No more Luna items?

ShiroYosei-KT

2 hours ago, ShiroYosei-KT said:

@Cyan @HimeSo we no have more luna skins/mounts/emotions/home decor etc. ? 

Luna is revamped, yes. The Gold Sand Traders shop will have some skins (kinda bad ones though). If they could add a specific merchant with all the fancy furniture or add it to the nomad Shugos that'd be a great way too. But I rather have them add a huge selection of skins to GST instead because during the patch preview, it's far way worse than KR's. Maybe weekly updates?

I totally agree, at least for skins there is absolutely no reason they can't just make it right for players.

Just make one shop, that has all the skins so we can have access to them. Make the skins easily available and not costing a fortune to get. Skins are the fun of Aion and it should be clearer/cleaner way to have access to them.

6 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Luna is revamped, yes. The Gold Sand Traders shop will have some skins (kinda bad ones though). If they could add a specific merchant with all the fancy furniture or add it to the nomad Shugos that'd be a great way too. But I rather have them add a huge selection of skins to GST instead because during the patch preview, it's far way worse than KR's. Maybe weekly updates?

They did mention that the pickings were scarce for launch, but that that would change in the near future. I hope they meant it and it won't just be another thing they notice, talk about and then since no one actually works only on Aion it gets pushed aside and never implemented. 

Fingers crossed.

6 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I totally agree, at least for skins there is absolutely no reason they can't just make it right for players.

Just make one shop, that has all the skins so we can have access to them. Make the skins easily available and not costing a fortune to get. Skins are the fun of Aion and it should be clearer/cleaner way to have access to them.

I prefer putting in effort for my skins, hoping its the luna skins that they put back up on the kinah shop not a new skin or something from bcm. If its so easy, it would be worthless to collect skins and I guess said skin is just gonna be dropped from my collection.

14 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

I prefer putting in effort for my skins, hoping its the luna skins that they put back up on the kinah shop not a new skin or something from bcm. If its so easy, it would be worthless to collect skins and I guess said skin is just gonna be dropped from my collection.

I have a different approach on skins, I'd love to be given the opportunity to change my skin on a daily basis if I want to, I do not like to simply gather skins and have them as collection. I do agree skins shouldn't be the easiest thing to get, some skins should be exclusive to things you managed to do (like be first in ranking for this month or whatever) so people could feel an accomplishment wearing them.

I just have like 40 main armor skins and a ton of head skins etc and I cannot use them on my armor because I know they will be deleted this way. Luna wardrobe already has some rare and expensive skins that I put there, but that is like 8 slots only

Archived