Pay to look at your character is dumb

BryceSarmor-KT

I refuse to use them - we should not have to pay to look like the character we created and have boosts. I'll do without boosts. Yes I tried a few pots, clicked them off after 5 steps in game - hate them, annoying, stupid looking, NO WAY, not doing transformations PERIOD.

If we can't loose them, let us broker them to those that want them - as is they are vendor rubbish or, need to be destroyed to free inventory space.

Please sign if you agree this needs to be changed.  Look NCSoft!  I am willing to forgive everything else you have done recently if you just give us a menu option to hide transformation.  It's SIMPLE and you know it.  It's like hiding a hat or cloak in other games.  You lied (not ignored...or didn't inform...STRAIGHT LIED about a server being released) and have shown that the last month was all about money not about starting "fresh", but even with all that I am willing to ignore/forgive if you just allow us to hide the transformation.  I do not want to play a game where it's like I am walking around comic-con or a "furry" convention.  The outfits and armor in this game looks amazing and people put a crap ton of time in designing them, so why force us to be a NBA mascot while we play!  Please use some common sense.  

/Sign HIDE Transformation

The only reason I liked played Aion because it was like ," Wow, I made my character look awesome, this is fun." I don't care how much stats those transformations give, you just don't feel cool running around killing stuff as some stupid looking cartoon bear. Why would I even care about getting new good gear if I can't see it while I play? That's why I believe they did these transformation changes just to troll their players, there is no one in the world who could possibly think that is a good idea. No one. I thought having attack speed candy turning you into a panda was stupid. They took the dumbest part about this game and expanded it to whole new level of stupid.

Did they force you to use candies prior to the patch which were literally the same things as the transformations you guys are complaining about?  I don't remember then FORCING anyone to use candies.  So why are you bitching about transformations which you have to use an item for to look like that?  It is pretty simple, if you want to make your character look like you created it then don't use transformations.  If you want the stats but still want to look like your character (something you couldn't do with candies previously) then buy them off the broker from someone or just STFU about it.  Take your pick on what you want to do though.

17 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

Did they force you to use candies prior to the patch which were literally the same things as the transformations you guys are complaining about?  I don't remember then FORCING anyone to use candies.  So why are you bitching about transformations which you have to use an item for to look like that?  It is pretty simple, if you want to make your character look like you created it then don't use transformations.  If you want the stats but still want to look like your character (something you couldn't do with candies previously) then buy them off the broker from someone or just STFU about it.  Take your pick on what you want to do though.

You could get by with just scrolls and such before without using candies. Now that they have been removed you are at a serious disadvantage in combat without the use of said transformations. While your point stands about buying the transparent versions from the broker, supply is going to be limited with the new weekly kinah limit from broker sales, the sheer amount of kinah lost with this update, and the difficulty of obtaining more steadily and reliably. You seem to have a serious attitude problem.

25 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

Before you could get speed or attack buffs from scrolls the DID NOT CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE- now, you cannot get those buffs without changing your appearance. Thus we are gimped (hadicapped) if we don't use the transformations and, we have to PAY REAL CASH or KINAH out the ying yang to avoid the stupid appearance change. That's the problem. Give us free invisible transformations or, another way to get at least a speed and attack buff that does not change our appearance.

With transformations, they may as well have deleted character creation and just said choose a male or female voice and, here's your black blob until you get a transformation. They can remove all skins, costumes and, hair too, it's all pointless if we have to run about as rainbow penguins, skeletons, the Coco Cola Bear and so forth. At the least make invisible transforms default with prestige - 20 USD per month i can handle 4 USD per day - 120 USD per month I refuse to pay! I also refuse to use transformations, I didn't make my characters look as they do to turn them into cartoons and monsters!.

10 hours ago, BryceSarmor-KT said:

Who in nyerk's name thought it was a good idea that the stats boosts had to come from transformations only and those transformations can't be effin hidden? There are so many things wrong with the game that I can't even anymore. 

but its called "Transformation" ….you don't have to look like that......so don't transform! boom! solved! can always focus on cubics to get more stats ^^

8 minutes ago, Lucimon-DN said:

but its called "Transformation" ….you don't have to look like that......so don't transform! boom! solved! can always focus on cubics to get more stats ^^

Then give me the instant boosts for 10 or 15 mins WITHOUT transformations while I work on Cubicles.

Archived