Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sometimes the issues related with rubberbanding or coming back to a previous place. (including windstreams or mounts) are related with high ping or lag. As a player with 180 ms in my best days, I have those issues a lot of times if I try to do many things or to fast. Also some lag can increase my issues a lot. I noticed that some things require to do it with calm. As an example, in Mirash Santuary i have a lot of bugs with the hook skill. I can not just run and use it when I need. I must come close to the stair, stop, not so far or so close. And after that I can use it. If I try to use it to fast, i will come back down inmediatelly and the skill will have the cd. 

If you are having those issues try to see if the continue even if you go slow. 

In large PvP battles your ping can be even worse. You can reduce this a lot by presing Shift+F12. All the toons will disapear, except for you and the one you target. You will still see all the names. But that reduces the lag and ping so much. You can return to normal situation presing those again later. 

In pernon, the village npcs, they are bugged and don't sell guestblooms anymore.  This includes the paint/dye guestbloom for houses.   I'd really like to be able to buy the paint blooms again.

In panda, none of the npc's sell dye anymore.  

We also can't gather dye petals anymore, gathering / essence tapping is gone...   

It was nice having ways in-game to gather paint and dye. 

But it's gone now, which is sad because this was a nice feature of customisation which now has been removed without any notice.

The old titles of casting speed, attack speed / speed as protector of atreia, easy mark are no longer available, what you find today are titles of 7 days 15 days that do not give casting speed, attack speed / speed,
What leaves some disadvantages, new characters and accounts are at the disadvantage of speed and attack speed and casting speed, even getting the best of the transformations and the best equipment to give these attributes you are still at a disadvantage not having 3 or 4% of attack casting speed the more that old players have.

anything about this? or will you stay for it? I think this is not attracting new players.

On 15/11/2018 at 3:28 AM, Cyan said:

Please continue sharing any bugs you encounter. 

Updated the known issues list with two new ones:

• The Shard Bundle offered in the Golden Sand Traders is not appearing for Asmodians.
  • Several items do not have any text showing in game but still function properly.
    • Transformation Contract Box (instance drop)
    • Transparent Transformation Scroll Bundle (Gold Sand Traders item)
    • Shard Bundle (1000) (Gold Sand Traders item)

I had some transcendent  tempering solutions that I exchanged I didnt try to open them until now, the exchange bundle offers you 1 Ultimate PVE stone or 1 ANCIENT PVP, is it a bug? Normal tempering solution gives you in exchange 3 legendary PVP stones, why  transcendent gives you only 1 yellow?

On 10/31/2018 at 10:34 AM, Liiny-DN said:

Please make it so minions and pets are able to loot everything if the group members aren't within range like it was before (when soloing and having someone in group for w/e reason), it's so annoying the way it is now.

On 10/25/2018 at 7:08 PM, Kubei-DN said:
  • Hovering over Mirash or Cradle of Eternity shows a small bug.

Z6qYpQr.png

• Loot pets are kinda bugged. Even if you set it to Leader and Free-for-All, the pet or minion doesn't loot anything, not even the misc items. This happens only in groups.

On 10/26/2018 at 9:43 AM, Kubei-DN said:

Tried that, and every single possible combination, the pet doesn't pick up anything at all when in group. 

On 10/31/2018 at 11:52 AM, Liiny-DN said:

I'm not really sure what you tried to say, but it's definitely not what I'm talking about. If you're solo with lead loot the pet loots everything, from grey items to untradeable stuff. But if you're in group, and the other group member isn't even in same area as you, the pet will refuse to loot even the grey items, which is completely different from previous patch where you could have people hold group or whatsoever and that wouldn't affect any of the pet functions except for maybe a few event items. I understand items are untradeable, but come on, it doesn't even loot rubbish which make them useless.

On 11/6/2018 at 0:29 PM, Venka-KT said:

Right now it seems like loot pets aren't picking up anything at all. Period. Even in a group dungeon run there's still rubbish/greys on mobs even when we all have loot pets out and active. And this whole thing where white rubbish gear is untradable is annoying as hell because we still have to manually loot the mob which again, makes the loot pet/function completely useless. I can't even fathom why basic white gear, which is good for nothing more than a skin at this point, is untradable and unbrokable. 

I want to like this update, but more and more I'm starting to not. 

On 11/14/2018 at 0:47 PM, Vocifera-DN said:

The loot pet seems buggy, if you're soloing an instance and set the loot to leader loot it still doesn't loot everything on the mobs. Not sure if bug or "working as intended"

@Cyan bump, i was going to post this same thing again but

40 minutes ago, Asaroth-KT said:

I've lost spells that I used to have, this account is about 1 year old, and i just logged in today after a few months of not using and discovered that some spells in my quickbar say "You have not unlocked this spell."

Try leveling up to 80, a lot of skills were either removed, combined, changed, or pushed to higher level like 73, 77 ect. Also read your skills over again, and check out the patch notes for more info

Daily token quests do NOT update in alliance only group or solo.

Example: [Daily] Shroomslay (https://aioncodex.com/us/quest/49803/) requires me to kill either Celturata OR Critica.

[Daily] Broken Sands (https://aioncodex.com/us/quest/49810/) requires me to kill either the Merciless Zombie Marauder OR Merciless Zombie Corsair.

Can you for the LOVE OF AZPHEL change this so players don't have to compete with an entire Alliance to get their quest updated.

16 hours ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

Daily token quests do NOT update in alliance only group or solo.

Example: [Daily] Shroomslay (https://aioncodex.com/us/quest/49803/) requires me to kill either Celturata OR Critica.

[Daily] Broken Sands (https://aioncodex.com/us/quest/49810/) requires me to kill either the Merciless Zombie Marauder OR Merciless Zombie Corsair.

Can you for the LOVE OF AZPHEL change this so players don't have to compete with an entire Alliance to get their quest updated.

That’s the way it’s always been. You either have to do the most damage or do it in group. Allliances only count if it has [Alliance] in the quest name.0

Maybe this was previously mentioned, but I am too lazy to read through all this. At Mushroom dwelling, two of the quest giving Npc's do not reset. Skadir and Barvis. They chase after Ely's and stay sometimes near where the elyos scout mobs spawn, they start fighting and you can't interact with them. Not sure exactly what the quests are, minor issue I know. I'll use the asking for a friend excuse, seems to work sometimes.

Using right click to rotate the camera fails more than 50% of the time and the cursor just moves across the screen, while visiable, without doing anything when the right mouse button is clicked.  If I enable, left-click to control camera, it works fine.  Can you please fix this issue.  It is very annoying and frustrating.

Archived