@Cyan/Hime Fallen Poeta exploit

Gked

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/9/2017 at 2:39 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for the discussion on this. If you do believe someone is abusing these instances we encourage you to submit a ticket to CS with the information you have as we look into the matter. As a reminder, please do not name-and-shame anyone on the forums as it is a violation of the rules. 

we are tired to send ticket to support team :/ I had many bugs without help because always they send us here to post in forus, as players can fix us the problems.... 

This is what happen when you provide a solid report about hacker player with time specification, zone, and proofs that made obvious the hack. They ask you to send screenshoot or video where that player is hacking, as if was not logic we can't get in the instance with them -.-

22091457_10209565704850436_243264400_n.p

seems like the only punish for hacks is the social one, excluding them from groups etc... with only 2 servers that's gonna be easy, also should be easy for Gm's have some control over the Hacks too by reducing servers from 5 to 2. i really hope they give us the 64bits client back with a new gameguard that at least helps to prevents hacks like they did in BnS.

@Nakago-KR.. Gameguard doesn't work. It is a very expensive and leaky bandaid for a much bigger problem. Though I agree, if we the players want to punish hackers, we are going to need to do it ourselves. The problem is that you can provide evidence of some no-name hacking and everyone agrees they are hacking. Everyone points and laughs. But you provide the same proof against a big name player and people lose their freaking minds. Suddenly the evidence that was so clear before is now lag or a "well known" bug or you just being bad.

Hackers are here to stay not only because Support is the back-end of a donkey. But also because so many players don't want their hacking friends to get banned or even to stop hacking.

Another Question involving using third party programs while running Aion client:

no hacking tools at all,

just using WTF Fast or any other software only and sole to reduce the high ping and removing lags from internet connection to be competitive during pvp combats

is it bannable and violates the Aion Terms of Services? 

60358721.jpg

4 hours ago, Zhynn-TM said:

Another Question involving using third party programs while running Aion client:

no hacking tools at all,

just using WTF Fast or any other software only and sole to reduce the high ping and removing lags from internet connection to be competitive during pvp combats

is it bannable and violates the Aion Terms of Services? 

60358721.jpg

yes you are allowed  to use wtfast/leatrix etc 

You guys need to understand that us people that want things done about hackers/gold buyers are the minority now days(not just in this game). Its common practice now days for legit players to rely on cheaters to obtain gear in games or obtain victory and can do it with a clear conscious saying i do not cheat so our team is legit. 

From game to game the older people get the more legit players turn to using cheats/exploits because its simply to expensive for companies to do anything about it or players that use cheats/exploits and since the number of current gamers is far higher then new gamers coming in we will always be at a disadvantage. NcWest probably does not produce enough money from all of there games in the region to get an anti hack for one of their least played games in the region. 

If i have learnt anything from playing Ark: Survival Evolved its that cheating wins 100% of the time. You lose your base you cheat to obtain a new one on a new account. Companies can not beat this it is that simple.

From 100% of players on all servers, 80/90% use hacks, NCsoft will go bankrupt if they ban everyone and they know what happens in the game. The game was already crashing, that was one reason they decided to join the servers, so I do not believe they're going to ban players
The game would simply cease to exist for us. I think these people should rather be punished, more banish I believe they will not, because every day many people stop playing, and they do not want to lose players and much less money.

The amount of people who use hack is very large. Who we least expect uses and you do not know. So I think that each one should take care of his own life and play with his conscience.
I do not use hack, my two only characters are level 25 and the other 68, but I think it's no use complaining and crying.
Hacks exist in every game, and you should get used to it. Just simply make your own game and play the way you feel right.

I just think aion is a very beautiful game, and if you stop watching other people's lives and actions, you would already be at the highest level playing and not seeing what the wrong ones are doing.
As they said in previous posts, the game exists for us (NA) at 8 years old, and they never solved it, because they know it's a lot of people, so it's not going to be solved now.
Anyway, a tip for you to reach level 75 fast, is to go up level, doing quest, FoO, whatever you want, and stop stuffing GMs, and talking zucchini here in the forum, are wasting a lot of time. Time that should be rising level.

Good Night and Good Up for all :D

15 hours ago, Xaroz-KR said:

From 100% of players on all servers, 80/90% use hacks, NCsoft will go bankrupt if they ban everyone and they know what happens in the game. The game was already crashing, that was one reason they decided to join the servers, so I do not believe they're going to ban players
The game would simply cease to exist for us. I think these people should rather be punished, more banish I believe they will not, because every day many people stop playing, and they do not want to lose players and much less money.

The amount of people who use hack is very large. Who we least expect uses and you do not know. So I think that each one should take care of his own life and play with his conscience.
I do not use hack, my two only characters are level 25 and the other 68, but I think it's no use complaining and crying.
Hacks exist in every game, and you should get used to it. Just simply make your own game and play the way you feel right.

I just think aion is a very beautiful game, and if you stop watching other people's lives and actions, you would already be at the highest level playing and not seeing what the wrong ones are doing.
As they said in previous posts, the game exists for us (NA) at 8 years old, and they never solved it, because they know it's a lot of people, so it's not going to be solved now.
Anyway, a tip for you to reach level 75 fast, is to go up level, doing quest, FoO, whatever you want, and stop stuffing GMs, and talking zucchini here in the forum, are wasting a lot of time. Time that should be rising level.

Good Night and Good Up for all :D

is funny that all ppl says 80% ppl use hack but everyone who comments just dont use hahaha

Archived