inmorAT-KT

apocalipse chest

hi, I have a question was only me or there is a nerf to drop of event apocalypse chest , usually I do around 14 likgate per day, and get around 30 to 40 boxes now only get 1 per run at final boss 

@Hime @Cyan is the last week of event why you punish us like this !! why !!! ^^ 

It's RNG... that means you got 2-3 a run before. 

What I can say that I have shitty RNG (I get 1-2 a run) while my friend gets 4-6 on average. I don't think there was a nerf, just your RNG god didn't like you that day, it may be totally different or just RNG hates you last few days.

What I do think is that the events like this are kinda bugged when we have drop buff on since there may be some collision, idk, I haven't programmed Aion. But be sure the drop rate buff doesn't affect this event.

"just RNG hates you last few days" I am totally agree whit this AJAJAJ , the point is I feel that since last update yesterday   !!! so I think was a lowered of rate drop but I don't think for RNG way , lets ee how works tomorrow hope get better drops 

I know what you mean but read the last paragraph in my post. I think that events like this have some kind of collision with the drop buff and it can result in negative increase of drops. 

Provided that's true, it means that it wasn't done intentionally at all

did my two runs yesterday, i got 7 boxes on the first and 6 on the second. the first week i actually had 2 runs w/ 0 boxes. Everyone always whines nerf. 'I did so terribly it has to be nerf!' lmao

7 minutes ago, inmorAT-KT said:

well at least I feel this last week I get less boxes after maintenance, IDK why 

Previous comments answer this.