Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

39 minutes ago, Huuxera-DN said:

My issue is that the patch basically ruined multiple of my character's looks.

My sweet little SW now has one eye BLACK while the other has a weird pupil.

I'd be grateful if you guys considered handing out surgery tickets to fix the issue, because this is making me really upset.

Also, there's literally no surgery ticket even in BCM, so I have no idea what to do.

Not sure even plastic surgery is gonna fix this. Both my SM and Sin have this issue. In-game their right eye is the wrong color but on the plastic surgery screen, their eyes look normal.

YCty0BH.jpg

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's already been said earlier, but the launcher automatically repairs every file change you make to the game before it launches.

For me, it ruins the use of being able to use any other voice pack(Namely Korean, in this case). So to me, that's a bug if it's auto repairing every single time. 

21 minutes ago, Maleficent-DN said:

sorcs robe of flame is in the wrong place making it unusable for us. its ion passive instead of active

http://static.ncsoft.com/aion/store/PatchNotes/AION_Patch_Notes_102418.pdf Page 12

- Some buff effects were changed from active skills to passive skills. For example, the Sorcerer’s Robe of Flame skill is now a passive skill.

wich means the buff is permanent now.

5 hours ago, emu-DN said:

there are no power shards in the in game kinah shop

Just use Luna or farm them from mobs.

5 hours ago, CreamChan-DN said:

We need to buy transparent scroll from BCM... for real...? 

Whats the point of character creation if you gonna forcing us to look like a dumb penguin...

They are from Luna. You can craft them, they are rewarded from the instances.

11 hours ago, Persephonie-DN said:

I'm having the same error message. I don't want to have to reinstall the game. again.

Be careful to disable antivirus and firewall from system configuration/services, you can get a virus that break the system specifically the drivers and so you have to reinstall the system of your PC (I tell you from my own experience)

11 hours ago, Persephonie-DN said:

I'm having the same error message. I don't want to have to reinstall the game. again.

Be careful to disable antivirus and firewall from system configuration/services, you can get a virus that break the system specifically the drivers and so you have to reinstall the system of your PC (I tell you from my own experience)

26 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:
  • Loot pets are kinda bugged. Even if you set it to Leader and Free-for-All, the pet or minion doesn't loot anything, not even the misc items. This happens only in groups.

I thought FFA made it impossible to use loot pets straight away.

I wanted to ask about a issue.  i was wondering why Magic Resistance and Magic Defense have the same name on the items amors and skills? Even when them are separate skills in game have the same name that can be confuse, By Example Aether Armor skill says it gives you 2200 of Magic Resistence and 750 of Magic Resistence respectively both have the same names and they are not the same stat  so is a bit confusing

13 hours ago, Arterius-KT said:

So and one having a problem with getting in to the game (cannot register xigncode module) i have spent a full 24 hr trying to load the game installing adding to my window defender firewall. reinstalling opening all ports  on my modem installing on a clean pc and i still get( cannot register xigncode module)

I am having an issue logging in. I dont get an error message but the logo comes on and then shuts off never loading the game.

2 hours ago, Azeriah-KT said:

@Cyan I don't know why, but some of my [Event] Tempering Solutions can not be exchanged at the NPC in Sanctum. Is there a daily limit on how many items I can exchange or something? It has happened on more than one of my toons.

That was announced prior to the update- the "event" temperings (and I believe omegas) were not eligible for exchange.

However  - another issue- if we get the 'pioneer's buff" it conflicts with the buff from the event (when you click on the coffin) - so you cannot get the evnt buff- can this be fixed please? Perhaps disable the Pioneer's buff while the event is on.

Archived