Forums

Scheduled Game Update - October 24, 2018

Just now, Setalle-DN said:

eh... I downloaded the update and now I cant login to the game at all do I need to restart my comp or something or are the servers still down? I get to the main screen and its "you have been disconnected from server" its  annoying ! 

yeah servers are still down no one knows when they will be back up as they have changed the times  ^^

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ever been on line during a maintenance? Shugo handymen spawn, sweep the grounds, polish statues, take out the rubbish. They are very good at their jobs.  

I remember when I first started playing Aion and made it to Verteron and came across the giant crab that circles the main area thinking "oh this will be awesome!"  It was always followed immediately w

The changes to the kinah needed to expand your warehouse and inventory are brutal.. apparently by design, Korea and EU had the same steep prices. Not sure why that was put into the game. It would

Anyone able to log in yet? It's 9:30 central and the client is still disconnecting from the server. 

Anyone able to log in yet? It's 9:30 central and the client is still disconnecting from the server. 

39 minutes ago, Quickslasher-DN said:

Good thing I didn't take the day off for this lol

I thought about taking today off, had concerns about the servers. So I took tomorrow off instead. So glad I did.....unless the servers still aren't up....

• Cyan unpinned this topic