Warning: Kumuki Instance + Berdin's Star Bug (Serious & Urgent Issue)

Devorer-DN

**DO NOT USE BERDIN'S STARS ON LOW LEVEL CHARACTERS IN KUMUKIS**

== Your stars will get used up and you will not receive bonus exp! ==

http://imgur.com/a/fRueE

It seems EXP is capped for low level characters, but killing the Ginsengs will *still* eat up your Berdin's Stars. For example in the screenshot above, I was supposed to gain an additional 121mil exp, but the instance capped my EXP at 23mil, so basically, my Berdin's Stars got used up and I received no bonus exp. I used 10 Berdin's Stars, and did not receive bonus for a single star. I will send in a ticket and hopefully get 10 Berdin's Stars returned to me. (The character was Lv62.)

• Aion Team

Hi Devorer, 

Thank you for reporting this. We have confirmed this issue and we have escalated it to the development team for investigation. We will update everyone when we have a time frame on it being fixed. In the meantime, please do not use any of the Lucky Stars in this instance, and if you have already used any please contact our support team and they will be happy to assist you with returning those items.

Guess I am a week late, but...
Doesn't look like a glitch to me.

The exp required to level from 62 to 63 is 119,281,359.

20% of that is 23,856,271.8 exp. The amount of experience you earned.

I don't recall where I learned it, but I thought exp gained from killing a mob was capped at 20% since the beginning.

The glitch is not with the actual base EXP, but the application of the Berdin's Stars, which as advertised on BCM, give *additional* x2 EXP on top of the x1 normal EXP you receive. The ginsengs inside Kumuki's give so much EXP that the Berdin's Stars will *never* be applied unless NC changes the cap coding inside event instances. But, anyways, support team returned my x10 Berdin's Stars after 2-3 days of pointless back and forth replies. I had to link them to Cyan's post or they would have never compensated me as they had no knowledge of the bug or were never informed of the bug.

If anyone is having issues getting stars returned, just link them to Cyan's post and they'll immediately return whatever stars you used back to you.

14 minutes ago, Devorer-TM said:

The glitch is not with the actual base EXP, but the application of the Berdin's Stars, which as advertised on BCM, give *additional* x2 EXP on top of the x1 normal EXP you receive. The ginsengs inside Kumuki's give so much EXP that the Berdin's Stars will *never* be applied unless NC changes the cap coding inside event instances. But, anyways, support team returned my x10 Berdin's Stars after 2-3 days of pointless back and forth replies. I had to link them to Cyan's post or they would have never compensated me as they had no knowledge of the bug or were never informed of the bug.

If anyone is having issues getting stars returned, just link them to Cyan's post and they'll immediately return whatever stars you used back to you.

Good to know you were refunded. Support really shouldn't have been that fussy over it.

The exp was probably applied properly, and then capped afterwards. Which is probably the intended result. But you are correct, the stars you used were wasted, and should have been refunded right away without any hassle.

Archived