Gshyne-KT

Whats really good though?

Have not played in a long time, I see new patch is on its way is it going to improve anything your opinions please? I stopped awhile before the merge and have only logged in to see whats up.

If anyone remember me and can let me know if they are still playing? I Want to see if anyone I played with is still active and if I can link up wit people?

hit me whenever I'm Gshyne from Siel . I gotta level since I stopped and would play catch-up but yo im down if any of my old legions or friends still playing. Anyone I don't know hit me up I'm always down to mix it up I come with my pocket heal and we ready to win or lose. If i'm online I will be near arena and lets duel I am squishy but I need the practice. 

On 16/10/2018 at 4:23 AM, Gshyne-KT said:

Have not played in a long time, I see new patch is on its way is it going to improve anything your opinions please? I stopped awhile before the merge and have only logged in to see whats up.

If anyone remember me and can let me know if they are still playing? I Want to see if anyone I played with is still active and if I can link up wit people?

hit me whenever I'm Gshyne from Siel . I gotta level since I stopped and would play catch-up but yo im down if any of my old legions or friends still playing. Anyone I don't know hit me up I'm always down to mix it up I come with my pocket heal and we ready to win or lose. If i'm online I will be near arena and lets duel I am squishy but I need the practice. 

Wait till October 24th, we get 6.2 update and then the game changes dramatically.