Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - October 25, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Thursday, October 25, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 7:25 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes.

- Changes -

• Contaminated Underpath will now drop items for character over level 75.
  • Divine Fortress Luna teleport cost will be adjusted to 80 Luna.
  • PvP Enchantment Stones will no longer be craftable through Karunerk's Workshop.
  • Performance improvments to the Black Cloud Marketplace.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can we fix the obelisk in Hymn of AionLegion Garrison? you bind to it, but when you die, you still res in Ancient Sanctum of Life. People are scattering kisks everywhere lmao.. >.> and can we PLEASE get more than 1 kinah for farmable matts and stuff.. Broker prices are already crazy on manastones and stuff.

I got to say how badly disappointed I am with this 6.2 I feel like I went back to the launch of AION, With all the boxes for Gear's I ran out of inventory space.. Also why on earth did u guys give speed on bottles for transfigurations we should auto get speed but the stats can be given by bottle I run out of the bottle so fast 4mins on a bottle like what the hell is this. So many bugs on maps so many issues while trying to kill mobs etc pathing is bugged in the new zone we run into air lol... I'm so disgusted enchantment stones give no stats but PVP/PVE umm dont we got enuf of that on our gear as one peace is way way over 50 points etc... so but so many downfalls to this stuff. I dont mind my 6.0 or 5.8 but this is nuts I am not the only one upset at this...

6 minutes ago, Myaah-DN said:

*logs in new server with new toon*

*watching cutscene*

*server will disconnect in 10 seconds*

/sadface

The same just happened with wife. She just got home, all happy that servers were up. Started creating a toon, boom! DC...

/wiferage on

I can understand pots giving stats but not having speed normally sucks. I cant understand why I crawl walk run like a snake or somthing insanely slow. Just to use a 4min potion to make me get super stats then run normaly.. Give us run normaly sperate the stats from the running at least give us running normaly

Archived