HACKS GETTING OLD

Radiskull-DN

At what point will the hackers be addressed in this game, Vanilla hack's is all but killing this game. It's not just a QQ, Vanilla hacker's are all over now and are being left unchecked anymore. You the Admins/Gm's/Dev's are not doing anything to help just letting them and nobody is getting sanctioned, Saying it is up to player to report hacker's does nothing. Fix or just let the game die. I am guessing Die is the preferred option,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

9 hours ago, Radiskull-TM said:

At what point will the hackers be addressed in this game, Vanilla hack's is all but killing this game. It's not just a QQ, Vanilla hacker's are all over now and are being left unchecked anymore. You the Admins/Gm's/Dev's are not doing anything to help just letting them and nobody is getting sanctioned, Saying it is up to player to report hacker's does nothing. Fix or just let the game die. I am guessing Die is the preferred option,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I posted a topic about that just yesterday regarding people running scripts to solo Fallen Poeta. I don't think a lot of things can change, unfortunately. Even if you do decide to take some action against suspicious players on your own, you end up geting bullied, as i am being at the moment lol.

35 minutes ago, Gked-TM said:

I posted a topic about that just yesterday regarding people running scripts to solo Fallen Poeta. I don't think a lot of things can change, unfortunately. Even if you do decide to take some action against suspicious players on your own, you end up geting bullied, as i am being at the moment lol.

I'm sorry that that is happening to you, Gked.

Disgusts me when well known players hack and then get ticked off when you call them on it. They don't seem to mind when you report someone that no one knows or likes, but report a "named" player and all hell breaks loose. Suddenly their whole legion and everyone they have ever run with flips their poop saying that you are just bad and don't recognize low ping/quality play/superior gear.

6 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

Try to get their names and if the support is not helping, just post them on forum. But please make sure to provide actual proof about it and not just calling out names. 

Nuuuuuuu. Don't do this. Do not post names on the forums. That's considered "naming and shaming" and has always been against the forum rules.

However, you -can- send your proof and ticket number to Hime or Cyan and perhaps they can make sure your ticket doesn't get mired down in the black hole of potato that is Support.

9 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

Try to get their names and if the support is not helping, just post them on forum. But please make sure to provide actual proof about it and not just calling out names. 

They know how to hide. They are doing this on their low level alts lol. Chickens :D

subing a ticket even with video proof and nothing happens  see my post

im illiterately BEGGING to talk to a gm and nobody will speak with me, i can talk here skype discord i also twitch and youtube  i have 100's of video of the same ppl using the same hacks over and over and over. as well as some they recorded themselves.  and i always get the same reply and nothing ever happens. when i ask questions im told to come here when i come here im told to talk to  a gm.  nothing but a big run around.

i understand like i said in the post weird things happen and some players just **** cuz they bad. thats not me im talking about ppl FLYING though the air in a no fly zone  on a mount though a mountain. jumping 100 + m from a standing still potion on the ground and running faster than a mount on foot while not having anything show up in battle log.. a chanter that swings a pole faster than a sin with flurry.. moving attack and fighting WHILE DEAD..   that u cannot deny type of hacking crap.

if i say stuff in game even tho they know its the truth ppl just make fun of me or accuse me of calling everybody a hacker even tho its the same 2-4 ppl on like 10 toons i know tm asmo/elyos better than most cuz thats my server but i know some kr and sl hackers to if gms did any actual investigation into this or read any of the mail watched any video id show them the proof.

i understand if you dont want to ban them cuz they do pay money what about if you just move them to a server where hacks are ok? a  hacker only server so they still pay and play the way they want but i can enjoy a legit fight with out ppl cleansing there own para/silence/stun/root procs  while para/silenced and stunned  hard enough to fight clerics let alone ones with hacks.

@cyan.

Nothing still has changed jajajaja, cyan why not just make a good anticheat that looks at the programs running while on aion that are somehow linked. Someone did a free version on one my old games and worked pretty well, y'all GRT money and can't even do anything. Come on now. Also just make one server becuz your gunna need to merge again in the future probably and it will just save money maybe. Idk with how much money people spend on different servers I'm amazed.

