Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

in my experience loot pets always worked this way:

only 2 ways for a pet to loot in group,  set Leader and Normal, or Group and Round & Robin, and with this one the loot rights switch from mob to mob so if you have 6 players in your group but you are far away from the rest from every 6 mobs you kill the pet will loot 1 mob and leave 5 corpses open to loot manually, if you are near your group and the other players don't have  autolooting your pet will still lot only 1 and leave the other 5 corpses but locked till the player with loot rights for that mob loot it manually.

there are some exeptions like in the instance SDS loot leader & normal doesn't work

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really sure what you tried to say, but it's definitely not what I'm talking about. If you're solo with lead loot the pet loots everything, from grey items to untradeable stuff. But if you're in group, and the other group member isn't even in same area as you, the pet will refuse to loot even the grey items, which is completely different from previous patch where you could have people hold group or whatsoever and that wouldn't affect any of the pet functions except for maybe a few event items. I understand items are untradeable, but come on, it doesn't even loot rubbish which make them useless.

Probably it is the wrong topic, but can u guys help me with my questioon? 
For example, if I sign smone as a party leader to '1', how can i remove this sign? I know that i can reasign '1' to mob and then when he will die, the '1' will dissapear. But can i do it without mobs? Maybe there is some reset function?

12 minutes ago, rollyTheTop-KT said:

Probably it is the wrong topic, but can u guys help me with my questioon? 
For example, if I sign smone as a party leader to '1', how can i remove this sign? I know that i can reasign '1' to mob and then when he will die, the '1' will dissapear. But can i do it without mobs? Maybe there is some reset function?

select target,  right click on their HP/status bar, click Unbrand to remove marks,  i don't remeber if there is a skill icon to unbrand quickly in the skills panel ''K''

Are the instance boost packs ever coming back on the BCM or are they permanently gone ? Are we supposed to rely exclusively on the untradeable prestige pass from 6.0 onwards ?

And please hurry up with the MR/magic def localization issue, it should've been resolved day 1, as fast as the Luna fix. I know a few people who have already bought the wrong piece of pvp gear because of this unfixed issue.

On 10/27/2018 at 11:22 PM, Bunnies-DN said:

All of my characters now have 1 black eye and 1 normal eye.... 

I went around taking screenshots the day before this patch hit, and my characters eyes were perfectly normal (with both eyes being the same colour)

After the patch, they now all have one eye that is black and the other unchanged... 

I asked other players what colour my toons eyes are (just in case the issue was with my client), but they too also see my characters all having different coloured mismatched eyes.

This is really disappointing and saddening. 

Can you please fix this.

@Cyan  this issue is happening on all 3 of my accounts.  Every single character of mine has one black eye and one normal eye.  I've asked several friends to tell me if they see the same issue, and they do, they all see my characters with 1 black eye... and my friends characters are normal (ie their eyes weren't changed and are the same as they were before the patch).  

This is bothering me and my characters look silly.  Can this please be looked into and hopefully fixed?  

9 hours ago, Bunnies-DN said:

@Cyan  this issue is happening on all 3 of my accounts.  Every single character of mine has one black eye and one normal eye.  I've asked several friends to tell me if they see the same issue, and they do, they all see my characters with 1 black eye... and my friends characters are normal (ie their eyes weren't changed and are the same as they were before the patch).  

This is bothering me and my characters look silly.  Can this please be looked into and hopefully fixed?  

I asked the same question in the weekly maintenance thread yesterday, and this was the exchange:

On 10/31/2018 at 0:59 PM, Azeriah-KT said:

@Cyan

I understand many of the changes players are requesting will take some time to discuss and properly implement. The only thing I don't understand is why we haven't heard anything about the eye-color glitch we are experiencing in-game. If you look back at the 6.2 known issues thread, many have complained about their toon's right eye being blacked out while playing. Hope you all can address this issue, as it is preventing me from wanting to play on those characters.

Thanks

22 hours ago, Cyan said:

This should be on the known issues but we're investigating what happened.

Hopefully they will discover what went wrong and fix the problem soon!

Hello, Whenever I enter Instance Server I send log... I have to load completely the game again which makes me lose my runs if I enter halfway or all the way through. I have never had this problem before and it is very stressful since I'm usually the only cleric in my parties. Please, I need a solution asap.

6 hours ago, Azeriah-KT said:

I asked the same question in the weekly maintenance thread yesterday, and this was the exchange:

Hopefully they will discover what went wrong and fix the problem soon!

Thanks.  Glad it's been acknowledged (they really should add it to the list at the top of this thread ;)  )

Aion0053.jpg

is it really necessary for it to be that expensive to raise a legion from lvl 5 to lvl 6? O.o  was this something maybe left over from 5.8? since kinah isnt tradeable not like legionmates can help with kinah in the legion warehouse. (also, could we please do something about that gold spammer rofl!)

9 hours ago, Acheillies-KT said:

Aion0053.jpg

is it really necessary for it to be that expensive to raise a legion from lvl 5 to lvl 6? O.o  was this something maybe left over from 5.8? since kinah isnt tradeable not like legionmates can help with kinah in the legion warehouse. (also, could we please do something about that gold spammer rofl!)

We knew that the kinah for creating a legion was going to be raised, so it would follow that it costs more to raise the level as well. You could transfer gold from your legion mates to yourself to help with this by putting something small on the broker for a lot of kinah and have your legion mates buy it.

You can do something about the gold spammer by right clicking his name and selecting "Report Gold Seller". It will block him and send a report to Support. Enough people do that and he will be silenced and then banned.

