Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/24/2018 at 7:40 PM, Cyan said:

Below is a list of known issues as of January 21. 

Known Issues: 

• Cursed Opel in Bastion of Souls will occasionally reset at half health.
  • Cradle of Eternity Potent Poison debuff lasts 19 hours and cannot be removed.

Cradle of Eternity Poison debuff can be removed by taking damage from the fire circle left behind from the boss only in the first phase. (or until you die or leave the instance). That is just the boss mechanics.

Cursed Opel resetting at half health I've seen happen because of a certain interaction with the boss skills 'Cold Smash' partially resetting aggro on the boss, and 'Hideous Cold' bomb transforming you causing you to partially lose aggro on the boss. Just a boss mechanic to be aware of, don't pass the bomb around too fast before it uses Cold Smash  Ive seen it reset when everyone has the Hideous Cold debuff active when it uses Cold Smash.

Unpopular opinion, I don't think these two issues are worth noting, just people misunderstanding boss mechanics.

I would disagree, Magi. 

If someone gets the Cradle debuff on them at the very end of the fight and can't (or doesn't) get to the fire circle before it disappears (which it does when both heads die), the player is essentially stuck in the instance until the group is broken and they time out and are sent out. They can't even interact with the portal to get out. It's hardly a friendly introduction to the first group instance that some people do.

I've never seen the BoS last boss reset at half health, so I will take your word on why it happens. The point that Cyan is making is that it shouldn't happen.

Magic Rresistance manastones stil having "Magic Defense" name before being socketed.... once you already put them on an item slot it shows its Magic Resistance, but in broker and in inventory still have wrong name and people can still being confused by this trying to buy Magic Defense/Magic Resistance Manastones.  The people who already know asume Magic Defense have lower numbers, same as Physical Defense, and Magic Resistance usually have higher numbers in the manastones, so Magic Defense +41 is actually Magic Resistance, and Magic Defense +10 is really Magic Defense -___-. @Cyan This was not completly fixed with the "fix patch" you guys did few weeks ago.

If this is a bug... please fix it it too nyerk annoying. Now we see every single kisk from all faction at sieges, so its really hard to find the correct kisk to register in if you dont puit your own, before 6.2 if you make other people to hide with [Shift+F12] you only see your group kisk... now you see ALL, even of people is not even in your alliance, or league.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Cyan Is there a chance we can get the sacrifice vitality part of bastion be changed so chanters can do it? many of us have chanter with rejuvenating and they can solo heal bastion, and even with 2 chanter with cleansing or 1 chanter and a sw should be able to dispel cold smash, in my group we dont have enough clerics to cover our alts.

13 hours ago, Nas-KT said:

@Cyan Is there a chance we can get the sacrifice vitality part of bastion be changed so chanters can do it? many of us have chanter with rejuvenating and they can solo heal bastion, and even with 2 chanter with cleansing or 1 chanter and a sw should be able to dispel cold smash, in my group we dont have enough clerics to cover our alts.

Should literally be any class in the game, not just chanter. Any class is capable of clicking three orbs then spamming a skill on the npc.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Should literally be any class in the game, not just chanter. Any class is capable of clicking three orbs then spamming a skill on the npc.

At the very least the 3 healing classes. I mean idk if I'd really say SW is a healing class, but they do have skills to heal others as well... and besides the healing buff's icon is the same as Healing Light's so even staying close to the whole RPG part of the game it would make sense for at least chanters to be able to use it as well! 

Or throw templars a bone. They have a healing skill too and have Healing Light for the stigma quest. :P

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived