Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PvP attack/defense buffs on fortress siege buffs for the disadvantaged races are not working.

They are still applying the old pre-6.0 PvP Attack% / PvP Defense% buffs, instead of the new 6.0 stats (similar to Physical/Magical AttackDefense). The old % buffs are capped at 100% and the new level 76 passives already put them up to the cap.

2 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

It does not reset every maintenance, it ONLY resets wednesday 9 am server time (wich happens to be when the server is down) just like the luna weekly. If they shut down the servers for maitenance on a friday for example your kinah selling limit will remain unchanged.

But is not how it works. at least not on my account. 

If I reach the cap on sunday night, I wont be able to sell again until next sunday night. 

You will say, but is not the maintenance, is the reset time at 9:00 am. But nope. really :P .  some weeks before the update I started selling supps to get some extra kinah. Unfortunatelly the day was changing and 2 weeks before I was selling my items on tuesday. I had to wait the last week until tuesday again. And I was able to sell my weekly quota just the last 10 hs before update. (and yes, I was checking everyday). Was not even at 9:00 am. So my account is bugged or it does not work as they say. 

FortressFortress the quest "taking the wind road" needs to have markers or something on the map to let you know where you are supposed to end up as once you reach the Aether research area it simply says for you to take another Windstream...the only two around there one takes you back to the back to Gelkmaros fortress and the other one is not functional at all I have almost died twice trying to get into it and finding it is basically a pretty GIF

This one has been mentioned already, but the Whale Mount NPC in Oriel/Pernon does not sell any mounts but indicates that is a merchant NPC on the screen and on the radar map.

The Legion Mount which is only obtainable from doing legion tasks in growing legion only last 7 days.

153e467b6d.jpg

This part is ridiculous since it takes 437 LEGION COINS to buy which takes a month or more to do by yourself. And you need to do it in a growing legion that is not level 8.

Since mount crafting was removed with profession crafting being removed, and both Ironfangs being removed from Aetherforging (magical crafting), the only way to obtain a mount (not a rental mount) is to buy it with BC Coins. Making the game P2W will create much dissatisfaction. And this is completely unfair for players without mounts and new players. 

Was wondering if the change in Luna weekly was intentional? The Destruction Golems (adds) keep spawning on the final boss, whereas before he'd just spawn the 3rd and final wave at the start of the encounter and that was it. Not to mention they spawn at amazing fast rates too. Maybe you can look into the rewards too, since the 7 week special box offers a rather poor selection.

For something else, Kromede won't drop her weapon box in FT despite this supposedly being a 100% drop.

On 10/25/2018 at 7:40 AM, Cyan said:

Below is a list of known issues as of October 25. 

Known Issues:

• Button for the quest 'Investigating the Investigator'  is missing making the quest impossible to complete.

will this be resolved in the next maintenance? can't collect the book :D

I also wanna throw it out there, ALOT of people are having Drakenspire Depths issues (You must wait 1 minute before entering Drakenspire Depths blablabla) but the worst of all, we CANT continue ingame now, the campaign leads in there and there are no other quests to continue with without having to go in there. I've waited for 3 days now but its still not fixed.

16 hours ago, Kring-KT said:

Anyone get any reply on this bug yet?  I filed a ticket, but I haven't heard back from support at this point.

@Cyan  Support just replied to my ticket saying:   "As stated on the Patch Notes, new and returning players can receive growth support quests from the following NPCs..."

This is the bug, the growth support quests aren't being offered to me since 6.2 update but were available to me immediately before the update. 

Is this being recognized as a known issue?  Someone else in this thread mentioned they were having this problem in addition to myself and I have heard in game others said the same.

I don't have any characters even to max level yet so I would like to know if this can be fixed or if I need to begin a new account.

After reaching level 10 about 18 hours ago I was disconnected from the server and I have been unable to get back into the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game. I am not getting the xignin3 code at the bottom of my computer anymore. Not a very happy camper. I want to play!! 

1 hour ago, ZamiraReckless-KT said:

After reaching level 10 about 18 hours ago I was disconnected from the server and I have been unable to get back into the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game. I am not getting the xignin3 code at the bottom of my computer anymore. Not a very happy camper. I want to play!! 

try to be more specific about the problem, any error report, any screenshot? maybe our lovely @Cheesecake-DN can help you xD.

I noticed that in the character maker, our hair graphics have been severely messed up. It is as if hair dye is running into our heads! Look at how both dark hair and light hair run into the scalp. The ends of the hair are blackened. Some hairstyles are pixelated around the forehead, while others have some weird "smudge". @Cyan and @Hime please have the graphics team look into this. We always had some graphics issues in the past, but now they seem to be much more apparent.

P.S. Please view in full size to really see the issues described.

u9tDgVSAcbNyG3fwv7DNvQyrK8uoWKDtUcwoJMQz

jdFwVHjAut75tD6DsFEDzlAWfBcLHbOuaa_NmocU

and then there's this....the level 55 quest the last campaign quest for Gelkmaros the one that is the segue to Enshar …Richelle says "the Asmodians are still a threat" in the quest window.... wait what? I thought I WAS an Asmodian …isn't it supposed to read "the Elyios are still a threat"? …and in the FIRST regional quests for Enshar one of the Asmodian NPCs greets you with "Arieluma" (the Elyios greeting)…who ARE they having code this?

on the plus side...the level 55 Silenteria campaign quest is now BAD ASS 

Archived