Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

This might not be exactly an "issue", but can we have the items description back to the BCM? By that I mean the "this item can be used once for appearance change" so we can actually know what's re-skinnable or not? Having to buy to find out isn't really nice. 

Before someone tells me to check database or anything, there are items which have different codes and might be skinnable once or not depending on it, so not a solution.

@Cyan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OneOneSeven-KT said:

@Cyan It has been 2 weeks and we haven't seen any Daevian Skill book shugo spawn in FM or BOS. Did you guys nerf the spawn rate of the shugo too? I spent money on resets and I run at least 20 runs per week, but not a damn SHUGO anywhere. What is up with that? 

I've seen three. None of them had a skill after we killed it.

Not sure if this is working as intended or simply outdated due to the new system with the patch.

The bonus damage against PCs for “Transformation: Guardian General” (available for 5-stars and higher) is not working as it should. Before the 6.X patch the buff boosts the player’s PvP atk by around 50% but because of the lvl 76 passive buffs, it renders this boost useless. This buff can be changed to give the new pvp attack stat, (not sure what is equivalent to the old 50% pvp atk) but maybe +1,000-2,000 PvP Attack?

17 minutes ago, Charlotte-KT said:

Not sure if this is working as intended or simply outdated due to the new system with the patch.

The bonus damage against PCs for “Transformation: Guardian General” (available for 5-stars and higher) is not working as it should. Before the 6.X patch the buff boosts the player’s PvP atk by around 50% but because of the lvl 76 passive buffs, it renders this boost useless. This buff can be changed to give the new pvp attack stat, (not sure what is equivalent to the old 50% pvp atk) but maybe +1,000-2,000 PvP Attack?

Along those same lines, anyone else notice that transforms can be feared even though the ap transform says that they cannot be cced in anyway?

That needs to be fixed.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, Aly-DN said:

Along those same lines, anyone else notice that transforms can be feared even though the ap transform says that they cannot be cced in anyway?

That needs to be fixed.

It's not a bug to fix the new daevanion fear cannot be resisted by any sort of skill / Modor or transforms at this point 

Nope. It doesn't say that it cannot be resisted. It says that the chances to resist it are low.

cmSfQEW.png

But as you can see from the AP Xform, they are immune to -all- abnormal effects.. including fear of any sort.

KuiXibn.png

The fact that AP Xforms can be feared is a -bug- and needs to be fixed.

7 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Nope. It doesn't say that it cannot be resisted. It says that the chances to resist it are low.

cmSfQEW.png

But as you can see from the AP Xform, they are immune to -all- abnormal effects.. including fear of any sort.

KuiXibn.png

Poor translation that's all that is literally coming from someone who actually plays the class

As someone who actually has a transform, it's a bug. Transforms are immune to all abnormal conditions and always have been. The only thing that trumps a transform is a higher transform.. i.e. Commander Stun. It is completely unreal that an ap transform, which has a 2 hour cd, can be feared and burned in seconds because a nubstick SM is present.

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

As someone who actually has a transform, it's a bug. Transforms are immune to all abnormal conditions and always have been. The only thing that trumps a transform is a higher transform.. i.e. Commander Stun. It is completely unreal that an ap transform, which has a 2 hour cd, can be feared and burned in seconds because a nubstick SM is present.

uh...Commander stun Isn't the only thing that stuns transforms sin's poison stun goes through transforms and SM can still fear transforms 7.0 so I don't see how that's a bug

On 23/12/2018 at 0:12 PM, Aly-DN said:

cmSfQEW.png

KuiXibn.png

in the 6.5 those skills in general will be nerfed

On 12/23/2018 at 5:28 PM, Aly-DN said:

On 12/23/2018 at 5:59 PM, Germ-DN said:

uh...Commander stun Isn't the only thing that stuns transforms sin's poison stun goes through transforms and SM can still fear transforms 7.0 so I don't see how that's a bug

He's right and Kromede can perma stun an xform if enough people are on it, and it doesn't really matter anyways because 2 gladiators can burn a general transform in less than 3 seconds.  AP transforms are garbage until 7.0

On 12/24/2018 at 8:08 PM, FredFlintstone-DN said:

Can we add this one to the list?  Quest NPC mob will follow an enemy player forever....  These NPC should not agro or chase after players.  If you are trying to turn in a Gen Crystal quest, the NPC should stay in the camp.

I reported a specific NPC but I am coming to see that it is more then just 1 NPC that won't go back to their spot after deaggro, the NPC just needs to walk back to their spot like they normally should or respawn depending on the situation.

Can something be done about the bugged cube instance on the map? Sometimes the icon stays there for a long time, but there's no instance up.

It wouldn't be that much of an issue, but it's not very fun when players purposely stay at bugged entrance spots to zerg on people who are just trying to do the instance zz

I have 1 issue where it randomly says i'm too far from target and wont let me attack unless i'm 0 meters from target and i will literally have to stop my auto approach and use a different skill to make it stop. im a ranger and none of my skills i use regularly in pve do that. i get it at least once per run on anything. IDK why. and 2nd is on EK we can whisper friends from other servers but they cant whisper us back. always says we are not playing the game. make it where they can talk back. PLEASE!!!!!

On 11/18/2018 at 6:19 AM, Tzadkyael-DN said:

I am unable to log in to the game. It just simply will not load. No error message. It worked fine yesterday but today I am not able to sign in. Anyone else having this issue?

yo if u haven't figured this out already. go to aion files on your computer and go to 64 bit client and rename aion.bin to aion1.bin and it should fix it. i literally have to do that after every update. if that doesn't work do it to the 32bit client. maybe your running that one

On 12/7/2018 at 9:30 PM, Yona-DN said:

In Idgel Dome, the *Danaur Icon*'s damage was not scaled with the change with gear allowing people to kill the enemy faction at their spawn point and leave alive, thank you!

were u one of the people we kept killing.... we were just bored and you were AFK. so we rushed it!!!!!!! if that was u?

This probably comes as no surprise, but there are still serious text issues when it comes to quests in Enshar. More specifically, the ones involving the killing of mobs are the most disjointed. For instance, the level 64 quest "Secret Skin" asks you to kill 10 Coral Light Kselliki to acquire their shells, but the mobs they want you to kill are actually called Barnacleback Kselliki, and the items you collect are referred to as Rockskin shells taken from a Rockskin Ribbit. O.o

Archived