Out of kinah...now what?

Shhh-KT

Is there ever going to be a reliable way to get kinah again? I can't spare enough kinah to even buy 100 pots and a SINGLE xform scroll. Can't broker anything because the cost to post + the sales fee is just outrageous. I'm stuck in heal spec because I can't afford to switch to dps spec to solo some stuff then switch back for when I want to pvp and still have enough to buy necessities when I run out. The pvp and gearing up makes the game fun which is why I'd like to stick around but I literally can't play lol Not to mention the event so far hasn't given me anything to sell....not that I could trade it if it did anyway :|

I hope Cyan is reading all the threads like this one and he can adress this issue related with our current economy so can be fixed soon. 

If we can not get so much kinah ingame, some things should be cheaper. I can think about making teleports for free (not like we can exploit that in some way), and cheaper potions (maybe the smaller ones? ). Broker fees should return to what we had in 5.X . On that moment wasn´t o important. But now kinah is really important and those fees are so dangerous for new players. If they make a mistake trying to seel something so expensive or after a couple of offers without result they can run out of kinah. Also the fees are preventing a lot of people (including me) to offer a lot of things if we are not so sure if they are going to be sold. 

This is an issue in all of the regions. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do beside farm open world for now, loot everything and sell everything. It's tedious and I do hope @Cyan gets this forwarded as soon as possible. The new server will start suffering its bad kinah gain like on EU in about 2 weeks or more.

Archived