Jump to content
5s11D958-DN

all mixed up now

Recommended Posts

@_@  this game still around ...... wow.....

whats with my wierd name... hope many new changes.... and not heavy  P2W .... and endless years of farming to get 1 decent item

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do i get free name change n have to select server if i do decide to redownload and start over.....

which is da nicest server to be on at the moment tho? :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
27 minutes ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

@_@  this game still around ...... wow.....

whats with my wierd name... hope many new changes.... and not heavy  P2W .... and endless years of farming to get 1 decent item

Not sure what's there to be surprised about. Many games have a loyal fanbase and can be active for years. Just look at Everquest 2 or WoW.

7 minutes ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

do i get free name change n have to select server if i do decide to redownload and start over.....

which is da nicest server to be on at the moment tho? :) 

 

Depends where your toons where, there will be a name change ticket in your inventory. I personally prefer Danaria server, Asmo side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Not sure what's there to be surprised about. Many games have a loyal fanbase and can be active for years. Just look at Everquest 2 or WoW.

Depends where your toons where, there will be a name change ticket in your inventory. I personally prefer Danaria server, Asmo side.

nah i think my toons were all elyos lol   - so i figure tha DN stand for  Danaria right? 

is lvling like slow or they boosted that right up the %$#@! so u can get to end game real quick...  my highest is 55 altho id love to start on my lowest lvl to take in the new stuff...

I hope i didnt loose anything much from the characters... i left them to go play P.Server with few good things still on it :) 

(i stop playing official just b4 they went F2p left P.server  a month after gunner introduced)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
10 minutes ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

nah i think my toons were all elyos lol   - so i figure tha DN stand for  Danaria right? 

is lvling like slow or they boosted that right up the %$#@! so u can get to end game real quick...  my highest is 55 altho id love to start on my lowest lvl to take in the new stuff...

I hope i didnt loose anything much from the characters... i left them to go play P.Server with few good things still on it :) 

(i stop playing official just b4 they went F2p left P.server  a month after gunner introduced)

We're 1 week away from the new patch, 6.2, and that changes a lot of things in terms of mechanics and items compared to the current or previous patches, meaning some old stuff that you have will probably be useless. Leveling was slower between 66 and 75 in 5.x, but it'll be faster to reach level 80 in the next one. You could return and play around to get used to the game.

Edited by Kubei-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

is lvling like slow or they boosted that right up the %$#@! so u can get to end game real quick...  my highest is 55 altho id love to start on my lowest lvl to take in the new stuff...

We currently have a 400% xp boost going through next Wednesday (when we get the new 6.2 patch). With it, you can level a toon from level 1 to 66 (when endgame starts) within about 4 hours. You could take your level 55 toon and duo Beshmundir Temple with someone. I did that over the weekend with an alt and got from 55 to 66 in about 90 minutes. I did not use any xp amulet or stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

We're 1 week away from the new patch, 6.2, and that changes a lot of things in terms of mechanics and items compared to the current or previous patches, meaning some old stuff that you have will probably useless. Leveling was slower between 66 and 75 in 5.x, but it'll be faster to reach level 80 in the next one. You could return and play around to get used to the game.

when i was selecting character to use for forum i was shocked that i had every class available at the time lol , would i get all of them or they change it to where  u have to buy item mall items to get more character slot...

Guess ill wait for the new patch to play once i make up my mind... from 55 to 80 is a long shot LOL better i play my lowest level for reals or remake which ever class i  choose and start all over..  I know most items would be useless but i guess stuff like potions etc will still be usefull, plus loads of mats for crafting /crafting lvl etc if that is still available in the game, oh and the kinahs i would have left back ehehe, 

im a chanter lover was pretty decent back in the day, so to was i on SM's  i love solo play u see..




 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
1 minute ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

when i was selecting character to use for forum i was shocked that i had every class available at the time lol , would i get all of them or they change it to where  u have to buy item mall items to get more character slot...

Guess ill wait for the new patch to play once i make up my mind... from 55 to 80 is a long shot LOL better i play my lowest level for reals or remake which ever class i  choose and start all over..  I know most items would be useless but i guess stuff like potions etc will still be usefull, plus loads of mats for crafting /crafting lvl etc if that is still available in the game, oh and the kinahs i would have left back ehehe, 

im a chanter lover was pretty decent back in the day, so to was i on SM's  i love solo play u see..

No, unfortunately all your crafting recipes and mats will be useless, because old style crafting system is removed. Aetherforging will be available from 76+.

