@Cyan/Hime Fallen Poeta exploit

Gked

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for the discussion on this. If you do believe someone is abusing these instances we encourage you to submit a ticket to CS with the information you have as we look into the matter. As a reminder, please do not name-and-shame anyone on the forums as it is a violation of the rules. 

Define what you mean by saying 'with the information you have'. If you ask for proofs, there are no actual proofs since people were and still are soloing it. We have already submitted tickets about this almost 3 weeks ago, so what more are you asking? I can submit one more ticket including names and you check some logs, but to be honest i don't think this will have any impact at all once more. Cheesecake has already submitted a ticket about this months ago. Were there any actual checks/bans? I doubt.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Facepalm-BR said:

lol There's even more bothering things thats going on in the game besides a fallen poeta exploit a the moment that they arent even looking into what makes you think they will even bother looking at this either.  Got people going around "moving on the ground while they are dead" just to get next to the person they want to kill and instant rez up with no animation and jump on them and kill them in the blink of an eye lol and they're still playing so this will be nothing different.

If you think there should be hacks-to-check priorities you are mistaken. Everything is out of control. I agree that there are different kind of hacks, but that's all they are, hacks. And they should be treated as a whole, not By categorizing them. It's not a matter about how much more important a hack issue is. It's like telling me that a bot that is online everyday has to be banned as a first priority while another bot which is up 2 or 3 days every week is of a low importance. Though, unfortunately, inaction by the CS is admirable.

8 hours ago, Gabe-TM said:

On what?  He already gave you a reply and a solution yet you keep acting like an idiot bumping this thread. Why? Thread should be locked since the solution was posted.  Usually tears are delicious but now stupidity is more irritating.

Obviously you haven't been taught good manners. And apparently the given solution to submit a ticket for this is something we have already done long time ago. It's not something new. We weren't waiting for Cyan or Hime to tell us to submit a ticket so we can go ahead and submit one lol. Are you THAT dumb? You call that a solution? Pff :|

5 hours ago, Gked-TM said:

Obviously you haven't been taught good manners. And apparently the given solution to submit a ticket for this is something we have already done long time ago. It's not something new. We weren't waiting for Cyan or Hime to tell us to submit a ticket so we can go ahead and submit one lol. Are you THAT dumb? You call that a solution? Pff :|

How about PM Hime and Cyan in private? Have you tried that yet? Might be a better way for reaching out to them than bumping this thread. ;/

42 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

People are actually dumb/brave enough to post videos of themselves performing this hack on YouTube. I watched a few yesterday and was shocked that they were showing off the hack so publicly lol. :/

Considering NCsoft hasn't banned anyone for it? Kind of not surprised they're brazen about it.

On 9/6/2017 at 1:53 PM, Zib-IS said:

It will be good to have 200% 300% exp boost event and you pushed people to use third party programm to level up which is bad. I stopped to level up my charachter level 71 because iam sick from gridning 24/7 so its better  we could have nice exp boost event and thanks.

I am unsure exactly why you feel the need to assume Third Party programs are necessary to level. The exploits players use are for their own gain. Leveling is quite simple once you know what you can do a day. To see that XP bar move but this thread wasn't for this. I'll give you a simple list of what you can do and watch that bar climb. Here's what I do. DAILY.

1: Two Fissures.

2: Luna Daily.

3:  I also do my UA weeklies.

The rest is me afkin' and doing PUG runs or Legion runs to whatever instance. The three above (Including Cruci Spire if you choose to run it.) Is more than enough at 71 to level faster than a 24/7 Grind as you claim. So relax. Do some Daily like I do, the weekly camps in UA. And Have fun the rest of the time online, do random runs. XP is XP even if AoE doesn't give a lot, it gives more than what you have standing around. Just a thought bud.

Better fix this by next XP event unless you want to see more people do 72-75 in one week-end~

Lowkey worried that if people run this script/exploit and you let it slide this easily, they'll run the rest too yanno, since it's all just a click away at that point. C:

Someone in my legion asked us to help because he/she was having difficulties soloing Fallen Poeta. I checked his/her level: 68. I gently said, "If you ARE using the glide hack, I hope you would stop as I wouldn't want to see you get banned." He/she just said "ok," so I took that to mean that the hack was, indeed, being exploited. But y i k e s. More people are using it than I thought.

