Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

6.x was never an alt friendly game though. They limited kinah trade and such to prevent bots in Korea when they went f2p after 9-10 years being subscription based.

Its not even new player friendly at this stage.   Started a new toon and by the time I got to level 26 I had less than 15k kinah.  not even enough to barely slot a stigma stone and have enough for transport to the next area of quest.   Then you have the broker who's prices now for listing and selling are really out of touch with any source of reality.   Of course there is always the cash shop where you spend real world money for either gold/game money/power up etc. though who wants to or can afford to do this all the time.   As much as we all hate the gold sellers and their bots this was not the way to handle it imo.

Like I said, some of the update is fine but the economy and how it functions is complete nyerk, cruel and every shugo involved needs to have their pelts hung on a wall somewhere.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Lumin-DN said:

BC Coin purchases charge your credit card but don't actually give you any BC Coin.  

It takes like 6-12 hours to get them. I do not understand this at all. They used to be instant and now they take 1/4 to 1/2 a day to get. I've never seen any other game in the history of MMO's that sell currency but don't give it to you right when you are charged. NCsoft is becoming a literal joke. 

8 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Not sure if it's a known issue or not but over half of the game appears to be missing now. The economy has also been completely destroyed.

Seriously?

Yes. We know. We have known for upwards of 6 months.

How is the economy destroyed?

quoting Aly-DN: Not sure if it's a known issue or not but over half of the game appears to be missing now. The economy has also been completely destroyed.

1) no kinah transfer across toons (this was done to prevent the power leveling bots and the fraud bots and kinah selling bots)…draconian much?

2) no low level quests that offer any significant kinah as a reward---in FACT as another user said about 70% of the game is now simply GONE its not really a challenge any longer and there's no real "adventure" to the thing anymore its all about "leveling up quickly to get to the end game phases" ---no discovery … no learning tactics... no mental challenge--- NOTHING just say 30 or so blue quests  per lower level area 

3) you are locked into a certain armor type and weapon type per class they no longer giver you the STAFF choices as a cleric its mace and shield and this … ugly as hell red and white dress thing as "armor"  … at least the OLD armor types could be SEXY now you have to pay in REAL money to get anything? ….FAIL

4) I too had the same problem with the "poverty of the new toon" by the time I reached level 20 and got my first Stigma I had 16 K in kinah and it took a little over half that to socket the thing and I am scared that halfway thru the beluslan quests I will be completely bankrupt with el zippo in my kinah wallet and unable to realistically play the game due to the inability to move about as teleporting and flight travel COST...bring back the ability  to wire kinah to your  poor toon from your rich one PLEASE NCSOFT or quite soon you will have no players as they will all be  too poor to play! 

18 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

@Rovie-KT

Try this 87e6a6461f.png and if it doesn't work try Windows 8 / others ( make sure to run as admin aswell )

@Germ-DN Sadly my friend is currently running on windows xp when they go to try to run in compatibility mode there's nothing above windows xp that it can be ran as we've tried running as admin and many other things nothing seems to work and it would seem most of the crashing is mainly in the new area of Lakrum. They've logged into pernon/panda and many other zones and has been there for hours w.o a crash but the second the go lakrum they crash or withing 5m they crash :/ 

2 hours ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

Magic Defense stat name is applied to 2 stats, i guess one of them is Magic Suppresion, but still is confusing to know which one is when u get from Retuning in Gear or manastones.

unknown.png?width=523&height=677

@Cyan ^ this, it's also applied to the character sheet, how did you guys miss this? it's Magic Defense AND Magic Resistance , you also fk'd it on gear, saying Magic Resistance when in fact it's Magic Defense. 

@Cyan as a follow up and just to showcase my point more clearly.

https://imgur.com/a/Y5IbZho

as you can see in the "Option Stats", the "Magic Resistance" stats aren't being calculated against each other, that's because one is Magic Defense and the other is Magic Resistance.
pvp boots has Magic Resistance, pve has Magic Defense

base stats of all gear in the game is Magic Defense, not Magic Resistance

30 minutes ago, Nimiety-KT said:

Not sure if this is a bug (or coincidence) or just a completely total ripoff. The kinah bundle from Luna crafting only gives 5000 kinah. This part is really unfair especially since 1 Luna's Light mat costs 40bc coin.
93f82be5e9.jpg

:) You are lucky than me I usually get 1000 kinah, why do I get only so little? I'm not chosing that anymore tho. >:(

12 hours ago, Satoruhn-DN said:

Its not even new player friendly at this stage.   Started a new toon and by the time I got to level 26 I had less than 15k kinah.  not even enough to barely slot a stigma stone and have enough for transport to the next area of quest.   Then you have the broker who's prices now for listing and selling are really out of touch with any source of reality.   Of course there is always the cash shop where you spend real world money for either gold/game money/power up etc. though who wants to or can afford to do this all the time.   As much as we all hate the gold sellers and their bots this was not the way to handle it imo.

