Forums

Suggestion For Future Streams

Sweetzerlandia

Engage with your players pretty please.  

I know we're scary in real time but maybe ask for questions on the forum and then you could answer and choose the ones you're allowed to answer on stream. 

15 minutes into the skins conversation the entire chat was begging to be able to see the map and other crucial questions that had to do with the actual patch and we were all just frustrated.

I LOVE skins.  I'm excited to get to see them, but there are so many MANY MANY more things that are on your players' minds that could have at least been touched on.

Ending on a positive note, it was nice to see you both.

Sweetz

I would agree that taking questions from the watchers would be really nice and very helpful. Would take more moderation, but would be worth it.

The skins at the end was fine. Didn't bother me at all. I think that most of the people complaining tuned in late and missed all of the meat and potatoes of the meal and only saw the dessert.

I personally learned quite a few things. Still things I wish I knew though.

actually we also saw Cyan there. 

but you are right. We had so many questions to ask and was not totaly clear what will happen. A lot of us came there to get real information. We had some, but still wasn´t enought. 

maybe next time just make a 20 mins show for the skin lovers and after that we can talk about the information?

We can do a whole stream dedicated to the Galaxy dress and Fairie dress if they want.  They are glorious.  

Maybe the other questions are on my mind because LFG was basically everyone talking about what they wanted to know last night and sharing what answers we had.

I'd LOVE to see more streams - like I said I know we're scary.  We can be ungrateful little nyerks.  But a little stream here and there would be neat :)

1 minute ago, Sweetzerlandia-KT said:

We can do a whole stream dedicated to the Galaxy dress and Fairie dress if they want.  They are glorious.  

Maybe the other questions are on my mind because LFG was basically everyone talking about what they wanted to know last night and sharing what answers we had.

I'd LOVE to see more streams - like I said I know we're scary.  We can be ungrateful little nyerks.  But a little stream here and there would be neat :)

Some form of Q&A in real time would be amazing. Even if the questions had to be submitted in advance so the answers can be researched.

11 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

actually we also saw Cyan there. 

but you are right. We had so many questions to ask and was not totaly clear what will happen. A lot of us came there to get real information. We had some, but still wasn´t enought. 

maybe next time just make a 20 mins show for the skin lovers and after that we can talk about the information?

Seeing Cyan was cool!  Nice to put a face with the name :)

Archived