XINGCODE3 Problem solved. Fix here.

Lutien-KT

I posted this on Support forums but since no one looks there, here it is.

It has nothing to do with your Windows10 version. It is a software bug on their side and also a crap support. I was running the game just fine for months and after a crash today, I started receiving that error Cannot Register Bla bla bla...

The word Register itself is a clue that it is related to registry/recording stuff problem. So here is what was done and it worked.

A Real Fix for Windows 10: if you have trouble running the game due to 0xE019101A or other errors.

a. you don't have xhunter1.sys in the C:\WINDOWS folder due to the game anticheat program not having permissions to write to the C: drive

b. You must disable driver signing enforcement, there are ways to do it temporarily and permanently. How to disable driver signing enforcement?

1. Press the Win + X and click on PC settings.

2. Switch over to the “Update & recovery” section.

3. Then click on the Recovery option on the left hand side.

4. Once selected, you will see an advanced startup section appear on the right hand side.

You will need to click on the “Restart now” button.

5. Once your Computer has rebooted you will need to choose the Troubleshoot option. 6. Click Advanced options.

7. Click Startup Settings.

8. Click on Restart.

9. On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement. After the computer restarts again, you can run the game and the xigncode3 will have sufficient permissions to write the xhunter1.sys to the C:\WINDOWS folder.

Worked 100% here.

Post here if it works for you!

Unfortunately it did't work for me. I'm having the cannot rigst xigncode error and i did the suggest above but didn't work. Only thing that worked for me is disabling those exploit protection settings in windows defender. My xigncode3 version is 73480 and when I run black desert online it's running a more updated version like a 74138 or something like that and black desert runs fine.  Maybe the older version is having issues with windows 10. 

1 hour ago, Strifex-DN said:

Unfortunately it did't work for me. I'm having the cannot rigst xigncode error and i did the suggest above but didn't work. Only thing that worked for me is disabling those exploit protection settings in windows defender. My xigncode3 version is 73480 and when I run black desert online it's running a more updated version like a 74138 or something like that and black desert runs fine.  Maybe the older version is having issues with windows 10. 

My error was the same as yours. Cannot Regist Xingcode...

Try this:

"regedit", then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, system, controlset001, services and then, lastly delete xhunter1. After that, restart your computer and see if works.

Archived