Kinah exchange cap for 6.0

Ele-DN

The total Kinah you receive on your characters will be based on the amount of Gold Ingots converted from your original Kinah total. You will receive an average of 12,000,000 Kinah for every Gold Ingot converted. This is only calculated on Ingots earned from Kinah, not from Essence Cores or any other sources.

?

@Bryos-DN I think what @Ele-DN means is that there should be a cap for kinah conversion. E.g you can only convert 1B old kinah to gold bars. This as such limits the amount of kinah compensation you get back from converting gold bars. I have legion mates who have 70b worth of kinah stocked in their warehouses. If there was no cap, they would essentially start 6.2 with 70b divided by 30m multiplied by 12m. Which is a god awful amount when 6.2 is trying to "fix" the economy of the game.

The total Kinah you receive on your characters will be based on the amount of Gold Ingots converted from your original Kinah total. You will receive an average of 12,000,000 Kinah for every Gold Ingot converted.

They should just remove this entire concept of getting kinah for every gold ingot converted and basically just leave whatever unconverted kinah (since 30m = 1 ingot) as your starting kinah in the next patch. That would mean everyone starts with more or less the same amount of kinah. Hence fixing the problem of people starting the next patch still flooded with kinah.

2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Is there one?

Also.. gold bar cap?

On EU the cap is 5,400 Gold Ingots per character.

Note the exchange rates:

• EU: 8,700,000 kinah -> 1 Gold Ingot + 1,300,000 kinah
  • NA: 30,000,000 kinah -> 1 Gold Ingot + 12,000,000 kinah

Effective kinah divisor: (old kinah / divisor = new kinah) (not including the Gold Ingot)

• EU: 6.7
  • NA: 2.5

58 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

@mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT did kr have any effective kinah divisor? Or was it just kinah to gold bar?

KR had the flat 30m at first, with the release of the original 6.0. But the exchange rate was reduced later, and with it came the option to turn Gold Ingots back into Kinah to make up for the changes. But that is if memory doesnt fail me.

I believe it was 1.3m kinah for one gold bar in the coin shop n u have a weekly cap of 3? or was it a daily cap now. Hmmm. Then again, I haven't seen anything worth buying in the shop with gold bars. Skill books and stigma enchants seem like the only worthwhile things and skill books can be obtained as drops in game not sure about the stigma enchants.

Archived