What Are These Things?

Imoutoko-KT

Does anyone know what the vortices are along the paths you travel? Some you cannot go around, I think. Something happens to me when I get near them, but nothing shows in the log or on the screen (in words, that is  -- an icon quickly flashes over me and I get showered on the screen). I checked my stats and can't find a difference, like HP loss due to injury. I cannot select them and they have no name over them. What are they?

33 minutes ago, Imoutoko-KT said:

Does anyone know what the vortices are along the paths you travel? Some you cannot go around, I think. Something happens to me when I get near them, but nothing shows in the log or on the screen (in words, that is  -- an icon quickly flashes over me and I get showered on the screen). I checked my stats and can't find a difference, like HP loss due to injury. I cannot select them and they have no name over them. What are they?

Do you mean those blue tornado like stuff or rifts? The tornado ones gives you 9m running speed bonus. The rifts are used to go to other faction areas and PvP.

Archived