Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bunnies-DN said:

All of my characters now have 1 black eye and 1 normal eye.... 

I went around taking screenshots the day before this patch hit, and my characters eyes were perfectly normal (with both eyes being the same colour)

After the patch, they now all have one eye that is black and the other unchanged... 

I asked other players what colour my toons eyes are (just in case the issue was with my client), but they too also see my characters all having different coloured mismatched eyes.

This is really disappointing and saddening. 

Can you please fix this.

Continuing on this, I've also noticed that most of the NPCs actually have the same bug - not all npcs are affected and I haven't noticed any of my characters being affected by it yet but I've seen it on many other players.

IxUHsG8.jpg

2ms77vz.jpg

@Cyan @Hime I have two characters on this account affected with the eye coloration bug, as well as three out of four toons affected on my alt account. Can we please get an official response to this problem? It has been confirmed that the glitch only appears while playing in the game environment. When viewing the character in the appearance modification window (the character creation screen) the toons appear as intended.

7 minutes ago, Zexeia-EK said:

Can't sell anything on a new character, level 12 ranger.  It says, "Item sale is not possible because the amount that can be obtained through item sales was exceeded.  You can sell up to 0 kinah per week."

Can't sell at an NPC or through the inventory store. 

There is a max amount of kinah you can sell each week. The amount depends on your character. You've reached it. You will be able to sell again after reset on Wednesday.

11 minutes ago, Zexeia-EK said:

Can't sell anything on a new character, level 12 ranger.  It says, "Item sale is not possible because the amount that can be obtained through item sales was exceeded.  You can sell up to 0 kinah per week."

Can't sell at an NPC or through the inventory store. 

I have that same thing. 

But I think I know why. We have a limit for sales since years ago. And that limited the amount of things we can sell. The forums, support and everyone says it reset on every maintenance. But it does not. It reset after 7 days after you reached the limit. As an example If I reached the limit on monday, I wont be able to sell on wednesday after the maintenance. I will have to way to the next monday. 

Probably you sold a lot of things on the last days to get some extra kinah, right? If you did that, you will have to wait some days. Also. I think the limit is smaller now. We see the 0 kinah remaining, cause we are over the new limit due to the sellings the last week. 

and nope. Sending a ticket will not change that. They have not idea how it works and even if you get their attention they will say that they do not have the tools to reset your limit manually. You will have to wait. patience my friend. :) 

I haven't sold much of anything, just random things I've gotten while leveling.  I can still sell on my main character, just not this alt. 

So let me get this straight.  I can't even sell off the misc crap I pick up while questing.  We can't trade kinah between our characters.  I can't sell anything so I can't afford to even teleport on a level 12 character.  I have to just throw out old gear and things because I can't sell them.  So I just can't play this character for 7 days? 

Lmao uninstalled

2 minutes ago, Zexeia-EK said:

I haven't sold much of anything, just random things I've gotten while leveling.  I can still sell on my main character, just not this alt. 

So let me get this straight.  I can't even sell off the misc crap I pick up while questing.  We can't trade kinah between our characters.  I can't sell anything so I can't afford to even teleport on a level 12 character.  I have to just throw out old gear and things because I can't sell them.  So I just can't play this character for 7 days? 

Lmao uninstalled

well. back in the old days that wasn´t an issue cause you were able to just kill few mobs and get some kinah to move from drops or a friend was able to give you a little amount of kinah.... but now.......

but we do not have RMT!!!! oh. wait they can still work.... mmmm

I would really want to suggest you to not uninstall, but I can not find a good argument for that xD 

@Cyan Well congratulations NCsoft. Once again you mingled with a beautiful Korean patch and turned it into another slavery.

These past few days I tried to enchant my very first pvp weapon to +15 using 50 Ancient Stones and 10 Legendary Stones. Right now, after using all of them, the weapon is +5. Let me repeat myself.....10 LEGENDARY STONES. Even on the EU pts I managed to +15 my weapon with only 30 Ancient stones. And after I checked BCM in order to buy some more PVP Legendary stones, guess what I did NOT find.

On Korea, they are on BCM for 1 euro each. This is why they're all geared and happy. Korea does not grind, no no no.....they do it chop chop chop and there you go. Spend 100 euro for 100 Legendary PVP stones and with the rates they have, at the end of the day, they feel accomplished with their +15 gear.

Us ? We can't even p2w for it. We have to grind like animals 24/7. I was ready to buy so many stones. But it is what it is.

As of today, I will not touch the game until it changes for the better, like Idk...some nice REWARDING events and better rates for enchanting and Fragment of Spirit drop, and I'll advice my friends (which btw they are also pissed off about this patch) to do the same.

Good day.

3 hours ago, Zexeia-EK said:

I literally have not sold anything on that character yet.  Unless this an account wide limit?

Which does not seem to be the case since I can still sell things just fine on my other character

It is account wide but it differs based on lv (ex: lvl 10 character can sell only up to 100k, lvl80 can sell up to 100m) the dumb thing is that if you sell 100k on your main your lvl 10 toon wont be able to sell anything, and since the deleted items got auto-sold after the patch pretty much everyone's lower lv character is at kinah cap.

3 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I have that same thing. 

But I think I know why. We have a limit for sales since years ago. And that limited the amount of things we can sell. The forums, support and everyone says it reset on every maintenance. But it does not. It reset after 7 days after you reached the limit. As an example If I reached the limit on monday, I wont be able to sell on wednesday after the maintenance. I will have to way to the next monday.

It does not reset every maintenance, it ONLY resets wednesday 9 am server time (wich happens to be when the server is down) just like the luna weekly. If they shut down the servers for maitenance on a friday for example your kinah selling limit will remain unchanged.

quoting 17s48D51: It does not reset every maintenance, it ONLY resets Wednesday 9 am server time (which happens to be when the server is down) just like the luna weekly. If they shut down the servers for maintenance on a Friday for example your kinah selling limit will remain unchanged.

SO...if every Wednesday they shut the things down for maintenance and the things are ALWAYS down early in the morning on Wednesdays so once you hit that limit you are DONE cause that limit will NOT change because the servers will NEVER be up at 9 AM server time if I read this right?

2 minutes ago, Setalle-DN said:

SO...if every Wednesday they shut the things down for maintenance and the things are ALWAYS down early in the morning on Wednesdays so once you hit that limit you are DONE cause that limit will NOT change because the servers will NEVER be up at 9 AM server time if I read this right?

I didnt really understand your question but I'll try to explain better. The game keeps track of how much you sold to the npcs and that number goes back 0 every week after wed 9am even if you did not reach the cap before that time

Archived