Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

@Bunnies-DN Oh, I see. I wasn't aware that the eyes had changed to any color other than black/dark grey. I do apologize if it seemed like I was trying to dismiss your information before. I do believe what you are saying. I was simply trying to make sure all of us (and the people looking into this matter) were on the same page. ;) Your theory certainly makes sense. I just find it odd that all of my toons have the black-eye affect as opposed to their eyes changing to a random default color.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NPC Viola her title under her name should be (Ariel's Agent) and not (Azariel's Agent)

The Towers in Evergale should be Sacred Image of Ariel not Azariel for Elyos side and for Asmos it should be Sacred Image of Azphel not Asphel

The transformation list has several names wrong:

Heranas should be Veille

Veille should be Mastarius

Rasberg should be Bollvig

Some halloween stuff is still sitting around even after the event ended, there is a coffin sitting in Lakrum along with 1 candle, Sanctum has 1 candle and several spots where there is still the illumination from the halloween decorations but the decorations are no longer there. Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Someone from ek said something and cyan already replied so they noticed and yeah its gonna be removed rip.

The event was only reactivated because some people QQ'ed that the event NPC disappeared at midnight on the day they said it would disappear, no need to blame anyone but Ncsoft.

Home Away From Home (Elyos Quest)

The quest dialogue below mentions Lady Lumiel which it should be Lady Yustiel since it is an Elyos quest mentioning her in a good way:

"Secondly, keep things friendly with the Jotun. The Jotun in Lakrum are on a sacred quest from Aion. Lady Lumiel herself has proclaimed them to be special."

• Aion Team

Please continue sharing any bugs you encounter. 

Updated the known issues list with two new ones:

• The Shard Bundle offered in the Golden Sand Traders is not appearing for Asmodians.
  • Several items do not have any text showing in game but still function properly.
    • Transformation Contract Box (instance drop)
    • Transparent Transformation Scroll Bundle (Gold Sand Traders item)
    • Shard Bundle (1000) (Gold Sand Traders item)

17 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Please continue sharing any bugs you encounter. 

Updated the known issues list with two new ones:

• The Shard Bundle offered in the Golden Sand Traders is now appearing for Asmodians.
  • Several items do not have any text showing in game but still function properly.
    • Transformation Contract Box (instance drop)
    • Transparent Transformation Scroll Bundle (Gold Sand Traders item)
    • Shard Bundle (1000) (Gold Sand Traders item)

*not appearing for Asmodians. 

Not that it matters since no one should be stupid enough to waste their kinah on this.

1) Luna weekly still dont give reward box at end for 80lvl?

2) If jump in Wind stream near Manushika Troop Garrison then many times happen that character get bugged for start and move backward under Lakrum map and after ~15 seconds appear back at point where jumped in Wind stream. Meanwhile flight time still get consumed.

2 hours ago, Aliseta-DN said:

2) If jump in Wind stream near Manushika Troop Garrison then many times happen that character get bugged for start and move backward under Lakrum map and after ~15 seconds appear back at point where jumped in Wind stream. Meanwhile flight time still get consumed.

Seconding this, especially seems to happen if you glide into the windstream while on a mount (but also if you just glide into it naturally).

What the hell happened to my character names?  I ain’t a bot but damn!  WTH!?!?!

I've only had this sort of thing happen before 1x on the Commodore 64 Advrnture construction set and that was because item overflow from summoned monsters dropping loot (there was item space limits in regions)  

Cyan,

1.  When you reach level 6, your skillbars get reset back to level 1

2.  Cutscene:  Ataxiar became Narsass.  Fight between Hellion and the toon - why does the toon sound like a mad clown when the voice pack is not Default? 

3.  Enshar:  The Tehji is sometimes called Aghwui?

4.  Enshar:  Cutscene fighting Beritra - First its Lady Aimah then it became Lord Kilios?

5.  Sound pack on my chanter:  Why does he sound like a woman when he casts spells?

Archived