Must wait 1 minute before entering Drakenspire Depths

Kadey-KT

I got dc'd in the middle of a solo campaign quest inside of Drakenspire and when i logged back in I was outside and it keeps telling me to wait one minute before entering. 

How can I fix this...when i check the instance info i still have 3/3 avail

On 10/31/2018 at 8:32 AM, Kailor-DN said:

If you can get one of those rare 1 day Prestige Passes, use it, then see if that bonus entry gets you in, or buy Prestige for a month. I was able to re enter and choose New Entry with Prestige.

Why should you have to spend money/luna to get into an instance that they screwed up on.

The instance is bugged, it's listen in known issues, but, prestige does get you back in without that one minute thing happening. If it's going to be a while to fix, maybe the devs could give every one one bonus entry per day on DD in the meantime. It glitches when you take the time to kill the pumpkin king before Orrissa, then you don't get credit for Orrissa and, can't continue so, for this week just drop a bonus entry on everyone, 1 go to get pumpkin king, then a second go to complete the instance.

• 2 months later...

Someone knows when time is the cool down of this intance. What happens is that I have the problem that in the middle of the game I get the black screen a few minutes and then it stays that way with the ncsoft logo and I have to restart. I step three times now says that I have to wait and I get the message of the post. And he can not follow the missions without finishing the instace.

8 hours ago, Arianric-EK said:

Someone knows when time is the cool down of this intance. What happens is that I have the problem that in the middle of the game I get the black screen a few minutes and then it stays that way with the ncsoft logo and I have to restart. I step three times now says that I have to wait and I get the message of the post. And he can not follow the missions without finishing the instace.

Send a ticket to Support and see if they can help you past the error. Other than I know it happens, I don't know of a way to fix it ourselves.

Archived