Jump to content
5s23ECA6-DN

"Cannot Regist Xigncode Module"

Recommended Posts

Quote
Quote

 

Funny thing I've noticed.. I have two computers here.  One is a windows -10 box the other is win-7.  The issues are on the win -10 box.  The win 7 box launches every time, which is of course the machine with the WORST graphics  *sigh*  (and just confirmed) Still pocking at the win-10 box because that is the one I want it to run on.    At this point I am starting to think that this may be an issue specific to win-10 machines..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 0:09 AM, Magistone-KT said:

Oh boi this issue is back? I bet you all have windows 10 so the fix is easy: Windows Defender -> App and browser control -> exploit protection settings: set CFG, DEP, SEHOP to OFF by default. reboot your computer. 

I just wonder how can it be back since it was fixed quite some time ago

man thankypou it work now thankyou thank you i dont know how to htank you HAHAAA but htanks this s the only way i fixed it after almost 7 hours i thought im not gonana ever played aion again thanks :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This worked for me:

 Real Fix for Windows 10: if you have trouble running the game due to Cannot Regist Xingcode or  0xE019101A errors.

a. you don't have xhunter1.sys in the C:\WINDOWS folder due to the game anticheat program not having permissions to write to the C: drive

b. You must disable driver signing enforcement, there are ways to do it temporarily and permanently. How to disable driver signing enforcement?

1. Press the Win + X and click on PC settings.

2. Switch over to the “Update & recovery” section.

3. Then click on the Recovery option on the left hand side.

4. Once selected, you will see an advanced startup section appear on the right hand side.

You will need to click on the “Restart now” button.

5. Once your Computer has rebooted you will need to choose the Troubleshoot option. 6. Click Advanced options.

7. Click Startup Settings.

8. Click on Restart.

9. On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement. After the computer restarts again, you can run the game and the xigncode3 will have sufficient permissions to write the xhunter1.sys to the C:\WINDOWS folder.

 

OR...

 

 Run regedit, then go HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, system, controlset001, services and then, lastly delete xhunter1. After that, restart your computer and see if works.

 

 

Worked 100% here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bittena-DN said:

Funny thing I've noticed.. I have two computers here.  One is a windows -10 box the other is win-7.  The issues are on the win -10 box.  The win 7 box launches every time, which is of course the machine with the WORST graphics  *sigh*  (and just confirmed) Still pocking at the win-10 box because that is the one I want it to run on.    At this point I am starting to think that this may be an issue specific to win-10 machines..

You're right the problem is specific to Windows 10 due to the exploit protections in Windows defender which W7 doesn't have. Defender prevents Xigncode from starting up as it makes a capsule which protects AION in RAM and have quite specific exceptions/coding which these protections don't like.

@Cyan Update from what I know: The patch which made xigncode compatible with windows 10, was a minipatch or did it change the version of xigncode? If it didn't change the version number then I think the problem could be "minipatch missing"

3 minutes ago, Lutien-KT said:

This worked for me:

 Real Fix for Windows 10: if you have trouble running the game due to Cannot Regist Xingcode or  0xE019101A errors.

a. you don't have xhunter1.sys in the C:\WINDOWS folder due to the game anticheat program not having permissions to write to the C: drive

b. You must disable driver signing enforcement, there are ways to do it temporarily and permanently. How to disable driver signing enforcement?

1. Press the Win + X and click on PC settings.

2. Switch over to the “Update & recovery” section.

3. Then click on the Recovery option on the left hand side.

4. Once selected, you will see an advanced startup section appear on the right hand side.

You will need to click on the “Restart now” button.

5. Once your Computer has rebooted you will need to choose the Troubleshoot option. 6. Click Advanced options.

7. Click Startup Settings.

8. Click on Restart.

9. On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement. After the computer restarts again, you can run the game and the xigncode3 will have sufficient permissions to write the xhunter1.sys to the C:\WINDOWS folder.

 

OR...

 

 Run regedit, then go HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, system, controlset001, services and then, lastly delete xhunter1. After that, restart your computer and see if works.

 

 

Worked 100% here.

The problem with this is you're bypassing which is strictly forbidden. I advice everybody not to use this if you don't want get banned (NC can do that if they want). And for you man, I advice you to to delete this since this is against CoC. @Cyan am I right with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/10/2018 at 7:43 AM, Magistone-KT said:

You're right the problem is specific to Windows 10 due to the exploit protections in Windows defender which W7 doesn't have. Defender prevents Xigncode from starting up as it makes a capsule which protects AION in RAM and have quite specific exceptions/coding which these protections don't like.

@Cyan Update from what I know: The patch which made xigncode compatible with windows 10, was a minipatch or did it change the version of xigncode? If it didn't change the version number then I think the problem could be "minipatch missing"

The problem with this is you're bypassing which is strictly forbidden. I advice everybody not to use this if you don't want get banned (NC can do that if they want). And for you man, I advice you to to delete this since this is against CoC. @Cyan am I right with this?

It is not bypassing. It is allowing the program to write on your C:\

The error happens when xing can't write to your C:\ for some OS restrictions. It does not alter anything.

Also the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE part, it will create again the xhunter1 that you delete when you run the game again. Nothing here is bypassing. The xingcode3 will run perfectly. @Cyan can and should verify that it is not any kind of program bypass but simply allowing the program to write on a folder/driver it is not allowed for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i come back to play afew old games and now any game by NCsoft is just aint gunna work Xigncode is a pile of crap since most hackers can bypass it in a matter of seconds where the rest of us are totally screwed i u want a reliable anti-cheat u might want to look at the ones on ESO for example that dont screw with the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an issue here.. I really really REALLY do not like the idea of disabling or bypassing any of the system protection setting on my computer.  This was out and out suggested to me by NCSOft support.   (that and it didn't work but thats another matter.)

This could leave a seriously open back door into ones computer doing the suggested.  To fix to run AIon I have to disable part MY computer OS security features?   I know you gents mean well but the technical fix suggested can be viewed as rather.. irresponsible!

Sorry NCSoft and NCWest  but you guys need to get this fixed PRONTO COM PADRE!.  My old Win7 box will run AIon no problem (not as pretty.. like minimum graphics settings darnit!)  so on the crappy old thinkpad t510 to play Aion again  (poo really guys poo!) , and it'll just have to wait until you guys have a fully WinX compatible version of your anti cheat software.

 

Please let us know when that's up.   And soon please..?

Bittena sends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZIRRO-KT   

The problem here is the anticheat program isnt launching, therefor you're game cannot launch.  Here is your fix 

Windows Defender -> App and browser control -> exploit protection settings: set CFG, DEP, SEHOP to OFF by default. reboot your computer.  (as mentioned by another)

After reboot, RUN AS ADMIN.

I've said this before, Aion has been losing a lot of new players because of how hard it's become to actually launch the game! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, i've tried every fix in this thread n doesnt work i guess i just have to wait till it's fixed or w/e or they give me a fix in my ticket doubt it tho. I agree tho i shouldn't have to mess with any of my security settings just too play the game guess im gonna wait see what happens, if im not in by Thursday ima just say smurf it n play something else

Edited by Sycogenesis-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

Hello all, 

We released an update this morning during maintenance that should hopefully alleviate the issues you were experiencing with XIGNCODE. Please revert any changes you may have made to your computer an attempt to log in again. If you have any continued issues with XOGNCODE please let us know!

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×