kinah and omega/temp exchange

Asante-KT

Also gold ingot exchange and what will be the kinah cap? What will be the kinah exchange rate? Are these questions too difficult to be answered just days before the update? How many supercomputers does NCSOFT have working on these difficult calculations. HMMM... 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 or 1 to 3. I know this is higher math here but someone at NC grow a pair and make some decisions. How the hell does anything ever get done there?

These aren't hard decisions. I'm surprised people at NC haven't starved to death because they can't decide what to have for dinner. Gone out naked because they can't decide what to wear. Can't release simple facts about a game because..... I really don't know why. 

@Asante-KT everybody would like to know the answer... When they said we will get to know getting closer to the update I thought we would get it this week... there's still 1 day to go but I guess they don't want to give some players WTF advantage over others who are online 24/7...

Actually I think that we will get to know it tomorrow about the time of the stream. Hope that helps

Archived