Forums

Scheduled Game Update - October 24, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 13 hours.

Changes

1. Aion: Awakened Legacy update will be applied to the servers. Patch notes will be available tomorrow.
  2. Power Up Week & All Boosts will end. 
  3. End of the World event will end. Say one last goodbye to any areas leaving!
  4. Pumpkin King's Haunt will begin. Details will be available tomorrow.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week
h6o480ta1ct11.jpg r1jkrbfjtqt11.jpg 3lz3lajttos11.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 13 hours.

Changes

1. Aion: Awakened Legacy update will be applied to the servers. Patch notes will be available later tonight.
  2. Power Up Week & All Boosts will end. 
  3. End of the World event will end. Say one last goodbye to any areas leaving!
  4. Pumpkin King's Haunt will begin. Details will be available tomorrow.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

hey cyan is this just 6.2 update or are we also getting the new website Hime was talking about

I enjoy seeing some people suffer regarding the patch notes, specially since we’ve always gotten patch notes on patch day. 

3 minutes ago, Ereshgikal-DN said:

how many gb is the update and what time is the finish of maintenance? what d you mean server is unavailable for 13 hours

I’m not sure whether you’re being serious or a troll. The post clearly states “unavailable for 13 hours”. It’s a 13 hour maintenance for both the game, the updates, the website and other services.

3 hours ago, Psyweaver-KT said:

Seriously, no patch notes until tomorrow?????

You guys have had MONTHS to prepare for this! I suppose you gonna tell us that cat ate them, or maybe the dog? My money is on the cat, it definitely looks guilty AF!!

r3wgD5Q.jpg

Archived