HACKS GETTING OLD

Radiskull-DN

43 minutes ago, LittleSpoon-SL said:

I'll never understand the whole shaming player thing, I would rather want to know who the hackers/cheaters are so that if I did run into them open world or in instances I would know not to waste my time or augment.

You spoke my mind here LittleSpoon. Applying the rule that forbids naming and shaming a player in public isn't relevant in the case of hackers. I personally just see it as an excuse for them to continue hacking freely without being bothered. Publicly denouncing a hacker (with a reliable / verified proof at hand) is just like denouncing a scammer, it's a necessity, it doesn't make sense to keep their identity secret while denouncing them and making their identity public would be more beneficial than detrimental to the community and its integrity. It's not about "naming and shaming" or backbiting, it's about denouncing a behavior in order to prevent it from spreading and harming an entire community.

The reason why NC doesn't do anything about this is simple, too many people use it.

I don't know about other servers but on Siel I'd say about 80-90% of the elyos population are using 3rd party programs. I suspect the numbers for the asmodian faction are similar. So if you remove/ban hackers/cheaters the game will literally die overnight.

Meh, I dont think that many people cheat on this game. I mostly just saw the same people over and over. Imo it's mostly just a few legions I always stayed away from. Another issue is I know and heard of people being caught and just go change names and remake a legion... like that's not obvious or anything...

Meh, I dont think that many people cheat on this game. I mostly just saw the same people over and over. Imo it's mostly just a few legions I always stayed away from. Another issue is I know and heard of people being caught and just go change names and remake a legion... like that's not obvious or anything...

4 hours ago, Skoobie-SL said:

You spoke my mind here LittleSpoon. Applying the rule that forbids naming and shaming a player in public isn't relevant in the case of hackers. I personally just see it as an excuse for them to continue hacking freely without being bothered. Publicly denouncing a hacker (with a reliable / verified proof at hand) is just like denouncing a scammer, it's a necessity, it doesn't make sense to keep their identity secret while denouncing them and making their identity public would be more beneficial than detrimental to the community and its integrity. It's not about "naming and shaming" or backbiting, it's about denouncing a behavior in order to prevent it from spreading and harming an entire community.

The behavior has spread to the entire gaming community after you get addicted to your first cheat in solo player games. Its bred in to us since the age of 6 you cant prevent something that has happened already.

ps: if you or they think id hack i WELCOME the ban at least then they be doing something.  i also welcome any and ALL gm investigations further more i have ticket numbers at the ready if they wish to have them or refer to them from the last 5 times i was investigated for the same 1 video =D  2 times at my own request. but id give my account up if it meant cleaning the rest of the hackers out no problem. innocent or not.

again id welcome the ban cuz i just dont care but if you looking to make me admit to something i know i didnt do it wont happen.  u wanna focus on mud slinging im trying to focus on getting results i could attempt to keep showing u what happened, but i find it amusing u dont require the same of ANY of the other ppl on the list. 

its common practice to drag a persons name in the mud to make there intentions look dirty as well.  so if it took me getting banned for nothing to ditch the hackers again BAN me i welcome it. Just so long as the huge list of hackers get taken out i also again WELCOME a 24/7 365 gm watch on my account  i doubt u will get the other players to agree to this for obvious reasons.

• Cyan locked this topic
  • Aion Team

Please remember the forums are not the place to accuse people of hacking, cheating, or breaking any other rules in game. I have locked this thread because it has strayed off topic and people have began arguing. If you believe someone is breaking the rules in game, please contact support with any information you have. You are also welcome to PM myself or Hime if you wish to inform us of anything.

Thank you.

Archived