Forums

Scheduled Game Update - October 24, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Vindie-DN said:

Verteron and Eltnen not goin down without a fight 

I remember when I first started playing Aion and made it to Verteron and came across the giant crab that circles the main area thinking "oh this will be awesome!"  It was always followed immediately with the crab scraping me off of its claw...  I bet that's what is creating the problem.  That crab just never seemed to want to die.

1 minute ago, BlueBelial-KT said:

I remember when I first started playing Aion and made it to Verteron and came across the giant crab that circles the main area thinking "oh this will be awesome!"  It was always followed immediately with the crab scraping me off of its claw...  I bet that's what is creating the problem.  That crab just never seemed to want to die.

right it was like...

"hold my beer...I got this............fook, bam im dead..../stares at my dead body on the ground wondering why i just got owned by a crab"

Is anyone else getting the following error when they try to start up the game? 

cannot regist xigncode module - I have tried disabling the options in the Exploit Protection thingy and restarted my computer and it's still giving the error. I know the servers are still down, but other are able to get to the login screen and get the "disconnect" message and my game won't even load up after this patch. I've also removed the 64bit folder and restarted the game and it still errors. :/

Archived