Getting from level 55 to 80 is very fast, I could pull off from level 1 to 80 in 14 hours (roughly). Your kinah will be transformed into the new currency of Gold Bars used for a new in-game shop called Golden Sand. Not sure what the NA name will be just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Transformation Contracts and Scrolls can be purchased from the Gold Sand Traders for Kinah. Other means to obtain them will be made available in the future.

Kakakaka Kubae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

We currently have a 400% xp boost going through next Wednesday (when we get the new 6.2 patch). With it, you can level a toon from level 1 to 66 (when endgame starts) within about 4 hours. You could take your level 55 toon and duo Beshmundir Temple with someone. I did that over the weekend with an alt and got from 55 to 66 in about 90 minutes. I did not use any xp amulet or stars.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting i may do this then... just to have a engame character while i play a low lvl just to get back the feel of the game....im not gonna be investing heavy time in the game like back in the day, so i would be alot more pve orineted than i was pvp ... gettin a feel for new things while weaving in and out of my engame character should be good game strategy.. only that now ill be like a noob not knowing which one to choose.. more than likly it would be another SM since i already left a lvl 50 SM in my account lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

No, unfortunately all your crafting recipes and mats will be useless, because old style crafting system is removed. Aetherforging will be available from 76+.

Getting from level 55 to 80 is very fast, I could pull off from level 1 to 80 in 14 hours (roughly). Your kinah will be transformed into the new currency of Gold Bars used for a new in-game shop called Golden Sand. Not sure what the NA name will be just yet.

lol as i thought .... so no crafting then... so how do u make potions  same aetherforging? 

so the nyerks found a way to make gold bars out of gold ores and stop using kinah huh... interesting... i hope its  1 for 1 cause.... you know if i rememebr correct i had a good lots of it b4 quiting and wasnt moved away with friends and league mates so didnt have anyone to give away to lol...

i click on the stuff on main page to get those contract n scrolls the heck are they for? i had pills tha could transform me into a tree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
5 minutes ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

lol as i thought .... so no crafting then... so how do u make potions  same aetherforging? 

so the nyerks found a way to make gold bars out of gold ores and stop using kinah huh... interesting... i hope its  1 for 1 cause.... you know if i rememebr correct i had a good lots of it b4 quiting and wasnt moved away with friends and league mates so didnt have anyone to give away to lol...

i click on the stuff on main page to get those contract n scrolls the heck are they for? i had pills tha could transform me into a tree 

Pots and foods can be bought from the Golden Sand thing or NPCs. The transformation system basically replaces the running/attack/casting speed scrolls and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Pots and foods can be bought from the Golden Sand thing or NPCs. The transformation system basically replaces the running/attack/casting speed scrolls and so on.

i hope getting money ingame aint a chore this time around

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so i tried t o enter the game and it said recommended server is KT... but i want to play on DN (luckily i know 2 people on that server) any reason why when i click cancel on recomended server then try to select DN i cant and shortly after game closes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
11 minutes ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

Ok so i tried t o enter the game and it said recommended server is KT... but i want to play on DN (luckily i know 2 people on that server) any reason why when i click cancel on recomended server then try to select DN i cant and shortly after game closes

Because clicking cancel closes the game. If you're on character screen, you have to click "Select Server" and choose Danaria from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 8:21 PM, Kubei-DN said:

Because clicking cancel closes the game. If you're on character screen, you have to click "Select Server" and choose Danaria from there.

got in game got to sanctum....

whats all the purple quest for and holy shiz +10 gold gear right off the bat....

up to what lvl will these last....

the old skill tree was so much easier lol now i just have a bunch of skills everywhere i sometimes loose track of lol...  was getting rid of the skill tree a good or bad thing?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
9 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

got in game got to sanctum....

whats all the purple quest for and holy shiz +10 gold gear right off the bat....

up to what lvl will these last....

the old skill tree was so much easier lol now i just have a bunch of skills everywhere i sometimes loose track of lol...  was getting rid of the skill tree a good or bad thing?

 

This is why super old returning players aren't advised to log into their toons, but start new ones. Those purple gears are disappearing in a week, they were meant for easier questing but ultimately just ruined the experience.

I played servers with the old skill tree and old stigma system, and I prefer what we have now for sure. Start new toon, get used to it a bit, but new patch changes a lot of things next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

This is why super old returning players aren't advised to log into their toons, but start new ones. Those purple gears are disappearing in a week, they were meant for easier questing but ultimately just ruined the experience.

I played servers with the old skill tree and old stigma system, and I prefer what we have now for sure. Start new toon, get used to it a bit, but new patch changes a lot of things next week.

