Please NCS return the scroll of run/walk.

Gwin-DN

Scrolls replaced by transformations is definitely one of the top two worst ideas by NCSoft in the last few years (the other worst idea was minions/sheba). I thought 5.8 was bad. But 6.2 hasn't been any better overall.

5.8 = get nyerked by p2w players

6.2 = get nyerked by p2w players AND be slow as nyerk all the time.

1 hour ago, PupTwilight-DN said:

No mount?

New players probably don't have permanent mounts. And mounts don't work in pvp. They can get to pvp or help you avoid unwanted pvp. But they don't help you during pvp.

Mounts are useless if you are attacked while trying to run away! :P

I do not like to change how my characters look at all so not using any of the transformations are against me, I will play Aion till I will be sick of being killed. I think it would be nice to have the possibility to be free to choose not to be killed by PvP but I know it's not available and it never will be. :)

1 hour ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

Mounts are useless if you are attacked while trying to run away! :P

I do not like to change how my characters look at all so not using any of the transformations are against me, I will play Aion till I will be sick of being killed. I think it would be nice to have the possibility to be free to choose not to be killed by PvP but I know it's not available and it never will be. :)

Yeah have to maintain a safe distance even with mount.

I think Aion should have had separate pve and pvp servers in the first place. And reduce the gear gap between starter gear players and top-geared players so that people always have a chance to win.

8 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

I'm very unmotivated. No scrolling and I am now dependent on transformations for something as simple as walking made me very sad. I'm about to give up.

my best advice to you is give up now while your have a chance simply because i cant believe they would take that away and add it back if we even asked them too they only do what korea does they aint gonna localize it just so we can run again

Archived