Pylinaer-KT

One Type of Event Temperings Non Exchangeable

One of my characters had two types of [Event] Tempering Solution. One was exchangeable at the NPC, the other was not. @Cyan Are there plans to change this or should I find something to plus?

I am having this same problem too. What exactly is the difference between the two items? Is there any difference at all in the item description? Because I didn't notice one.

Edited by Azeriah-KT

Bryos-DN   

There are multiple Omega versions that are around:

- [Stamp] Omegas were renamed to [Event] ones some time ago. I recall these being available from the Treasure Chamber in Luna, and then the Spinel Coin exchange.

- The ones from Contaminated Underpath, from the A/S Rank.

- The ones from proper events (untradable ones). Anyone remember the "Empyrean Lord's Stones" from a few years ago?

Legendary PVP enchantment Stones -- seems like people aren't really understanding what they are and why they're higher value.   People are driving their price down to pre 6.0 enchantment stone prices.   If I was super rich I wouldn't say anything and just buy them all.

Same for suppliments, supposed to be able to sell them now but, the untradable, unsellable ones from before are still unsellable and untradeable - can't NPC them.

Bryos-DN   
22 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

Same for suppliments, supposed to be able to sell them now but, the untradable, unsellable ones from before are still unsellable and untradeable - can't NPC them.

Thats intended.