Aioroz-DN

Add a no SS previlege on prestige pack users

Since we're merging and ofc us from a server with low population and not a lot kinah,it would be impossible to buy a mansion or an estate.Why don't you guys add no SS to prestige holders.That way users get to enjoy what they pay for monthly,and it will encourage people to buy Prestige.So it's a win-win situation for both nc and the player.Please consider it since you cannnot give us instanced housing anyway

Aly-DN   

Agreed.

I think if "No Soul Sickness" was added to the Prestige Buff, many many more players would purchase it and NCWest would make -tons- more money.

Nyali-DN   

Should be really considered actually. I like that idea. Just keep in mind that you already can buy boons via vendor machine with prestige coins, so I assume that NCWest already thought about it in some way. :P

Aly-DN   
6 minutes ago, Nelewen-SL said:

Agree so they leave houses for house lovers not just somebody with empty houses.

Exactly!

Yes if a 30-day equivalent of an Administrator's Boon was added to the Prestige Pack I might actually buy the thing.

I hate Soul Sickness. I frequently refuse a combat ress and return to a kisk rather than deal with it.

Being on Siel the housing prices are outrageous. I simply can't compete with players who have TRILLIONS at their disposal to get a large enough house to prevent Soul Sickness.

Viral-DN   

I think that is a good idea. 

And I would like to say that all the Prestige Pack awards could change! Because it does not weigh to have prestige pack, it only gives a crap in the daily prize and the monthly box.

Do a survey and look who's happy with the Prestige Pack awards. This will be the last month that pays prestige pack, I prefer to buy the boost pack

I'd be down for this. All the "srs" pvpers wouldn't bother buying a mansion or estate if prestige had no SS. There are so many empty houses, I'm sure it'd free up houses for the people that actually use them.

I Agree to all of the above. would sure make it much more worth paying for. I'd also like a chance at a house someday that wont cost billions.