How do I transfer Kinah to my new character?

GenericUser2891

Kinah isn't tradeable anymore. the Only way you would be able to move it to a new character is to list something brokerable on the broker for an insane price and buy it with the old toon. You are going to lose a nyerkton of kinah in the process though because broker fees are ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Nodora-DN said:

Or transfer a valuable tradable item to a toon via account box, but i am not sure if such items are tradable anymore. 

It would have to be something new from the patch because just about everyone from before the patch only vendors for 1 kinah now.  So pissed that all the old gear that I had on the broker that didn't sell or gear I had on with lower level characters before the patch is giving me crap when I vendor it after putting the new gear on.

only way not to be stressed is to just go play on the new  server and start fresh... cause there is nothing that we can do to support alts every nyerking thing  cant be put in account warehouse... so why would people want to make alts ... 

IMHO it would hav been  better they gave us an ultimatum to delete alts transfer everything to 1 main character and then have people pay to open character slots...  that way we wouldnt have this stupid burden...   

People want to play alts.. try out all classes so why force us to have to do everything over to fund the alts?

i came back to play with my niece, waited for 6.2 to start with her now it better we go play something else cause this is a boat load of shit...  

Have a nice skin u want  on alt ... fak that u cant put it there...  cant buy odella powder now to use on alts since the tons of old power are all gone since i had stacks , transformation potions cant be stored  so gotta fund each character by themselve........ Or farm xform srolls ingame n from IM so that they can be used account wide....

pure nerkfukery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This update is the equivalent of a ship ramming an ice burg because it wants a new white paint job. Just like NGE back in SWG the new players who had no idea how things were before will come to play. The veterans who have all been screwed over will begin to taper off or outright leave. NCSoft West will enjoy a short and temporary breath of life into Aion but these new players will not sustain it. I suspect that in the end the west will be forced into one of three options:

1. Open a classic server
2. Roll back to the last patch and stay there
3. Face inevitable closure as the population begins to steadily drop.

I've seen this very scenario time and time before in various MMOs. Very few of them ever manage to bounce back. They're sabotaging themselves at this point and it's a shame to see something so great (if a bit flawed) go up in flames so quickly.

Didn't bother reading the QQ, but @Jinder-DN you can just put something on brokers on your new character for as much as you can afford to pay the broker fee, and buy it with your old character. You might need to do it a few times before your whole kinah is transferred and you will lose about 10% of it, but you'll end up with your kinah transferred. Easy peasy.

5 hours ago, Jagblade-DN said:

This update is the equivalent of a ship ramming an ice burg because it wants a new white paint job. Just like NGE back in SWG the new players who had no idea how things were before will come to play. The veterans who have all been screwed over will begin to taper off or outright leave. NCSoft West will enjoy a short and temporary breath of life into Aion but these new players will not sustain it. I suspect that in the end the west will be forced into one of three options:

1. Open a classic server
2. Roll back to the last patch and stay there
3. Face inevitable closure as the population begins to steadily drop.

I've seen this very scenario time and time before in various MMOs. Very few of them ever manage to bounce back. They're sabotaging themselves at this point and it's a shame to see something so great (if a bit flawed) go up in flames so quickly.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for #'s: 1 (Hopefully) or 2; (which  wouldn't be perfect but I could live with it and keep playing).

LoL, love the way you worded that 1st sentence, lol

2 hours ago, Kailor-DN said:

I can see not trading kinah outside of your own account but, why the NYERKING NYERKITY NYERK can't we trade it via account warehouse? Not as if it's going to change the economy of the game if character a, b, c or d has the kinah on any given day.

Personally I feel like I was tricked into putting all of my kinah on one character as suggested, because now all of my alts are completely broke.

Being an untrusting person of game companies  I distributed my kinah between all characters on account.  Same with the legion warehouse since I am the only one in the legion.  

But so disappointed in the whole thing i uninstalled Aion last night.   To me there isn't a game anymore just a double fast track to the end.  What happens after a few months and all there is is the new zone.

14 hours ago, Kailor-DN said:

I can see not trading kinah outside of your own account but, why the NYERKING NYERKITY NYERK can't we trade it via account warehouse? Not as if it's going to change the economy of the game if character a, b, c or d has the kinah on any given day.

Before the patch I evenly distributed my loads of Kinah between my characters. I had played 6x in both Korea, and EU so I had a good idea what was coming. I also got my Main and her alts all of their wings and mounts on each character I wanted for this same reason.

I realize not everyone had the chance to play 6x in these other areas prior to it being released here in NA tho and that is the problem with everything being so locked down as it is.

IMHO, all things you purchase from the cash shop should be acount-wide, and that includes in game money. The only things that shouldn't be are those items you need to earn or get from doing special content.

I hate this, been playing since beta, off and on, I loved the many open worlds and quests and I can see why they made it where you can not trade Kinah  through the trade window, but why make it where you cant put it in the bank. It seems to me that this game is going to end up like City of Heros, in which NCWest is very famous for shutting down the game and the next thing you know you will be in a Face Book Group called Aion Survivors.

Well, the ultimate fix would be to roll NA back to 5.8, toss in level 80, the new armor and damage system and Lakrum. Or lower broker feed to 10%, enable kinah in account warehouses ONLY and, make transformations invisible by default or, bring back the old scrolls for running, arrack, crit, etc.. and, make crafted items tradeable, sellable and, brokerable.

I like the new game, I do not like transformations being forced on us, high broker fees, lack of being able to give kinah to alts or, lack of being able to broker or trade items I cannot use or, that I craft and don't want but, someone else would want or could use.

Archived