Jump to content
PuppyLove-KT

Gold Ingot Exchange rate? - sounds good to me!

Recommended Posts

Bryos-DN   

Yes, Account Warehouse is still around. Its only the kinah storage that is removed.

Im getting 200 ingots and 2.4b kinah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kept about 30 billion kinah in cash (I bought a ton of transcendence temperings and normal temperings cause I had like double that or more) that will be 1000 ingots and 12 billion. I am not sure about this. I might buy me more tempering and keep less gold bars and money.

Edited by Arxaggelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Yes, Account Warehouse is still around. Its only the kinah storage that is removed.

Im getting 200 ingots and 2.4b kinah.

Does this mean we can still trade things between chars of the same account via that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

So if a character has less than 30m kinah in it's inventory that character will receive 0 gold ingots correct?

I think u will get some amout of kinah like EU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

I was reading the post and immediately went “what! 30m for 1 gold ingot!” But then I saw you get 12m per ingot so I say now that’s pretty good. In EU, theirs was 8.7m = 1 gold ingot but I don’t know how much kinah they got for each back. 

13 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

So if a character has less than 30m kinah in it's inventory that character will receive 0 gold ingots correct?

That’s correct. Even if you’re are 29.999.999, it won’t be converted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I was reading the post and immediately went “what! 30m for 1 gold ingot!” But then I saw you get 12m per ingot so I say now that’s pretty good. In EU, theirs was 8.7m = 1 gold ingot but I don’t know how much kinah they got for each back. 

That’s correct. Even if you’re are 29.999.999, it won’t be converted. 

So will it remain in your inventory or will that kinah just go poof into another universe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
3 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

So will it remain in your inventory or will that kinah just go poof into another universe?

Kinah doesn’t disappear. I don’t know where you people keep getting this false info. It stays on the character, and you will no longer be able to move it around alts or store it in your warehouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Kinah doesn’t disappear. I don’t know where you people keep getting this false info. It stays on the character, and you will no longer be able to move it around alts or store it in your warehouse.

So e.g u got 170m before patch. After patch you will have according to the NA rates, 5 gold ingot and 60m + 20m (this was the unconverted amount) kinah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
6 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

So e.g u got 170m before patch. After patch you will have according to the NA rates, 5 gold ingot and 60m + 20m (this was the unconverted amount) kinah?

Pretty much, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShiroYosei-KT said:

30m kinah to 1 gold ingot..... On Eu its 8.7m to 1 gold ingot just saying,...

for 1 gold ingot you got you will receive 12 000 000 new kinah, so 30m - 12m = 18m kinah 1 ingot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
11 minutes ago, Spirithq-KT said:

for 1 gold ingot you got you will receive 12 000 000 new kinah, so 30m - 12m = 18m kinah 1 ingot

EU had a worse conversion rate actually. Besides, they didn't remove the 1 hour and 30 minutes scrolls (or exchanged them) to which it gave a lot of people a huge advantage in PvP because it stacked with the xform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ashtar-KT said:

So if a character has less than 30m kinah in it's inventory that character will receive 0 gold ingots correct?

yes. we are getting fewer gold ingots. But we are keeping 40% of our kinah. 

In my opinion we are going to have it much better. In Europe the players are suffering so much the kinah shortage. They are not even able to get enought kinah to play freely. So I will really preffer to have kinah for basic stuff like teleport or SS than some more ingots. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

While it's all fancy and dandy for us, I wonder how NCWest will help the returnees/new players with this? These people might have issues regarding the ingots, unless they increase daily buy and decrease the price a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

While it's all fancy and dandy for us, I wonder how NCWest will help the returnees/new players with this? These people might have issues regarding the ingots, unless they increase daily buy and decrease the price a bit.

mmm. But if we learned something in the last years is that if something is really hard, expensive or takes so much effort to get, few months later we have that thing for free on every toon in an event shape!! xD   (sunayaka, coff coff, caeus, coff, unicorns, coff... and I can continue a lot :P )

so now I do not worry so much about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

While it's all fancy and dandy for us, I wonder how NCWest will help the returnees/new players with this? These people might have issues regarding the ingots, unless they increase daily buy and decrease the price a bit.

I think it is obvious that they are not going for new players. As a returning player myself from early 5.X we had inflated Kinah prices back then do not forget. 1 You could get 350m for a purple drop back then and what 700m for wings i think it was. Actually wings may of been over 1 billion. Anyways the point i am trying to make is the returning players may or may not have all their kinah still from when they quit way back when.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×