I agree Fallen Poeta is damn hard i never tried to solo it but barracks are easy to solo..kind of..with my cleric i was able solo that with IS pure gear +15 and staff +18 at lv 72 i guess ,no ping program with avarage ping 250-350. I do that sometimes for chronos but takes around 1 h each..with smoking breaks of course cause is sooo boaring. Boss can be killed on duo..kind of (were 3 characters)..i tried only once with Viseris and another alt cleric of mine for wod and aquital and made it

And is true leveling now is easier cause quests now are daily with double exp, luna improved a lot exp also..of course if you have time. Even if you are playing small amount of time you can level , just do fissure, luna and from time to time some pve inst and you will be fine.

@Nicolleta-SL I don't think you understand. People are -hacking- to solo Fallen Poeta. There is no way to solo that without hacks. It can't be done. Once upon a time, people soloed barracks by hacking, too. They would hack under the floor.. walk along killing the statues for ap.. and then pop up inside the treasure chest rooms without killing the boss. Barracks is now much easier and can be easily soloed. But that's not what people are talking about. They are talking about hacks.

2 hours ago, Chibiusa-KR said:

Now with this 400% exp Bonus these ppl is having no shame to LFG WTB Fallen Poeta scrolls for hack the instance... in Kahrun Elyos i've seen many... and i'm having pain running coe for exp gain  -.- unfair!!!

Hahahahha I know, right? Like cheating is a common and legal thing now :D

3 hours ago, XYZX-TM said:

Caught 14 people doing this so far on tiamat asmo only checked twice lol probably well over 100+ people using this if we factor in other servers.

Should've seen SL-A and all the shameless people doing it over 50x outside the entrance and the ones who went in as cross-server thinking they somewhat smart lol

11 hours ago, XYZX-TM said:

Caught 14 people doing this so far on tiamat asmo only checked twice lol probably well over 100+ people using this if we factor in other servers.

I was looking for you. Whisper me in game. Have to see if your names match up with mine.

On 12/9/2017 at 8:50 PM, Gabe-TM said:

On what?  He already gave you a reply and a solution yet you keep acting like an idiot bumping this thread. Why? Thread should be locked since the solution was posted.  Usually tears are delicious but now stupidity is more irritating.

Incoming 'smart' people  as the above to say that we bump an old thread once more since SOLUTION was given (lol)

1 hour ago, Gked-TM said:

Incoming 'smart' people  as the above to say that we bump an old thread once more since SOLUTION was given (lol)

I actually saw your video on Youtube earlier today about not being able to solo this. I wanted to try it myself just bc I was curious, and I thought maybe on a cleric it'd be easier. Nah, absolutely not. It's not possible to solo period. 

I wonder if NCSoft isn't looking into this because, fundamentally, it's not a bug or issue with the instance itself. It's people who hack while in the instance that is making this a problem, and unfortunately NC doesn't deal with hackers like they should. This is something that could easily be checked, and I mean look at all the new 75s popping up, let alone those standing in front of the FP entrance. It speaks for itself. 

4 hours ago, FaeIyn-SL said:

I actually saw your video on Youtube earlier today about not being able to solo this. I wanted to try it myself just bc I was curious, and I thought maybe on a cleric it'd be easier. Nah, absolutely not. It's not possible to solo period. 

I wonder if NCSoft isn't looking into this because, fundamentally, it's not a bug or issue with the instance itself. It's people who hack while in the instance that is making this a problem, and unfortunately NC doesn't deal with hackers like they should. This is something that could easily be checked, and I mean look at all the new 75s popping up, let alone those standing in front of the FP entrance. It speaks for itself. 

first relic is possible to solo if u go in and dont get gate on first camp , its 50 /50 , if u dont get gate u can easily train to first relic  with earth xform and kill it before u die but after that its impossible to get second or third relics. they should just check if gate was destroyed when they killed relics or if they killed more than 1 relic if they did , it means they hacked it

Archived