Thats what im kinda willing to do now that i see how we get these super ass gear from the get go, but like my  Main chanter and Secondary Main SM have like really good AP/pvp rank , title etc etc  ....  i guess those are really weak today

I guess since Im not really going to invest heaps in this game, and im mostly playing with a newbie to MMO (my niece lol that wanted to play since i play mmo's) i would more than likly be on a new toon anyways... so you right makes sense in this case to stay on new learn the new shet etc....

Ill do the smart thing and not sell what each character has (i have all cept Gunner /SW /AT) all with gold , manastones, scrolls, heaps of high lvl refine stone, mats etc etc which will be replaced hopefully we get money like stigmas when they replace then delete them once i get all the gold and transfer what is left to whatever i choose to main from then.

should i leave say main with the high crafting lvl (what i left) ? so that its not alot of work to lvl up from scratch per say... 
 

Up until what lvl is that gear good for, when do we get another set (if we do) and how should i go about getting to 66 ASAP , like what quest, dungeon etc etc to get there quickly b4 next week 

also anything worth getting / most have before next wee

I appreciate all your help

 


 

Edited by 5s11D958-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OnyXm-KT   

well I returned after leaving in 2.1 and having a blast levelling atm (47 level in 3 hours <3 lol) that free +10 gear to get you through the star is great and the game feels a little like it did when I left but can see a lot of changes and from what I read 6.2 gonna really change a lot more

Just wanted to say glad I came back to have a look around :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

Ill do the smart thing and not sell what each character has (i have all cept Gunner /SW /AT) all with gold , manastones, scrolls, heaps of high lvl refine stone, mats etc etc which will be replaced hopefully we get money like stigmas when they replace then delete them once i get all the gold and transfer what is left to whatever i choose to main from then.

We have not received any notice about if we will receive kinah for useless items. However, EU received barely any if that's anything to go by. For example, gray wolf marks sold for only 1 kinah each.

4 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

should i leave say main with the high crafting lvl (what i left) ? so that its not alot of work to lvl up from scratch per say... 

Whatever crafting your old main has will be removed next week. The only crafts that will remain are aetherforging (most important, accessible from level 66 right now or 76 next week) and essencetapping (not sure how useful this will be in 6.2, but it remains). In EU, they did not receive any kinah compensation for old crafting mats, so vendor them now if you have them.

4 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

Up until what lvl is that gear good for, when do we get another set (if we do)

The level 10 Fledgling Daeva set will carry you until level 55 at which time you will receive a new set from your first yellow quest in Enshar/Cygnea.

4 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

how should i go about getting to 66 ASAP , like what quest, dungeon etc etc to get there quickly b4 next week

Soloing dungeons is by far the fastest. You can also duo them with your niece. The xp will be slightly less, but still very fast, and you'll have someone to keep you company which is always a bonus.

Levels 1-10: Yellow quests

Levels 10-16: Yellow and dark blue quests

Levels 16-23: Haramel dungeon

Levels 23-25: Yellow and dark blue quests

Levels 25-31: Nochsana Training Camp dungeon

Levels 31-37: Fire Temple dungeon

Levels 37-43: Kromede's Trial dungeon

Levels 43-46: Yellow and dark blue quests

Levels 46-53: Adma Stronghold dungeon

Levels 53*-65: Beshmundir Temple dungeon

Levels 65-66: Yellow ascension quest will automatically level you from 0% to 100% (level 66)

* Although you can start BT at level 53, I usually recommend doing some yellow/blue quests until level 55 and then starting BT once you have the new and better level 55 gear from Enshar/Cygnea as it makes BT much easier to survive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

We have not received any notice about if we will receive kinah for useless items. However, EU received barely any if that's anything to go by. For example, gray wolf marks sold for only 1 kinah each.

Whatever crafting your old main has will be removed next week. The only crafts that will remain are aetherforging (most important, accessible from level 66 right now or 76 next week) and essencetapping (not sure how useful this will be in 6.2, but it remains). In EU, they did not receive any kinah compensation for old crafting mats, so vendor them now if you have them.

The level 10 Fledgling Daeva set will carry you until level 55 at which time you will receive a new set from your first yellow quest in Enshar/Cygnea.

Soloing dungeons is by far the fastest. You can also duo them with your niece. The xp will be slightly less, but still very fast, and you'll have someone to keep you company which is always a bonus.

