Jump to content
Ressentiment-DN

question about housing and kinah

Recommended Posts

if I decide to stop paying my maintenance fee after 6.2, how much kinah am I going to receive. I assume it's not going to be 90% of 5.8 kinah. is it going to be removed a zero, or am I getting paid back in gold bars or something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

If your house is repossessed (you don't pay your maint fee), you do get some kinah back but I think selling it will give you a larger net kinah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

If your house is repossessed (you don't pay your maint fee), you do get some kinah back but I think selling it will give you a larger net kinah.

yeah, it says in the wiki that you get 90% of what you paid, but I doubt I'll get the ammount I paid in 5.8, which is 5.5B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

That's if you just stop playing your maint. Why don't you put the house up for sale?

I don't want to sell my mouse, I love no SS. I was just wondering what would happen in that situation. you know, if I happen to really need kinah in 6.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
3 minutes ago, Ressentiment-DN said:

I don't want to sell my mouse, I love no SS. I was just wondering what would happen in that situation. you know, if I happen to really need kinah in 6.2

If you really need kinah in 6.x (and kinah is harder to come by), then you could sell it and not just let it be foreclosed on. The worst route to take would be to have your property foreclosed on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. Why even let it go in the first place just makes me face palm lmao. If you need to sell just list it. If you want to screw yourself out of kinah then "Just let it go" I was singing while typing that. But never sell estate, always other ways of getting kinah. Housing tbh is the best thing in the game imo and it's gunna suck when I come back cause I lost both my estates!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

The OP explained that.

They said that -if- they can no longer afford to pay the maintenance fee after 6.x hits, how much kinah will get they get if the house is repossessed? We've covered that the smart thing to do would be to sell it rather than just let it go. 

When 6.x hits, kinah becomes much harder to make. If you are casual, making the kinah that maint fee might just become beyond a player's means. Totally understandable. Housing prices (and prices in general) may actually fall.. since everyone will have less kinah on hand. 

So if housing prices really really drop, letting it go might actually be smarter, but that really depends on how bad the kinah situation is in 6.x and we aren't going to know that until we get in there and see how things are. EU nerfed the hell out of the kinah you can make and people are struggling. Hopefully NCWest doesn't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

There's nothing to freak out about. Prices for buying the houses and maintenance fees are reduced in 6.2.

So selling your house after 6.x will most likely make you less kinah than it did in the past? Though perhaps not as little as you get back if you just don't pay the maint fee and have it repossessed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They actually said if they decide to stop paying but ok lol. I paid like 4mil a week for estate... With kinah trees and using them blooms I got it down to like half so like I don't understand where the problem with kinah is coming from. There was so much kinah in the game when I played... where did it all go then? Is this game still runned and will be controlled by the elite still??? Y'all are making it seem I won't have enough kinah to even teleport or fly. Should we all just have a poll to close aion and wait for aion 2? What's the point in life anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
5 minutes ago, LilHotii-KT said:

They actually said if they decide to stop paying but ok lol. I paid like 4mil a week for estate... With kinah trees and using them blooms I got it down to like half so like I don't understand where the problem with kinah is coming from. There was so much kinah in the game when I played... where did it all go then? Is this game still runned and will be controlled by the elite still??? Y'all are making it seem I won't have enough kinah to even teleport or fly. Should we all just have a poll to close aion and wait for aion 2? What's the point in life anymore?

When you played.

We are getting 6.2 on Oct. 24th. Have you read nothing regarding the new patch? Kubei has translated a lot of things for us and some of us have played on the EU version, so we know quite a bit about what we are getting.

Controlled by "the elite"? Lol. This isn't a conspiracy. It's a patch.

Should we take a poll ot "close Aion"? This isn't a democracy. It's a game. The developers and the distributes will decide when it's time to say goodbye to Aion. We can make that decision for ourselves personally, but we don't get a vote or a say.

What's the point of "life"? It sure as hell isn't Aion. So relax.

Kinah becomes far more scarce in the new patch. How scarce will depend on how things shake out. We shall see. But yeah. There were times on the EU server when I didn't have the kinah to teleport or to change my stigmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh... The amount of kinah there was... I mean unless people are holding out, or people who quit with stacks just letting it get dusty is the only 2 things I can think of.

Naw, I'll probably wait for our patch notes to get a clear 100% of what will be changed and or added. Mostly just gunna wing it like I was doing before. Worked out fine imo.

Yes the elite. You don't have to agree that's fine. But there is an elite group that basically runs/controls lots of how things went in the game.

Closing aion... I mean obviously I'm just kidding and same with meaning of life even though it seems most of you forumers haven't changed at all jajaja. Been over a year now since I played so. Trust me I'm relaxed. I probably won't take this game serious at all cause the company itself doesn't and hasn't cared. I play other games so trust me aion is my least concern. I don't even wanna buy a name change ticket but I may have to cause I really don't wanna use this name lmao. Since you played the EU version, most times the regions do there own ways so I'm looking forward to see if they will ever add away to spend ingame currency for an item that can be used for ncoin. When I played a game called cabal they add items that you could trade to other that gave 1000credits which was like 10bux for the item shop. So people who couldn't spend real money had the option still.

