Scheduled Game Update - October 24, 2018

Cyan

Excuse me, but where did official news specifically say that the Return Scrolls would become untradeable? Perhaps I was not clear enough because I could not remember the proper name of the item, but I am referring to the General Return Scrolls. Show me where we were told Pandaemonium and Pernon Scrolls etc. would become untradeable.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

Excuse me, but where did official news specifically say that the Return Scrolls would become untradeable? Perhaps I was not clear enough because I could not remember the proper name of the item, but I am referring to the General Return Scrolls. Show me where we were told Pandaemonium and Pernon Scrolls etc. would become untradeable.

Return scrolls for deleted zones will be converted into a scroll that lets you pick the destination. The conversion ratio will be 1:1. (Source)

Return scrolls from before were untradeable. Do the math.

16 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

Return scrolls from before were untradeable. Do the math.

They most certainly were NOT untradeable. I gave them to friends and my other toons all the time. Get the facts straight. Also, you proved my point; they said they would become converted NOT untradeable.

On 2018-10-27 at 0:57 PM, Gallium-DN said:

They most certainly were NOT untradeable. I gave them to friends and my other toons all the time. Get the facts straight. Also, you proved my point; they said they would become converted NOT untradeable.

It says black on white that it will become a scroll that lets you pick the destination. These scrolls that let you pick your destination before, were always untradeable.

But keep qqing on the forums instead of asking Support friend, see if it changes anything.

23 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

It says black on white that it will become a scroll that lets you pick the destination. These scrolls that let you pick your destination before, were always untradeable.

But keep qqing on the forums instead of asking Support friend, see if it changes anything.

tenor.gif?itemid=11786659

Attitudes are really unnecessary. I never attacked anyone here in my complaint so I'm not sure where all this trolling is coming from. But, I digress.

Based on what you just said, this is a case of miscommunication. The old scrolls prior were indeed tradeable, (Pandaemonium Scroll, Pernon Scroll etc.) and therefore were assumed to remain tradeable after the update. I never possessed any of the scrolls you are referring to, so I'll have to take you at your word that they were untradeable. It would have been nice if this had been made more clear in the announcement.

Just now, Ereshgikal-DN said:

where can i get stigmas is it only in mirash and crucible? and daevnion skill is it only oin coe? i currently working on my coe gear is ti worth than genesis cause i buy genesis pvp not pve is it ok with coe to go to the other instance? like frozen mon 

We had a shugo spawn in FM. So it isn't just COE.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived