BCM - So many items removed?

Nikaj-KT

Was utterly disappointed when ALL the interesting mounts were removed, leaving us with a pathetic 3 choices of the most boring mounts possible. Had I known of the removal, I'd have bought my Unicorn earlier. Why were we not explicitly warned of this? I was even more annoyed to learn that the plastic surgery and name change tickets are gone....what's up with this? Why has the BCM been so gutted?

I realise this post seems hostile, but i'm pretty irked there was no warning about this. 

Other than this, I'm actually very pleased with the update. It's been a fun experience so far. :)

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

The store isn't as comprehensive as it was before, but there's a lot work to be done porting over all the items to the new store that we have. We are planning to include many of the items you may me missing so stay tuned.

Give it time, they havent imported everything yet.

11 minutes ago, SakuraMikan-DN said:

I hope they readd things too however, I'm pretty sure the unicorn mount won't be on the store since when it was last week it said it would only be for sale until 10/24. 

Oh sigh... no pony for me... ;-;

10 minutes ago, Ode-DN said:

So... plastic surgery tickets - not finding them.    Where would NPC be?  Want those new looks and hair styles

Sorry had to work all day, just got online. 

Get to Pandaemonium/Sanctum, as it can only be used there. Then open the Gold Sand Trader's shop window and change to the Appearance tab or something (the one in the middle). Use the buttons at the top, one for surgery, the other for gender swap.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:46 PM, Bryos-DN said:

Get to Pandaemonium/Sanctum, as it can only be used there. Then open the Gold Sand Trader's shop window and change to the Appearance tab or something (the one in the middle). Use the buttons at the top, one for surgery, the other for gender swap.

However, once you've changed your toon as you want, and try to apply it, it says you need a plastic surgery ticket...which are nowhere to be found in the BCM or GST...

Even if they don't bring the unicorn back...three mounts to choose from, really? And they're the most boring that have ever been in the game... C'mon NCsoft. I'm begging. ;~;

3 minutes ago, Nikaj-EK said:

However, once you've changed your toon as you want, and try to apply it, it says you need a plastic surgery ticket...which are nowhere to be found in the BCM or GST...

Even if they don't bring the unicorn back...three mounts to choose from, really? And they're the most boring that have ever been in the game... C'mon NCsoft. I'm begging. ;~;

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

We've got a new store and items you once loves are making their way into the new one. It's a bit complicated of a process and other things prevent us from shoving it all on there at once. However, tomorrow you will find Plastic Surgery Tickets (and the like) on there. 

Archived