So, Ereshkigal, eh?

Bryos-DN

Why on Earth did they wait till NOW to announce a new server? All the hardcore returning players already invested time into the event and the less dedicated already moved on assuming we weren't getting one. 

A new server needed all the help it could get to survive and these are not good circumstances...

12 minutes ago, Cozi-DN said:

Why on Earth did they wait till NOW to announce a new server? All the hardcore returning players already invested time into the event and the less dedicated already moved on assuming we weren't getting one. 

Oh no! Hardcore players were rewarded for their work and are now stronger on their main characters! I feel so sorry for those poor souls! :/

6 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Oh no! Hardcore players were rewarded for their work and are now stronger on their main characters! I feel so sorry for those poor souls! :/

I think you missed the point. Those hardcore players won't be rerolling to the new server now due to the horrible announcement timing.

Just now, Cozi-DN said:

I think you missed the point. Those hardcore players won't be rerolling to the new server now due to the horrible announcement timing.

Oh no! They wont join a server, even though they still have their stocked up old characters. So, so sad, poor little angels.

Just now, Bryos-DN said:

Oh no! They wont join a server, even though they still have their stocked up old characters. So, so sad, poor little angels.

Again, point skips way over your head. Stop for a sec and think before posting bro you're way off the mark. It's not about those players. It's about the new server not having those players. Aka the server that would barely be alive with a proper release is going to be given no chance to survive.

Who said those hardcore players won't be re-rolling? I spent 800$ to get myself a +15 legendary PvP set to start off with in 6.2. Will I stay on the old server? Fuk no. I want a fresh start with equality for everyone and to experience the expansion from scratch and not be given end game gear right away.

Well, good play on ncsoft's part make the paying returning players spend money first then make them spend more money on new server lol. 10/10

2 hours ago, Cozi-DN said:

Again, point skips way over your head. Stop for a sec and think before posting bro you're way off the mark. It's not about those players. It's about the new server not having those players. Aka the server that would barely be alive with a proper release is going to be given no chance to survive.

Well, merge soon.

5 hours ago, Cozi-DN said:

A new server needed all the help it could get to survive and these are not good circumstances...

A new server was a better choice for them, as it generates more income. But keeping 2 servers was a better choice for us, since there will be another merge for sure in the future. I was surprised when they said "no new server", it was unexpected from a greedy company like NCSoft.

Now it's clear: they waited until players could spend their money to enchant their useless gear with the event and only after, they announced a new server, trying to tempt returning players. Smart as evil. Their managers are terrific, gratz guys. Do you have open positions for intership?

6 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Well, good play on ncsoft's part make the paying returning players spend money first then make them spend more money on new server lol. 10/10

Well, merge soon.

And that's where we all get screwed. One serer is going to be thrown into disarray when this new hot mess needs a merge. The old players will be paying the price for this mistake.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

And that's where we all get screwed. One serer is going to be thrown into disarray when this new hot mess needs a merge. The old players will be paying the price for this mistake.

Hmm, I don't really see how it will impact old players and throw a server into disarray?

4 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Good ol housing, well I could use a different estate location.

Nah dude, not just housing. Click the actual link and gaze into the future. Cause its happened time...and time...and time...and time again. And it will again.

NCSoft...NCSoft never changes...

I don't feel bad for the Ereshkigal people at all. They are choosing to roll on a server that will 100% need a merge in under a month, though they might not actually get it for a year+. I feel bad for the existing server that is going to be thrown into disarray when they are going to be forced to merge with that hot mess.

Archived