Jump to content
Cyan

Aion September Preview

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what to expect in September. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

  • Anniversary Celebration and Kromede’s Revenge will return for Aion’s 8th birthday.
  • Weekend bonus events continue. See the latest schedule here.


In Progress:

  • Server merges are still in progress. Additional schedule information and server names will be announced shortly.
  • 5.6 feedback survey will be sent out in-game.


Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heat-KT   
5 hours ago, Konstandin-BR said:

Hi, do we get week long exp buff for aion birthday? the men want week or two week long exp buff 200% will do.

Last year it was 24 hours. I mean in real life your birthday doesn't last 2 weeks does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tohur-KT   
4 hours ago, AikaVz-IS said:

Pleas GM Cyan, next weekend rotation boost with 200% exp buff :D

YES this would love exp event soon as just returning to game and playing a old toon that needs leveling lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2017 at 1:49 AM, Nyali-IS said:

Can't wait! <3 When's the anniversary again? (I didn't wanna search for it) lol

September 19th was early release, if I remember well, 22nd, 2009 was official release.  Been here since day 1!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
19 hours ago, SomeoneBetter-TM said:

September 19th was early release, if I remember well, 22nd, 2009 was official release.  Been here since day 1!

Thankies! I wasn't sure about the exact date. :3 <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Cyan Hello, Cyan do you think we could have normal drop rates restored for Aion's 8th birthday?  Or maybe less here take my money because paying the subscription deserves no more true benefits?  Please I know that you know the current situation is extremely poor and makes NCSoft look bad more so now.....In the past we had people complaining nonstop about rmt and now NCSoft has just about defeated the RMTs in Aion but in the same strategy implemented NCSoft is defeating its player base as well.  There's only so much real money people can throw into a game.  IF the subscription program doesn't warrant enough support how about implemented normal drop rates for those that subscribe.   and leave the free to play drop rates in place?  A Genuine response would be warranted please anything other than the predictable such as,

Post in the suggestions section (Currently no faith in NCSoft to believe this would be seen by anyone.)

Use drop amulets (Again must spend real money but as the past few 100% drop rates have shown no difference, purchasing amulets without the 100% would be even more wasteful)

Currently, this situation is about to make me withdraw my subscription as the 10 speed boost is no longer enough to support a $15 month purchase because the 10% drop buff is no longer relevant to the package. 

I could spend all day argument how NCsoft is defeating its own player base now and how RMT has become essential in surviving within the Aion environment.  But I am sure you as well play the game and understand the situation.  I don't believe there is anything else we can do to show bad the situation is so I would ask of you and your colleagues to please fight on our behalf.  We are spent and the clock is ticking, server merge is coming and this is now make or break.   Death or rebirth....for many active players.  A Line must be drawn at some point....

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what to expect in September. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

  • Anniversary Celebration and Kromede’s Revenge will return for Aion’s 8th birthday.
  • Weekend bonus events continue. See the latest schedule here.


In Progress:

  • Server merges are still in progress. Additional schedule information and server names will be announced shortly.
  • 5.6 feedback survey will be sent out in-game.


Thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lapis-DN   
7 hours ago, Lucimon-IS said:

 

@Cyan Hello, Cyan do you think we could have normal drop rates restored for Aion's 8th birthday?  Or maybe less here take my money because paying the subscription deserves no more true benefits?  Please I know that you know the current situation is extremely poor and makes NCSoft look bad more so now.....In the past we had people complaining nonstop about rmt and now NCSoft has just about defeated the RMTs in Aion but in the same strategy implemented NCSoft is defeating its player base as well.  There's only so much real money people can throw into a game.  IF the subscription program doesn't warrant enough support how about implemented normal drop rates for those that subscribe.   and leave the free to play drop rates in place?  A Genuine response would be warranted please anything other than the predictable such as,

Post in the suggestions section (Currently no faith in NCSoft to believe this would be seen by anyone.)

Use drop amulets (Again must spend real money but as the past few 100% drop rates have shown no difference, purchasing amulets without the 100% would be even more wasteful)

Currently, this situation is about to make me withdraw my subscription as the 10 speed boost is no longer enough to support a $15 month purchase because the 10% drop buff is no longer relevant to the package. 

I could spend all day argument how NCsoft is defeating its own player base now and how RMT has become essential in surviving within the Aion environment.  But I am sure you as well play the game and understand the situation.  I don't believe there is anything else we can do to show bad the situation is so I would ask of you and your colleagues to please fight on our behalf.  We are spent and the clock is ticking, server merge is coming and this is now make or break.   Death or rebirth....for many active players.  A Line must be drawn at some point....

 

what u're talking about?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Keyslasher-IS said:

what u're talking about?

 

I think he's talking about the overworld drop rates that were gutted in response to RMT and bot farmer hackers. Now that that RMT issue was somewhat reduced, we should return the overall drop rates to what is fair to our non hackfarmer players.

Sounds ideal in a perfect world and I would love to see it, though I'm not sure if we're at that stage where we can go outside and actually farm open world for materials. What if we actually are able to farm what we needed and... what if we are able to sell them on broker or something? imagine the fallout of a working economy.......... *shudders*

Edited by Magikarp-TM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2017 at 8:50 PM, Angina-SL said:

Inb4 they remove skill boost scrolls from kromede's revenge loot table.
 

D: Stop giving them ideas. We all know they will nerf it like they do every event we like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×