New server is really empty? Katalam or Danaria then?

Asseylum-DN

19 hours ago, Sachibi-DN said:

do you want to help in something?

recommend elyos to play in DN and asmos play in KT. 

if u "help" as u doing, u are helping the unbalance on the servers. think about a server with 1000 asmos and no elyos. where is the fun? make the game competitive. if u want play a server, go to help ur faction. not to stand in a safe way where all is done and feel pro. 

I'm helping a new player enjoy the game and if they want to go to the other side that's their business. KT-Asmo need numbers, DN-Elyos need leadership. People aren't going to contribute to a siege when there's no direction, they're not going to feed kills. So saying that DN-Elyos need more is a joke. Talk to any DN-Asmo OG from IS and TM and I'm sure they'll fill you in.

Guessing from your last quote you're Elyos, OG from Kahrun?

31 minutes ago, Forthyn-KT said:

I'm helping a new player enjoy the game and if they want to go to the other side that's their business. KT-Asmo need numbers, DN-Elyos need leadership. People aren't going to contribute to a siege when there's no direction, they're not going to feed kills. So saying that DN-Elyos need more is a joke. Talk to any DN-Asmo OG from IS and TM and I'm sure they'll fill you in.

Guessing from your last quote you're Elyos, OG from Kahrun?

There's no joke about DN-Elyos needing more- I think you're letting your past history influence you too much. The key word in your post is :"OLD GUARD" Danaria is not  IS or TM, your experiences on IS are finished, it's history.

All it takes is going out on OW in Danaria, you will see more asmos than elyos- forget about sieges where there's a clear imbalance, part of it is due to leadership (I would agree with you there) . The numbers are now tilted more to the asmo side.

8 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

There's no joke about DN-Elyos needing more- I think you're letting your past history influence you too much. The key word in your post is :"OLD GUARD" Danaria is not  IS or TM, your experiences on IS are finished, it's history.

All it takes is going out on OW in Danaria, you will see more asmos than elyos- forget about sieges where there's a clear imbalance, part of it is due to leadership (I would agree with you there) . The numbers are now tilted more to the asmo side.

Not refuting what you're saying, but why not take population counts on either side during siege time and non-instance hours (so numbers aren't skewed).
I did this before on Siel when people were uptight about numbers, and having them laid bare changed the mindset of the people who looked at the posts. This was when Asmo just started getting their stuff together and winning against Elyos at 4.0; Asmo saw they really were doing something and Elyos saw they weren't losing people, they needed to work on their leads.

Asking this so we know if people are just sitting on their thumbs in Lakrum or not, know what I mean?

Now, i'm not playing on EK, but i do have friends there. As far as i know, Elyos side is a bit lower in population then Amos side. How much though i can't say... i think no one can say that accurate. i'm not gonna say go one place or the other but i will say this:

EK - Good place to start on more or less equal ground (you will still face OP geared pleayers form KT-DN in cross server). 
      - Activity is decent, lot of returning players and/or veterans from KT or DN, that are willing to help grow and enjoy the game. If you are looking for a challenge Elyos side might be a good choice.
      - A big plus on EK i would say is that you can actually find a group for instances like FM or BoS that will not ask you to be GEARED (unlike on KT).
      - Open Wolrd pvp more balanced (though with so many hackers, nothing is balanced)

KT - If you are not a veteran i would not recommend you to go there. Not sure on asmo side how things are going... but on Elyos you will most likely get bored pretty easy.I noticed ppl on Elyos are not too friendly with new players, and sometimes they have ridiculous expectation(like asking to be Geared to do FM or BoS, That's why i need to do it, to get GEARED!!!). Not everyone is like that, but there are some.
       - Broker prices are crazy high (they still think we are in 5.8 or something).
       - Elyos side might be better populated then Asmo, certainly it looks so, but i don't have numbers to confirm that.  

DN - Well here i have no idea(never played here and i don't have friends or contact besides the streaming from twitch). The only thing i noticed is that DN leaders on Elyos don't see eye to eye on Sieges, so they give the impression they are less then Asmo. but this might be just an impression (i wouldn't attend sieges either if leaders were not organised LOL). 

On a side note, @Cyan would be a good idea to make EK the standard server on new account creation. First one in the list. And why not, a pop up or something on main page or on download page for client to recommend EK. 

Archived