Scheduled Game Update - October 24, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan and @Hime I have a grievance with certain price adjustments after the update. I have a new toon (lvl 21) and I had only expanded her Warehouse to level 3 prior to the update. I wanted to expand her Warehouse to level 5, but now it costs over 300 million Kinah to do so (it costs just under 80 million Kinah to expand to lvl 4). After the kinah conversion I am only left with 200 million kinah on my character. These new inflated prices are outrageously disproportionate to what they once were. What gives?

Just now, Kemana-KT said:

I have a grievance with certain price adjustments after the update. I have a new toon (lvl 21) and I had only expanded her Warehouse to level 3 prior to the update. I wanted to expand her Warehouse to level 5, but now it costs over 300 million Kinah to do so (it costs just under 80 million Kinah to expand to lvl 4). After the kinah conversion I am only left with 200 million kinah on my character. These new inflated prices are outrageously disproportionate to what they once were. What gives?

They are same prices in KR. Maybe NA can lower them sometime, but for now you gotta accept what you got.

The changes to the kinah needed to expand your warehouse and inventory are brutal.. apparently by design, Korea and EU had the same steep prices. Not sure why that was put into the game.

It would be nice if NCWest could ease up on those prices a bit.

Just now, Aly-DN said:

The changes to the kinah needed to expand your warehouse and inventory are brutal.. apparently by design, Korea and EU had the same steep prices. Not sure why that was put into the game.

It would be nice if NCWest could ease up on those prices a bit.

Agreed, it's gonna be tough for the new and returning players. Broker fees are insane too.

The mana regeneration skills for my SM and Cleric have been removed, also the HP skill for the sorc. I haven't checked the other classes yet. What is the strategy for dealing with this? Surely it can't be just pots and herb treatment spamming?

2 minutes ago, Furby-KT said:

The mana regeneration skills for my SM and Cleric have been removed, also the HP skill for the sorc. I haven't checked the other classes yet. What is the strategy for dealing with this? Surely it can't be just pots and herb treatment spamming?

The mana skills for cleric were merged with Blessed Shield and Amplification. As for the other classes idk cause I don't play them, but many skills were merged into one so maybe try taking a look into their descriptions.

1 minute ago, Furby-KT said:

Not all your mana regen skills are gone on your cleric at least. (Haven't really looked at my SM.) Some of the skills were combined. Check the description of your skills. You will find some have extra skills they didn't have before.

It is going to take some getting used to and that will just take time.

1 hour ago, Kemana-KT said:

@Cyan and @Hime I have a grievance with certain price adjustments after the update. I have a new toon (lvl 21) and I had only expanded her Warehouse to level 3 prior to the update. I wanted to expand her Warehouse to level 5, but now it costs over 300 million Kinah to do so (it costs just under 80 million Kinah to expand to lvl 4). After the kinah conversion I am only left with 200 million kinah on my character. These new inflated prices are outrageously disproportionate to what they once were. What gives?

I agree wholeheartedly!

@Hime and @Cyan I logged onto Aion for the first time last night and discovered that all of the Personal Kisks and Teleport Scrolls I had placed on my low level character have become untradeable. This is very inconsiderate and unexpected because we were never told these items would become untradeable after the update. Is there a way you could make these items Account Tradeable so I can actually use them? Right now I have 202 Teleport Scrolls that I can’t use and 8 Personal Kisks going to waste as well. As you can imagine I am very frustrated.

6 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Hime and @Cyan I logged onto Aion for the first time last night and discovered that all of the Personal Kisks and Teleport Scrolls I had placed on my low level character have become untradeable. This is very inconsiderate and unexpected because we were never told these items would become untradeable after the update. Is there a way you could make these items Account Tradeable so I can actually use them? Right now I have 202 Teleport Scrolls that I can’t use and 8 Personal Kisks going to waste as well. As you can imagine I am very frustrated.

Not only we have been saying several items would turn untradable, not only we have known of 6.0 for months, but also they released a bucket list with preparations for 6.2 warning of this same situation. You ignored all warnings and you still complain?

Not to even mention these are 8 personal kisks and teleport scrolls. One thing is gear not being where you want, but the game's cheapest consumables? Really?

Archived