Levels 1-10: Yellow quests

Levels 10-16: Yellow and dark blue quests

Levels 16-23: Haramel dungeon

Levels 23-25: Yellow and dark blue quests

Levels 25-31: Nochsana Training Camp dungeon

Levels 31-37: Fire Temple dungeon

Levels 37-43: Kromede's Trial dungeon

Levels 43-46: Yellow and dark blue quests

Levels 46-53: Adma Stronghold dungeon

Levels 53*-65: Beshmundir Temple dungeon

Levels 65-66: Yellow ascension quest will automatically level you from 0% to 100% (level 66)

* Although you can start BT at level 53, I usually recommend doing some yellow/blue quests until level 55 and then starting BT once you have the new and better level 55 gear from Enshar/Cygnea as it makes BT much easier to survive.

how can i send u more love lololololol ... thnx for this info..... now how do i go about extracting AP from old lvl 55 gear to use on my new shiny pvp char since i cant trade via acount warehouse, wierd we use to can do that.... 

and how about courier pass how do i get those to mail other things i cant put in the warehouse that are tradeable....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

i  see a vid on youtube say it would be best to not try to lvl it up now wait till 6.2 since i need to preserve as much kinah as possible ... so where do i go to sign up for this new craft now?

so ill sell all mats i have then, i use to hoard so many OMG being expert lvl in all craft lol......  and keep all the thing from essence tap LOTS .... what about flux i keep those or make gold ... i have lots LOL... what about Fluxes got lots of those too

Now I do have  lots manastones and  lots refine stones do i keep for upgrade in 6.2  or sell now and reap kinah? 

Did Godstones get traded for some good gold or sell off all the ones i have now too?

what esle do i need to get rid of now .......

I have gold gears throught my chars 50 - 55 lvl  i saw a vid that say u can break them in 6.2 for refine stone mats so keep them gold gear now right?

so much to do so litte time

Edited by 5s11D958-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

now how do i go about extracting AP from old lvl 55 gear to use on my new shiny pvp char since i cant trade via acount warehouse, wierd we use to can do that.... 

Some of the old pvp gear you cannot extract. I don't remember which though. You might see if you can sell your 55 gear to the AP vendors in Enshar/Cygnea/Norsvold/Iluma.

2 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

and how about courier pass how do i get those to mail other things i cant put in the warehouse that are tradeable....

I think you can buy some on the BCM. There MIGHT be some on the broker. Most people don't bother with that sort of thing anymore especially since so many things will be rendered useless or even deleted next week.

1 hour ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

i  see a vid on youtube say it would be best to not try to lvl it up now wait till 6.2 since i need to preserve as much kinah as possible ... so where do i go to sign up for this new craft now?

Aetherforging? You will be able to access it by pressing Shift+K once you reach level 66. It takes VERY long to level it compared to the old crafts. It took me about 12 hours and about 1 billion kinah, and that was with three 5-hour, 500% crafting boost charms and lots of mats that I had farmed myself. So yes. I'd agree with that video since I assume you do not have any of 500% charms and that much kinah. It will be faster to level in 6.2. That said, it may be too expensive at first until people start farming the mats and put those for sale cheaper on the broker.

1 hour ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

so ill sell all mats i have then, i use to hoard so many OMG being expert lvl in all craft lol......  and keep all the thing from essence tap LOTS .... what about flux i keep those or make gold ... i have lots LOL... what about Fluxes got lots of those too

In EU, people did not receive ANY kinah compensation for those old crafting mats, so yes, absolutely sell them to the vendor right now while you can. Even if it's just 100 kinah per mat, that's 100 kinah that you would not get from them next week.

2 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

Now I do have  lots manastones and  lots refine stones do i keep for upgrade in 6.2  or sell now and reap kinah? 

Did Godstones get traded for some good gold or sell off all the ones i have now too?

Same as above. Sell, sell, sell.

2 hours ago, 5s11D958-DN said:

I have gold gears throught my chars 50 - 55 lvl  i saw a vid that say u can break them in 6.2 for refine stone mats so keep them gold gear now right?

I'm honestly not sure about this one. That might be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@5s11D958-DNplease get a name xD

AP 65  and AP 60 gear can not be sold for AP, you can use Abyss Extraction Tools but those are expensive.

AP 55 to 30 can be traded for AP in a nomad shugo in Levinshor, and in Panesterra Fort too if i'm not wrong.

Godstones remains without changes but you can only socket them in old gear. but for sure the value you get for sell them to an npc will be 1 kinah, so if you don't need them just sell them now.

And yes you need to break any kind of PvP gear (gold one it's just cheaper) to get materials for purification,  but don't get confused with the term ''Gold gear'' is not the same your Fabled gear than Ancient Gear, so i'm not sure if old pvp gear will give materials.

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×