This reminds me of the DRM/several anti-copy protection on old CD/DVD: common people were annoyed even if they only wanted to copy a track to a tape/compilaton for personal use, while pirates sold them on the street in any case (I'm old, I know). In Aion we are bothered with this new system that made the kinah untradeable through our account, but bots are still there, and even much much more than before. Well done NCSoft!

On 24/10/2018 at 8:40 PM, Cyan said:

Below is a list of known issues as of November 2. 

Known Issues: 

• The Gold Ingot shop currently offers Transformation Scrolls instead of Transparent Transformation scrolls.

I appreciate this being taken into account, but may I ask, is it the bundle that currently gives us only 10 transformation scrolls for 3 ingots per week? Will it be replaced by the other regions equivalent which gives 20 scrolls and you can buy 5 times a week (might not be the correct amount, but certainly isn't just 10 per week)? Thanks.

@Cyan I'm having some issues with the instance cooldown for Beshmundir Temple, the instance information says it resets everyday, but when I tried to enter the instance again it said that I needed to wait 3 days, so the instance cooldown is bugged.

I tried to run the instance with a friend who has prestige pack, and the cooldown for him is 1 day, as the instance says. So, what is the actual cooldown for this instance?.

The Gold Ingot shop currently offers Transformation Scrolls instead of Transparent Transformation scrolls.

Does that mean when it is fixed they will remove the trans scrolls and put the transparent scrolls in its place, OR keep both?

Has anything been addressed about GP? Like if there be any adjustments or it will remain the same as is right now?

On 10/31/2018 at 11:52 AM, Liiny-DN said:

I'm not really sure what you tried to say, but it's definitely not what I'm talking about. If you're solo with lead loot the pet loots everything, from grey items to untradeable stuff. But if you're in group, and the other group member isn't even in same area as you, the pet will refuse to loot even the grey items, which is completely different from previous patch where you could have people hold group or whatsoever and that wouldn't affect any of the pet functions except for maybe a few event items. I understand items are untradeable, but come on, it doesn't even loot rubbish which make them useless.

Right now it seems like loot pets aren't picking up anything at all. Period. Even in a group dungeon run there's still rubbish/greys on mobs even when we all have loot pets out and active. And this whole thing where white rubbish gear is untradable is annoying as hell because we still have to manually loot the mob which again, makes the loot pet/function completely useless. I can't even fathom why basic white gear, which is good for nothing more than a skin at this point, is untradable and unbrokable. 

I want to like this update, but more and more I'm starting to not. 

Hello,

from moment when 6.2 came I keep crashing because of popping window with error "Connection to the shop was interrupted. Please launch the client again to use the shop."

It's probably because of changing the BCM, but i keep crashing in game because of that notification.

If i don't wait for that window to pop at character selection then I crash... I play at high quality graphic if that matters..

@Cyan  the issue with the one black eye is also affecting many NPC's in the game.  Especially in panda.  Some of them have one black eye, the others all have mismatched eyes (different coloured eyes).

It appears that the default eyes that were selected on these npcs were then modified in the character editor (by the original devs) to a different colour.  And now with this eye bug, 1 of the eyes has reverted back to the default colour and the other has maintained the colour that was chosen.

For example, go take a look at the following npcs:

In Panda:

• Teska
  • Nekai
  • Metalla
  • Karollin
  • Heltinjola
  • Gwendag
  • Thialfi
  • Vrenseti
  • Duna
  • Garuvagg
  • Hiyask
  • Renen
  • Heimdall
  • Rasis
  • Ninis
  • Doman

In Lakrum:

• Ortega
  • there's more in lakrumm too but, well, pvp and distractions with shugos.

@Cyan  here is an image of Teska in panda, with mismatched eyes.  I am not the only one who sees her like this.  My friend (who does not have any eye bug on her client) also does see Teska with mismatched eyes.

8zfpdj.jpg

@Bunnies-DN I just want to clarify that there is an option in the character maker for toons to have two differently colored eyes. Some of the NPC's you have listed may actually be appearing on screen as intended. The NPC pictured above for example, the discolored eye is on the left side, not the right side, unlike the pictures we are seeing from players. All of the playable characters I have seen afflicted by the bug (including my own) have their right eyes blacked out entirely, whereas this NPC's left eye appears to be grey in color and you can clearly see the pupil.

7 hours ago, Bunnies-DN said:

@Cyan  the issue with the one black eye is also affecting many NPC's in the game.  Especially in panda.  Some of them have one black eye, the others all have mismatched eyes (different coloured eyes).

@Cyan

8zfpdj.jpg

This problem is also happening in Katalam. I have so many characters with one different coloured eye. >:( I hope they will do something to restore the original colours of all our toons eyeswho are efected by this. :) 

Here is one of mine.

i1a521.jpg

19 hours ago, Azeriah-KT said:

@Bunnies-DN I just want to clarify that there is an option in the character maker for toons to have two differently colored eyes. Some of the NPC's you have listed may actually be appearing on screen as intended. The NPC pictured above for example, the discolored eye is on the left side, not the right side, unlike the pictures we are seeing from players. All of the playable characters I have seen afflicted by the bug (including my own) have their right eyes blacked out entirely, whereas this NPC's left eye appears to be grey in color and you can clearly see the pupil.

I know that (you can choose different coloured eyes) but this npc never had mismatched eyes before, neither did any of the other npc's that I've taken screenshots of.

I get what you are saying, but the issue is not with 'black eyes'.  It's eyes changed from the default colour.

Not all of the original default eye colours are black (some are already a blue or green colour in the default).  What i think is happening, is one eye is reverting back to the default colour (which isnt always black) and the other eye is retaining the colour of what we modified the eyes to in the character creator.

Archived