15 minutes ago, Etnaa-TM said:

what about if you just move them to a server where hacks are ok? a  hacker only server so they still pay and play the way they want

Because that's not the way they want to play. Hackers hack because they want to feel superior to other players. There is something missing in their real, offline lives, so they try to compensate by being "better" than everyone else on silly games. A hacker will not want to move to a server with other hackers because that would put them all on equal footing. "It's not about what they want; move them anyway!" you might say. Well, then you have hackers trying to hide hacks, making new accounts, etc. It's a never-ending cycle.

Just now, Vantheria-IS said:

Because that's not the way they want to play. Hackers hack because they want to feel superior to other players. There is something missing in their real, offline lives, so they try to compensate by being "better" than everyone else on silly games. A hacker will not want to move to a server with other hackers because that would put them all on equal footing. "It's not about what they want; move them anyway!" you might say. Well, then you have hackers trying to hide hacks, making new accounts, etc. It's a never-ending cycle.

our hackers dont even bother to hide hacks lol  they do it right out in the open and dont even give a **** cuz they know gms wont do nothing to them or at best they get 1 day bans and told "dont do that"  and as they ban that toon the log on another account go right back to doing it  i have a name for this but i cant list it here as its a dirty name but i call it "tiny **** syndrome" to be really honest id rather just UN-install than cheat im here for the challenge i enjoy legit pvp and pve i earned everything i have the hard way. HARD WORK.

but this game is currently in the toilet makings its last circle before it dies, mostly do to the fact the company itself just does not care.  this fact is extremely evident in the fact they dont even bother to read your submissions or watch your proof video's.  and no matter what u ask every single gm says the same thing "we will look into it"  not all that comforting when ya didnt even ask a question that had to be looked into you know? or when you have a video that has "unlisted" aka "gm eyes only" and it has 0 views but the gm says" oh yah we watched that" 

>...>  

i suppose im just overly frustrated cuz i have been banned recently for logging in (yes logging in) thats all i did  logged in poof banned over 20 times.  and they make me jump though 100 hoops to prove i am me even tho some of these toons are like lvl 1 i was doing event toons. logged in banned.. but hackers caught on video 100 times nope nobody cares. but if you log in.. or buy nc coin .. = insta ban .. 3 friends were banned for buying ncoin (i kid u not)..took 5 days to be unbanned. ((( also update i still have not got back 15 of the 20 banned toons and some gms refuse to unban clearly stating i was using suspicious behavior .. G im sorry i logged in... mah bad ? )))

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

If you do believe someone is exploiting the game, please submit a ticket  to support with any evidence you have as it helps with the investigation they perform. 

Thank you.

Cyan,

That is completely the wrong approach to address widespread exploits that are, quite frankly, destroying this game and resulting in a player exodus.  The onus should not be put on players to screen grab/record this kind of behavior.  Put your ear to the ground, the most flagrant abusers of 3rd party programs are well known and well socialized.  GMs should be taking an active role in ferreting out these players, making examples of them.  You will be surprised at the impact it will have on the health of this game, one that has been in its death throes for quite some time now.

We are all tired of our tickets falling on deaf ears and idle hands.  The revenue stream from the smaller % of the population that wants to win at any cost, swipe2win and exploits (this goes hand in hand more often than not), is probably smaller than that from the larger population that are legitimate players that want to contribute to the health and longevity of the game.

Take a closer look at the players that have been reported time and time again. I assure you, you will uncover flagrant and systemic use of unsanctioned 3rd party programs and modification of client side files in virtually every case.

TL;DR - Get off your butts and police this game and make examples of the folks that thumb their noses at honest players and NCsoft alike on a daily basis.

If you ban every hacking/exploiting player you can merge both New Israphel and New Siel and yet will come a dead server, lol. Aion is [almost] dead and the already low population that plays cheats all day every day. To be honest there are other things that killed Aion, not only cheaters.

Anyway I don't pvp anymore because i'm tired of no animation heroes and instant teleporters. Also i'm tired of sending tickets...

The best thing NC can do (at least in a PVE scenario) is removing the rewards of instances that people exploit, just like they did in IO.

