Were is Dredgion???

Akashakeeper-KT

Where the nyerk is Dredgion? Or any other pvp instances?? I don't see that icon right from my skillbar that I used to apply to them. Did they remove Dredgion?? On no, or THROW THIS NYERKING GAME AWAY! Dredgion was my daily adrenaline! With massive disappearing locations I hoped Dredgion will be the only remaining thing for me to play, was I wrong?? 

Speaking of this topic--

Aly/Bryos- is there just a basic universal calendar somewhere that shows the timeslots for each week and when things are happening?

I think in the patch notes I saw a basic one showing the 2 siege times, but does somebody keep an updated chart showing the time slots for dredge, ID, sieges, arenas, etc, -- just, the basic stuff?

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Joe-DN.. No. I didn't see the dredg/ID times, but have asked for them. Will ask again..

@Cyan.. can we get list of times for dredg and ID? Thank you.

in addition to the above can we please get an answer to the following @Cyan and/or @Hime:

- what are the basic GP requirements to hold rank now? This has caused MAJOR problems in EU- has this been adjusted for NA? and for those of you thinking that it only affects veterans, and/or only affects transforms- think again. It could  affect ANYONE who wants to upgrade PVP gear- since if we repeat the EU experience a whole faction that loses at seiges could be left without any transforms. Good luck at sieges then.

- Are there any plans to adapt the siege and/or Dredge ID times? Frankly, for anyone with a 9- 5 job on the East coast they're pretty crappy. By the way, the job that also pays for any nice perks like the Prestige pass, etc.

• Aion Team

Hey guys, I have a schedule for you all. Times are in server time.

BEHOLD!

Arena of Discipline

Days Times
Monday - Sunday 8pm - 2 am

Arena of Harmony

Days Times
Monday - Sunday 8pm - 2am

Idgel Dome

Days Times
Tuesday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Friday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am

Ashunatal Dredgion

Days Times
Monday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Thursday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am

3 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

in addition to the above can we please get an answer to the following @Cyan and/or @Hime:

- what are the basic GP requirements to hold rank now? This has caused MAJOR problems in EU- has this been adjusted for NA? and for those of you thinking that it only affects veterans, and/or only affects transforms- think again. It could  affect ANYONE who wants to upgrade PVP gear- since if we repeat the EU experience a whole faction that loses at seiges could be left without any transforms. Good luck at sieges then.

- Are there any plans to adapt the siege and/or Dredge ID times? Frankly, for anyone with a 9- 5 job on the East coast they're pretty crappy. By the way, the job that also pays for any nice perks like the Prestige pass, etc.

The current requirement is 1,450 per 4 weeks, but we are in discussion with the development team if this will need to be changed. If the times don't work we'd love to hear it. Please remember in two weeks time will be changing for us in the US so everything will be an hour earlier due to the servers not changing time.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

BEHOLD!

Arena of Discipline

Days Times

Arena of Harmony

Days Times

Idgel Dome

Days Times
Tuesday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Friday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am

Ashunatal Dredgion

Days Times
Monday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Thursday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am

The current requirement is 1,450 per 4 weeks, but we are in discussion with the development team if this will need to be changed. If the times don't work we'd love to hear it. Please remember in two weeks time will be changing for us in the US so everything will be an hour earlier due to the servers not changing time.

Thank you very much for the rapid reply, that is very much appreciated.

However, given that you have the enormous benefit of being the last region to do so, and as such can benefit from the adjustments being made in other regions. I'm NOT saying you have to replicate their rate, however EU took just days to come to the decision that it had to be halved.

That was after their servers were dramatically impacted by the way. We could avoid this. I would be very surprised if we came to a different conclusion.

19 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

I don't know what you could mean about the seige times..I'm East Coast..and they're PERFECT!This is the first time in years that they haven't been so late at night that it's hard to stay up..the only issue I have with seiges in this patch is that there are so few..should be more...

The instance times aren't that great...but please don't touch the seige times..

19 hours ago, Cyan said:

BEHOLD!

Arena of Discipline

Days Times

Arena of Harmony

Days Times

Idgel Dome

Days Times
Tuesday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Friday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am

Ashunatal Dredgion

Days Times
Monday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Thursday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am

Thanks, but Dredgion is not every day, only 3 times a week, and 2 times each of those days instead of 3 :( Do you think there's too few people gathering for them and decided to make them more rare?

Oh. wait. I think I know what you need to know!!!

the icon is still there, but I guess all those instances are for lvl 76+ now. 

I switched to an alt yesterday with lvl 75. I was on my main (lvl 80) and I had the icon to go there. But on my toon in 75 it wasn´t. 

So you can go in the same way than before. But you need lvl 76 or higher. (not totally sure about this. but almost :P )

22 hours ago, Cyan said:

BEHOLD!

Arena of Discipline

Days Times

Arena of Harmony

Days Times

Idgel Dome

Days Times
Tuesday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Friday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am

Ashunatal Dredgion

Days Times
Monday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Thursday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm 
8pm - 2am

The times are fine but please make dredge and idl open daily instead of staggered and add power shards to the Kinah shop, it’s a simple solution

lol, we need a survey, not just a few people commenting on the forums to really get a good ide- an "in-game" survey, like we used to have before with each patch. In addition to asking about if the time is OK for the instance and the siege, the  survey should ask where the respondent is located (survey wise and faction) PLUS  region (NA/EU/South America, etc).

• Aion Team
16 minutes ago, Yona-DN said:

The 2nd Dred and ID, need to be at least a hour earlier for East Coast, and Siege during the week is way too late again :/.

Everything will be an hour earlier for those of us "falling back"

Here's the schedule for Evergale Canyon.

Day Time
Wednesday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am
Saturday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am

I assume that's central time, can we make that 12pm - 2 pm be 10 AM - 2PM? Or add an early DAYLIGHT morning time like 7AM to 9AM? Or toss in a daily evening Evergale? Something for those that actually eat lunch and, have family time in the evenings and, like to sleep before 2 AM.

On 10/30/2018 at 8:02 PM, Cyan said:

Everything will be an hour earlier for those of us "falling back"

Here's the schedule for Evergale Canyon.

Day Time
Wednesday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am
Saturday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am
Sunday 12pm - 2pm
8pm - 2am

Thanks for the response and sorry I meant to say please before! :3

*sorry I messed up quoting you*

@Cyan  please please can you add 1 more window for dredge & idl for Australians / Asia / Kiwi's / Pacific islanders?  

I understand the times tend to revolve around US players, but we used to have a nightly idl time that helped Aussies.  But now this looks to be gone as well.

At this rate / schedule, the only time I'll get to do these instances is on a weekend if i'm lucky....  and then hope to god that i might actually win.

Archived