Cyan

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

22 hours ago, Magikarp-DN said:

Frozen Monolith instance plays the opening cutscene every. time. you. enter.

Sadly, it's always been this way. I've had to esc that stupid cutscene hundreds of times since last March. But I agree, it would be nice if it would stop popping up.

Capa-KT   

Can you please nyerking guarantee an ultimate every idd and pf run ?

It can't be that hard can it ?

On 10/24/2018 at 7:40 PM, Cyan said:

Below is a list of known issues as of January 21. 

Known Issues: 

• Cursed Opel in Bastion of Souls will occasionally reset at half health.
  • Cradle of Eternity Potent Poison debuff lasts 19 hours and cannot be removed.

Cradle of Eternity Poison debuff can be removed by taking damage from the fire circle left behind from the boss only in the first phase. (or until you die or leave the instance). That is just the boss mechanics.

Cursed Opel resetting at half health I've seen happen because of a certain interaction with the boss skills 'Cold Smash' partially resetting aggro on the boss, and 'Hideous Cold' bomb transforming you causing you to partially lose aggro on the boss. Just a boss mechanic to be aware of, don't pass the bomb around too fast before it uses Cold Smash  Ive seen it reset when everyone has the Hideous Cold debuff active when it uses Cold Smash.

Unpopular opinion, I don't think these two issues are worth noting, just people misunderstanding boss mechanics.

Aly-DN   

I would disagree, Magi. 

If someone gets the Cradle debuff on them at the very end of the fight and can't (or doesn't) get to the fire circle before it disappears (which it does when both heads die), the player is essentially stuck in the instance until the group is broken and they time out and are sent out. They can't even interact with the portal to get out. It's hardly a friendly introduction to the first group instance that some people do.

I've never seen the BoS last boss reset at half health, so I will take your word on why it happens. The point that Cyan is making is that it shouldn't happen.

Yeah that's right it is a problem with the instance. To fix it, the debuff should disappear when the boss fight ends. It currently doesn't. I'm over analyzing things

Edited by Magikarp-DN

Magic Rresistance manastones stil having "Magic Defense" name before being socketed.... once you already put them on an item slot it shows its Magic Resistance, but in broker and in inventory still have wrong name and people can still being confused by this trying to buy Magic Defense/Magic Resistance Manastones.  The people who already know asume Magic Defense have lower numbers, same as Physical Defense, and Magic Resistance usually have higher numbers in the manastones, so Magic Defense +41 is actually Magic Resistance, and Magic Defense +10 is really Magic Defense -___-. @Cyan This was not completly fixed with the "fix patch" you guys did few weeks ago.

Edited by Chibiusa-DN

If this is a bug... please fix it it too nyerk annoying. Now we see every single kisk from all faction at sieges, so its really hard to find the correct kisk to register in if you dont puit your own, before 6.2 if you make other people to hide with [Shift+F12] you only see your group kisk... now you see ALL, even of people is not even in your alliance, or league.