Zhandar-KT

Stuck on lvl 55 on Gelkmaro's

im getting a message saying "You need to complete Gelkmaro's last mission (Choice at the crossroads) to reach lvl 56.

but i cant find where is that quest, or that place, anyone knows how to continue?

Thanks

I think I was stuck on that mission too, but can't remember now how i completed it. Can u post screenshot of that mission  along with map?? I might remember ^^

I'm having the same problem, except that I'm currently in Inggison so the message I get is "You need to complete Inggison's last mission (The Best Decision) to reach lvl 56."

I get this message each time I'd otherwise gain experience (whatever the source). There is no such mission anywhere on the Inggison map (or anywhere else as far as I can tell).

OnX-EK   

are they not the missions where you go to silentra kill a few mobs and talk to the BG in igg/gelk then move onto enshar

Seems now you have to do do all your campaigns when stuck at 55. As soon as I finished my last Inggison campaign I leveled to 56. Note: had to relog a couple times because the campaign said I need to do regional quests, relog to get the quest to update.