Just Bragging

Bryos-DN

1) Full Atreian Bestiary (as much as the game allows it)

I19miW2.png

2) 2,842 completed quests and all campaigns.

cnodR8y.png

3) All skins I wanted are in my possession.

Wanted to post this before 6.2 just in case stuff gets removed and my high number of quests is reduced. And wanted to share all my effort at completing the Bestiary. Wish I could keep it, for memories and that, but it is what it is. >_>

5 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Playing on certain factions is a given to be able to do all that. 

You poor soul, it must be so difficult completing quests and killing world mobs when you play on the faction that has dominated pvp since merge...

Those gosh darn guard-hugging elyos zergs make it so difficult to fill out the Atreian Bestiary >:(

9 hours ago, Deidara-DN said:

You poor soul, it must be so difficult completing quests and killing world mobs when you play on the faction that has dominated pvp since merge...

Those gosh darn guard-hugging elyos zergs make it so difficult to fill out the Atreian Bestiary >:(

Since merge... .good joke lol

30 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Congrats Bryos. I was able to get all the skins I want except I want another unicorn shield from the old Marchutan npcs. I just hate having to spend 100 mil on petra medals lmao. I might do it anyway though.

Thats partly my fault. I did drain the server from a couple thousand medals to get my Rank 1 mythic set and Officer wings some weeks ago. :P

Archived