Like I said, some of the update is fine but the economy and how it functions is complete nyerk, cruel and every shugo involved needs to have their pelts hung on a wall somewhere.

9 hours ago, Setalle-DN said:

quoting Aly-DN: Not sure if it's a known issue or not but over half of the game appears to be missing now. The economy has also been completely destroyed.

1) no kinah transfer across toons (this was done to prevent the power leveling bots and the fraud bots and kinah selling bots)…draconian much?

2) no low level quests that offer any significant kinah as a reward---in FACT as another user said about 70% of the game is now simply GONE its not really a challenge any longer and there's no real "adventure" to the thing anymore its all about "leveling up quickly to get to the end game phases" ---no discovery … no learning tactics... no mental challenge--- NOTHING just say 30 or so blue quests  per lower level area 

3) you are locked into a certain armor type and weapon type per class they no longer giver you the STAFF choices as a cleric its mace and shield and this … ugly as hell red and white dress thing as "armor"  … at least the OLD armor types could be SEXY now you have to pay in REAL money to get anything? ….FAIL

4) I too had the same problem with the "poverty of the new toon" by the time I reached level 20 and got my first Stigma I had 16 K in kinah and it took a little over half that to socket the thing and I am scared that halfway thru the beluslan quests I will be completely bankrupt with el zippo in my kinah wallet and unable to realistically play the game due to the inability to move about as teleporting and flight travel COST...bring back the ability  to wire kinah to your  poor toon from your rich one PLEASE NCSOFT or quite soon you will have no players as they will all be  too poor to play! 

Yup. I'm not even playing a new toon (I'm using kinah left over from previous patch) and every day I'm just seeing my kinah go down and never higher than I started with that day. And yeah I actually have to pause and think and lament every time I need to teleport somewhere or resocket a stigma. Stuff I find off mobs I can sell to NPC for like 4-5k kinah? It's laughable. In 5.8, some gear would sell for 1 mil (or more) to NPC. You could run Theo/Adma/DL/FP/AOE/COE or whatever else and sell off some gear/supplements for a couple million kinah if you needed kinah. But in 6.2, I'm not really seeing any way to make significant amounts of kinah off mobs/instances.

On 2018-10-25 at 4:52 PM, Capa-KT said:

One of the cleric Daevanion skills, called Mass Immortal Shroud, should be applied to group members but isn't. It works like the old Immortal Shroud (self-target, while it should be group).

Just wanted to update this; the description is badly written and should say that in a group, it applies to one target and yourself, not "you and your group members", thus implying it applies to all of them.

+Really need a fix on magic resist/magic def string/visual bug.

+Really need a bigger source of power shards, literally gotta park yourself for 30min to farm enough shard for 1 heavy pvp or pve run. Either increase the drop rate by a lot (in case their removal was intentionnal to promote potential open-pvp) or put them on the gold sand shop as they should be. Running out of shards while farming shards shouldn't be a thing.

All of my characters now have 1 black eye and 1 normal eye.... 

I went around taking screenshots the day before this patch hit, and my characters eyes were perfectly normal (with both eyes being the same colour)

After the patch, they now all have one eye that is black and the other unchanged... 

I asked other players what colour my toons eyes are (just in case the issue was with my client), but they too also see my characters all having different coloured mismatched eyes.

This is really disappointing and saddening. 

Can you please fix this.

1 hour ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

Yup. I'm not even playing a new toon (I'm using kinah left over from previous patch) and every day I'm just seeing my kinah go down and never higher than I started with that day. And yeah I actually have to pause and think and lament every time I need to teleport somewhere or resocket a stigma. Stuff I find off mobs I can sell to NPC for like 4-5k kinah? It's laughable. In 5.8, some gear would sell for 1 mil (or more) to NPC. You could run Theo/Adma/DL/FP/AOE/COE or whatever else and sell off some gear/supplements for a couple million kinah if you needed kinah. But in 6.2, I'm not really seeing any way to make significant amounts of kinah off mobs/instances.

Where there is will there is way.   Despite road blocks money will find a way to flow,   Without going into details follow the previous post by others in this thread for clues.

Ok, been at it a bit and the more I find the more I really am beginning to hate it,

!.  Crafting:   I had 4 toons at master levels in 4 disciplines with plenty of materials to carry on and its all now for naught.  Gone.

2. Economy:  Pretty much in the crapper for now and resell values for mob drops is a joke.

3. Equipment/Armor:   Seriously.   Not much else to say there.

4. Seems to me they should give you the option to start out as a lvl 1 or just go full out 80 and be done with it.  Other games have done it and for seasoned or returning players it saves the hassle of leveling up since most of the interesting stuff is now gone but then again you would be level 80 and broke.

Yes its a mess.

Archived