Sadly I'm on katalam or else I'd follow you around asking for kinah after the patch. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
2 hours ago, LilHotii-KT said:

Yes the elite. You don't have to agree that's fine. But there is an elite group that basically runs/controls lots of how things went in the game.

Yes, the elite who control how the game works, there's another word for that, it's "developers".

2 hours ago, LilHotii-KT said:

Closing aion... I mean obviously I'm just kidding and same with meaning of life even though it seems most of you forumers haven't changed at all jajaja. Been over a year now since I played so. Trust me I'm relaxed. I probably won't take this game serious at all cause the company itself doesn't and hasn't cared. I play other games so trust me aion is my least concern. I don't even wanna buy a name change ticket but I may have to cause I really don't wanna use this name lmao. Since you played the EU version, most times the regions do there own ways so I'm looking forward to see if they will ever add away to spend ingame currency for an item that can be used for ncoin. When I played a game called cabal they add items that you could trade to other that gave 1000credits which was like 10bux for the item shop. So people who couldn't spend real money had the option still.

You can't compare Cabal with Aion because each of them are developed differently and have different goals. I played KR when it launched in January, and then EU and its PTS. While people insist EU has same rates as Korea, the PTS has shown us a different image, Gameforge again reveals its greedy side. Each region is different only because it depends on the publisher how they decide to present the menu to the players. The devs prepare the meal, presentation comes from publishers.

Kinah will only be scarce if you don't know what you're doing. Again, I'm very well aware NA will have a different approach than EU because it's actually f2p. Prestige Pass is optional, just as the Korean Premium is, so they have to make tweaks in order to satisfy their players otherwise no one will want to bother on the cash shop. We don't want another Tiamaranta's Eye massacre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh... I can never tell if I'm being trolled or are y'all really this serious...

Listen you can have your own damn opinion about the elite. I'm just using that word cuz it's awesome. Don't even respond cause I won't about the topic. 

I never compared aion and cabal, I only said that cabal had an option for people to get item shop currency by spending the alz which is basically there kinah. Honestly that would probably even make more money for them as well. By the way all companies have the same goals... They all just want money and couldn't care less about the player base. That's why they get non English support. Which don't get me wrong makes me laugh super hard. I loved my support ticket convos and my friends also. We would share it all lmao. Good times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
8 minutes ago, LilHotii-KT said:

Ugh... I can never tell if I'm being trolled or are y'all really this serious...

Listen you can have your own damn opinion about the elite. I'm just using that word cuz it's awesome. Don't even respond cause I won't about the topic. 

I never compared aion and cabal, I only said that cabal had an option for people to get item shop currency by spending the alz which is basically there kinah. Honestly that would probably even make more money for them as well. By the way all companies have the same goals... They all just want money and couldn't care less about the player base. That's why they get non English support. Which don't get me wrong makes me laugh super hard. I loved my support ticket convos and my friends also. We would share it all lmao. Good times.

You can use whatever word you want to define such people.

Bless Online had also a feature that would let you exchange Dungeon Points (gotten from running dungeons and kill quests) into Lumena (their shop currency) but you can see how much the game flopped due to their greed and bliss ignorance towards the community's criticism. I'm not sure why people keep thinking NA is heavy p2w, most of the stuff obtained, at least for me, are purely from events and just by playing the game. There's nothing wrong in spending money in the cash shop either, but obviously it's a black stigma of sorts to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game all around bless online that is was a fail. The toons movement everything all of it not just it's exchange and that's different then what I'm saying. Cabal like had an item for 1000ncoin(I don't remember what there item shop currency is) but it was 10bux and you sell for 100,000,000mil and they just right click and instantly they have 1000 ncoin to buy even prestige or skins or the item that helped with enchanting. Aion is heavy p2w if you can afford it. Not everyone can. Or would. I gambled here and there. But I know people during like shugos who would just buy keys to open every single box in the instance or the kumuki cave same thing multiple runs also... Not just one. The items you get and trade in with others idk if you can't see it I don't wanna explain it. Using my phone for this. Y'all can just keep it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2018 at 9:08 AM, LilHotii-KT said:

Yes the elite. You don't have to agree that's fine. But there is an elite group that basically runs/controls lots of how things went in the game.

illuminati.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
9 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

yes hi where can i acquire this hat skin in game

Only the elite can have it. There was a vote. You (and I) were not invited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

And now my estate requires no maintenance fee till 6/1/2019. Thanks a bunch ncsoft!

I can only pay 3 weeks in advance for my estate... am I doing something wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×