New here, a few question :)

XSelenaxx-KT

First question is. I have group quests.. How on earth do i complete them? I apparently have to enter an instance, however.  I cant because i need to do Abyss entry quest? BUT thats not available untill what level? I do have some level 20 ish quests that are instances.......

Second question what is the quickest way to level in this game?

The Group tag in quests means that the tasks to do are of such difficulty that a group is recommended to perform those quests. In the case of a group quest asking you to enter an instance (a group instance), you will have to enter to that instance and do x thing. You can either enter alone (by having someone else hold your group) or do the instance normally (with a group with you), but that depends on the difficulty of said instance. For example, soloing NTC is different to soloing ToE.

As for you needing to do the Abyss Entry questline, that starts automatically at level 45. Generally, Abyss-content is useless until endgame, and that content will stick to the Upper Layer, making the Lower Layer UTTERLY useless.

The fastest way to level up; stick to campaigns and key (dark blue) quests. If you get stuck without quests that usually means that either you have to repeat those quests (as long as they are repeatable) or move to the following region. Those no-quest-zones are really hard to get considering we have an XP event going on right now, and even if you did get to one, you could always do Luna instances for amazing XP.  That said, 6.2 (a big update) will be coming next week or so, which makes levelling extremely straightforward, so you could wait until then to level up. :P

Do you need to do them? Have you leveled past them?

When did you pick these quests up? How many years ago? It sounds to me like you have the NTC quests from ages ago.

You probably do not need to them. Just delete them and move on.

2 hours ago, XSelenaxx-KT said:

i I came here from wow. and played Aion years ago. Is their a specific rotation that must be fallowed when dpsing? to obtain top dps? or is this game not like that at all? A

Top damage is dependant on two things; gear and rotation. Each class has its own strategies, unfortunately, I cant give you tips. For example, some classes have skills with very short CD which they use in between skills, others combine debuffs and buffs to maximise burst, some skills are worth to use regularly, others not. And so on. It all comes down to your rotation.

OK. so i CANNOT enter any group quests or any dungeons/instances untill i have 45 and complete that abyss quest correct?

Also.. Is it worth it to get the prestige pass for 30 days??? and can i use it now at my level? it allows me to enter certain areas? What areas are these? Dungeons /instances??

That's not correct. The abyss entry quest line allows you to enter the zone called "abyss", to enter any group instance you have to be in group (doesn't matter how big).

The prestige pass, you can use it but it won't give you anything extra at your lv since everything is free. On the other hand, the prestige pass allows you to enter instances at end-game lv more times a week (or a day in case of daily reset). It allows you to use the prestige society NPCs and quests from the shugos.

group quests look same as normal quest, they have just [group] before the name. Same applies for Alliance etc btw. They won't look any different from your usual quests but they're more common in instances than open world. An example of group instance is Fire Temple or NTC, there are group quests related to them.

The quest behaves like usual solo quest but if it is instance related you probably won't be able to click the "locate" button.

About the pass, since the lvling is streamlined and it's getting even more streamlined with the 6.2 patch (in a week from now) it's not worth getting the pass now anyway, after the patch you can consider it as you will hit end-game within a few hours.

16 minutes ago, XSelenaxx-KT said:

im at the fire temple and when i click onthe door it says "(the door wont open) (their may be something special you need to do) and thats it

'

You need to be en group to enter.

Option 1 form an actual group post in lfg your FT aplication try both in standar and fast tracks

Option 2 ask for someone to hold group for you

Option 3 log in a second account a lv 1 toon is enough for a group and go by yourself solo

Option 4 ignore FT at lv 35 you arldy overlvl the instance and exp from quests inside will be kinda low

5 minutes ago, XSelenaxx-KT said:

Luna. dont think i even did 1 yet haha just campaign and im leveling so fast that i am skipping some.. Also i bought a appearence change within the market house for CHAIN but i cannot change the current gear i have? does not let me ...

also.. What quests are the Luna quests. I dont see any in my quest log..

On 17/10/2018 at 1:15 PM, Magistone-KT said:

The quest behaves like usual solo quest but if it is instance related you probably won't be able to click the "locate" button.

This might lead to confusion, so rephrasing it, as long as the quest is inside an instance, whether its a group quest or solo one, it wont show you location.

14 minutes ago, XSelenaxx-KT said:

ok i got it didnt realise how much xp the orbs give me. Also how and where do i get a key for the chests?

ok i figred it out i need to do the luna areas more then once to receive the devices to finish quest.. Well how do i get luna then>?

18 minutes ago, XSelenaxx-KT said:

ok i got it didnt realise how much xp the orbs give me. Also how and where do i get a key for the chests?

Orbs give different XP amounts based on the level bracket your character is. It changes every 5 levels.

Keys come from the quests associated to the instance. Just like Munitions Factory has its own chest key (and different rewards), so does Contaminated Underpath. Upon completing the instance, you can loot a special quest item (you loot the box on the back for Munitions Factory and the lump of meat in Contaminated Underpath). You exchange this quest item 7 times through the quest. When completed 7 times, you can turn in the other quest which rewards you the key.

Basically, you need a week to get the chest in Contaminated Underpath, and 7 weeks for the Munitions Factory one.

Edit:

Luna is bought from the BCM. No other way. 

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

Orbs give different XP amounts based on the level bracket your character is. It changes every 5 levels.

Keys come from the quests associated to the instance. Just like Munitions Factory has its own chest key (and different rewards), so does Contaminated Underpath. Upon completing the instance, you can loot a special quest item (you loot the box on the back for Munitions Factory and the lump of meat in Contaminated Underpath). You exchange this quest item 7 times through the quest. When completed 7 times, you can turn in the other quest which rewards you the key.

Basically, you need a week to get the chest in Contaminated Underpath, and 7 weeks for the Munitions Factory one.

Edit:

Luna is bought from the BCM. No other way. 

awesome great help so far here. I am a money spender when it comes to online games. haha so curious if i should buy some? Says i have to be 66. so basically i have to wait ? to do more luna quests??

Archived