Instead of removing permanetly, just place that rewards at the last boss screen/fight and hackers won't be able to "solo" things.

Why is this game dying you ask?  Because NCsoft has adopted a less is less approach.  Let me explain.  They believe that if they have less staff they will have less expenses and thus greater net profit.  This is akin to the guy who, by default, cornered the buggy whip market because everyone else stopped making buggy whips as, let's face it, who the hell needs a buggy whip?  For a time, profits soar, however, sooner rather than later, the customer base dwindles and the poor buggy whip maker is left with nothing.

The more intelligent, long-term approach in this case is a more is more mentality.  If NCsoft robustly staffed the management team for this game, ensuring a happy and a healthy environment for the player base, the population would linger longer, even potentially grow, yielding a far better revenue generating opportunity by volume alone.

NCSoft, pay attention now as I'm offering free advice here (your ears should be perking up given your past, miserly approach to managing this game) - The marketing blitz alone, announcing new staff specifically tasked with cleaning up the rampant hacking in this game, would result in a the return of many players who left in disgust and foster an influx of new players who have stayed away until now given the reputation this game has deservedly earned.

TL;DR - Where this game is concerned, NCSoft has been penny wise, pound foolish.

I and my entire legion quit the game because of these hackers and the lack of concern by NCsoft. All of us were frequent paying players and were sick and tired of putting so much time, effort and even money into the game just to be beaten by a cheater. The lack of concern by NCsoft is what really did it in for us. This has been going on for too many years. I have been playing since 2009 and never thought that something as stupid as this would make me quit. All NCsoft has to do is take the initiative and uphold their end of the agreement written out in the terms and conditions, that they will permanently ban hackers.

I know we are not the only legion that has quit. You are losing hundreds of paying customers because of these hackers. This game is dying because of these hackers. It really baffles me why NCsoft just doesn't seem to care that they are losing A LOT of money. Imagine how many more years this game would have lasted if it wasn't for the cheaters. Imagine how much more money they would have earned.

We started playing other games whose developers actually care about the playing population. I seriously encourage you all to do the same, it is incredibly refreshing and finally makes gaming enjoyable again.

3 hours ago, Zeroheals-BR said:

Why is this game dying you ask?  Because NCsoft has adopted a less is less approach.  Let me explain.  They believe that if they have less staff they will have less expenses and thus greater net profit.  This is akin to the guy who, by default, cornered the buggy whip market because everyone else stopped making buggy whips as, let's face it, who the hell needs a buggy whip?  For a time, profits soar, however, sooner rather than later, the customer base dwindles and the poor buggy whip maker is left with nothing.

The more intelligent, long-term approach in this case is a more is more mentality.  If NCsoft robustly staffed the management team for this game, ensuring a happy and a healthy environment for the player base, the population would linger longer, even potentially grow, yielding a far better revenue generating opportunity by volume alone.

NCSoft, pay attention now as I'm offering free advice here (your ears should be perking up given your past, miserly approach to managing this game) - The marketing blitz alone, announcing new staff specifically tasked with cleaning up the rampant hacking in this game, would result in a the return of many players who left in disgust and foster an influx of new players who have stayed away until now given the reputation this game has deservedly earned.

TL;DR - Where this game is concerned, NCSoft has been penny wise, pound foolish.

Imho, the problem is 'macro', not only bad management or poor staff, and it affects every mmo not only AION.

Every mmo in this planet is suffering from population sink. Its not the best season for mmo players, people started to play MOBAS and fps often.

KR Aion and other nc games falls on profit month after month, if u don't know they're going to merge KR Aion servers in a month

Haha that video of Etnaa and yet he complains here or she whatever you are. I'll never understand the whole shaming player thing, I would rather want to know who the hackers/cheaters are so that if I did run into them open world or in instances I would know not to waste my time or augment. I know y'all made some facebook thing were y'all go to bad mouth each other but man I'd rather not be linked to y'all on there. I hope everyone here doesn't play there new aion 2 or whatever that other game they are making. It's funny how ppl hate on them for not doing anything to help aion, make a crappy moba and people go there to have the same happen later on.

Archived