Unscheduled Server Maintenance - October 25, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Not having the speed scrolls is definitely going to take some getting used to. It isn't just potions that give speed. You need to unlock "transforms" with Transformation Contracts. You then use Transformation scrolls to transform yourself into one of those transforms. They have run and attack/cast speed on them.

Crafting is now all Aetherforging. You can craft all your gear (PvE and PvP) with aetherforging if you want to.

Gathering is gone. Those essencetapping still exists, there are no nodes about. Just the ones in the housing areas that I have found.

Clerics haven't changed that much. Stigmas have been this way for some time. You have to change out your stigmas for the role you will be taking in instances. That's pretty standard.

You enchant a stigma by getting a second one just like the first and select the "enchant" button on your stigma page of your profile.

Nope. No database.

22 minutes ago, CptLevi-DN said:

Okay so 1, yea scrolls are gone and I know it sucks ;( However for 9.9mil kinah you can buy 1transformation contract a week and with this it's like a perma xform it lasts for 7mins each time you use it and you need 1 xform scroll which costs 30k kinah however you will keep that transformation forever!

2. Aetherforging is the new end game crafting and it takes a bit to lvl it up but once you do you can craft some decent pvp gear as from what I've seen you cannot craft pve gear only pvp so for rn just worry about lvling until you hit 80 or at least 75

3. There are no more speed boosts from boots old gear you have keeps their speed boost unless they fix that with this maintence they are doing rn but other than that you just gotta get used to being slower

Thanks everyone for the answers.

*cries in slow speed*

9 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • PvP Enchantment Stones will no longer be craftable through Karunerk's Workshop.

Why remove one of the sources of PvP stones already? Its already hard to get them in-game, and the rate of success is bad as well (so we need a lot of stones).

The only thing I'm super curious about is why the removal of being able to transfer kinah between your own characters on the same account via the account warehouse.  If it was because it was all part of the same mess of code for transferring kinah I can somewhat understand, but if it was a "just because" then I definitely think it needs to be revisited.

One of the big reasons to have alts is to be able to sell stuff.  Now if you don't sell stuff on your main you are losing 50% or more of what stuff is worth (20% for the fees when the alt sells it, 20% from when you sell something to your alt to move the kinah to your main, and some percentage of loss from fees because everything doesn't sell the first time it is listed).  I know shugos are greedy, but taking half the value of your stuff is beyond extortion.

Either let us transfer kinah between our characters via the account warehouse, or increase the number of items we can list on a single character (without increased inflation fees for listing more items) to compensate for destroying the use of alts please.

6 minutes ago, 1s32408F-KT said:

The only thing I'm super curious about is why the removal of being able to transfer kinah between your own characters on the same account via the account warehouse.

One of the reasons i hear why NCSoft did that was to stop Bot users and those Kinah selling sites.

1 hour ago, Germ-DN said:

Do you actually think I'd come here and post this if it was in my mailbox? I hope you're joking

You'd be surprised the amount of people that ask questions and the answer is as simple as.. did you go to the mailbox? Don't be too hard on @Kubei-DN. They are a very helpful person.

1 hour ago, Germ-DN said:

Do you actually think I'd come here and post this if it was in my mailbox? I hope you're joking

Because if you just show the Shugo mail, no one will know whether you checked the mailbox without mentioning it. It's simple logic.

• Aion Team
13 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

This has to be a joke right? Everything I bought from BCM is not showing up not even the gift from registering and the support aren't doing dog shit about it

There's a new tab in the mailbox window for items received from the Black Cloud Marketplace. Are your items not showing up there? If not, would you mind providing me with your ticket number? Thank you.

On 10/25/2018 at 7:30 PM, Myaah-DN said:

Ereshkigal 

I don't know why they named after the *horrible person* who destroyed such beautiful places like Eltnen and Verteron. >:(

I'm so disappointed that they removed Eltnen :(  I left for a couple of years and when I came back it's not the same beautiful worlds I remember.  Seems they are all the worlds I wanted to not go to because it was dry, hot or something dark and ugly.  They took all the beauty out of the game!

@Cyan Thank you for acknowledging the "eye-color glitch" in your reply to another player in a separate thread:

On 10/31/2018 at 3:00 PM, Cyan said:

This should be on the known issues but we're investigating what happened.

It is encouraging to hear that this is being looked into. Can I bother you to please also look into the hair appearance issue I mentioned in the Known Issues thread? As I said in my post; there is a problem where the hair color is bleeding into the character's faces (and some glitchy looking foreheads). Attention to this would be much appreciated!

jdFwVHjAut75tD6DsFEDzlAWfBcLHbOuaa_NmocU

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived