NCWEST WHY would you make Dredge cross server for EK?!

GenericUser14649

On 10/29/2018 at 11:24 PM, Shirayuki-DN said:

Still get tons of rewards even if u lose imo.

Maybe you like handouts but I don't. I'd prefer to earn my rewards in fair pvp rather than be pitted against overgeared players and be given pity rewards for having to deal with the unfair matchup.

Let's not encourage people to afk their pvp instances, mkay?

On 10/31/2018 at 9:44 AM, Jaimie-KT said:

Well in the case of A-Dredge, Idgel, and EC, you do get rewarded even if you die and lose.   You also, unless you go in with a 6-man pre-made from EK, have a reasonable chance to get put on a team with DN/KT players.  Last night my team carried an EK player to a win in ID.  And, an EK player got carried to a win on the other side in the second match.  So would you look at that, those EK players benefited from the system as it was intended. 

As for reaching parity with KT/DN.  What if in 3 months you don't?  What if you guys are still struggling to get a legendary set together or even just struggling to enchant and purify and ancient set, while half of DN (just for the sake of argument) is finished theirs and working towards an Ultimate set?  I'm not saying this is necessarily feasible, but it's more of a "what if" situation.  Then what?  Should EK be locked for another 6 months?  A year?  Players on EK already have the benefit of being able to PVP in open world without having to be face-rolled - a luxury most players on KT and DN have not been afforded.  

EK players quick queing in hoping to have more geared KT/DN players to carry them to a win doesn't seem to indicate a good system to me.

As for how long EK should be isolated? As long as it takes to reach parity. And I highly doubt it would be take more than half a year.

On 11/4/2018 at 7:09 PM, Delessa-DN said:

That particular gentleman was once a very helpful personality who advocated against such nonsense.

Whatever happened, makes one wonder.

@Ivanka-EK

Yes, EK should have zero business with other servers. But it's obvious it's NC's way to giving those with compensated gear more people to beat on to feed their egos.

---

@2s3004E2-DN

What you posted above which I won't quote is exactly why 4.0 was so successful. BM leveled the playing field and make it possible for everyone to have a reasonable chance against the other. BM could fight 65 A2 on even footing depending on player skill. In any case it was never a one sided roll, there was a learning process and gradual improvement. I saw many players who evolved into competent PVPers through BM (I actually taught a few of them by dueling them nonstop). Nowadays there is nothing to teach, you do no damage, the opponent does massive damage. You can have perfect rotations and they can auto attack you to death. The tables have flipped entirely to the point where non geared players are pretty much worse than even mobs - mobs hit harder.

Aion in 6.0+ is basically "gear = win", skill is irrelevant, you don't need it.

To date since 2011, I have not seen a single patch bring back more players than 4.0 did and it wasn't because of a merge, the merge happened in 3.0.

"That particular gentleman was once a very helpful personality who advocated against such nonsense."

I still see them (I believe it's a she, not a "gentleman") giving out useful information sometimes (they seem knowledgeable about the game). With that said..they could be Mother Teresa in 99% of their posts, but that doesn't grant them a free pass to be a douche in the other 1%.

-------

Precisely. BM is what I ran around in during 4.X and I didn't feel like prey back then. 65 Aug 2 players still had to move with caution around groups of BM geared players and if the skill difference was great enough, a BM geared player could take out a 65 Aug 2 player in 1v1. I had a lot of fun in 4.X despite being undergeared.

I started in 4.0. It was a great patch where even the low level regions were teeming with activity. Overall great content, atmosphere, and pvp balance (except filthy gunners). Things were awesome until 4.8 hit. Cygnea and Enshar (linear, garbage maps which should have been destroyed instead of other regions) were introduced along with Occupied Rentus Base camping/zerg vs. zerg fests. That's when I saw the population take a huge dive. And 5.0-6.2 only killed the population further as gear started to matter more and more. Servers going from 4-->5-->2 didn't happen because players were having fun or because NC was making good decisions/changes, but white knights continued to defend NCSoft adamantly saying "deal with it", "NCSoft is a business, not a charity," "find another game/hobby," and other such nonsense. And guess what? A lot of people said "nyerk it, not dealing with it" and they did exactly what they were advised to do: they went and found another game/hobby.

On 11/4/2018 at 7:41 PM, Jaimie-KT said:

The system is fine the way it is. I'm a KT-Asmo - and I get steam-rolled by KT-Ely in open world.  Should I be given a buff because I'm undergeared???

I already covered this: A partial solution is better than none at all. We know that all players on EK started with nothing two weeks ago (no exchange gear; no kinah reserves). KT/DN players started in different states. What we can do is apply this easy fix to EK. Finding a good solution for new/returning KT/DN players is far more difficult. If it bothers you that much that you're getting wrecked due to gear difference on KT, then you should try rolling EK. With leveling up being easy this patch, you can still reroll and catch up much easier on EK.

tldr; Sometimes it's too difficult/impossible to find a solution to help everyone that needs it. But we should do what we can do to help most people. We shouldn't want other people to suffer just because we are suffering.

I think the reasson to have cross server dredgions, ID and other instances is to have enought players so everybody can go there in few minutes. We do not have the same amount of asmos and elyos in every server. And in each of them, we can find some differences about when each faction want to run the instances. Mixing all the people we have more chances to enter there. When the players trying to run some of those instances are few, they have to wait for so long. Try to remember how it was in some arenas or minor dredgions some months ago. People trying to go to C-Dred had to wait an eternity and sometimes for nothing. 

But yes. sometimes you will have to face a full geared enemy team that will make your run impossible and you wont be able to get a single item there. It just happens. Actually I am more worried about the system refilling incomplete teams after 5-10 minutes played in the instance and sending you to a place where all the things are already done (and lost) and you have no chance. Not sure why they think that a run started 10 minutes ago is a good place to send you.  

1 hour ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

Maybe you like handouts but I don't. I'd prefer to earn my rewards in fair pvp rather than be pitted against overgeared players and be given pity rewards for having to deal with the unfair matchup.

So when the game is too hard you guys complain, when its too easy you guys complain too. No idea how you guys will be satisfied.

9 hours ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

I already covered this: A partial solution is better than none at all. We know that all players on EK started with nothing two weeks ago (no exchange gear; no kinah reserves). KT/DN players started in different states. What we can do is apply this easy fix to EK. Finding a good solution for new/returning KT/DN players is far more difficult. If it bothers you that much that you're getting wrecked due to gear difference on KT, then you should try rolling EK. With leveling up being easy this patch, you can still reroll and catch up much easier on EK.

tldr; Sometimes it's too difficult/impossible to find a solution to help everyone that needs it. But we should do what we can do to help most people. We shouldn't want other people to suffer just because we are suffering.

Why would I re-roll to a new server?  I have kinah and resources here on KT?  Yes I die in open world when I'm solo, and you know what?  I don't get upset about it!  Why?  Because I don't die in real life    I know that I'm undergeared compared to many Asmos and Elyos on my server and I don't care.  I will get my gear when I get my gear.  Until then, I'm continuing to quest, pvp, run instances and play the game as it was intended.  I did re-roll on Beritra when it came out and you know what?  As much fun as it was to all have equal gear, it also sucked to have no resources.  No housing.  No consumables.  No kinah.  It also sucked when the numbers dwindled to such a point that you couldn't siege, couldn't put together a group for KBF, etc... And it also sucked for people on the established servers when we eventually had to merge because it just didn't make sense to have another server floating around - just as it's going to suck when EK finally has to merge with either KT/DN.

I'm not complaining about getting smacked around in open world - that's going to happen to me wherever I play. I'm a relatively casual player, who doesn't generally invest actual cash into the game.  I will never have the best gear, I will never be the most skilled, but I have fun playing.  So no, I don't care if I lose a solo PVP engagement against a group of Elyos (or one who is really geared), that's part of playing an MMO.  

15 hours ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

Only queuing up against brand new players who have no gear and no idea how to play the game to get a win is also a type of handout....  So you're just really specific about the type of handout you'd like to receive.  

18 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

So when the game is too hard you guys complain, when its too easy you guys complain too. No idea how you guys will be satisfied.

Looks like you're getting confused. The issue is not simply whether something is hard or easy, but whether it's fair or not. We also value reliability (not dealing with RNG and extremely low success rates).

I'll quote something I wrote in another thread in a reply to you (something you seem to have ignored but I'll repeat it in case you happened to miss it the first time):

"A lot of people don't have a problem with working for something. It's the uncertainty of RNG and NC's low success rates that we've gotten tired for dealing with.

Nobody's complaining about acquiring Inquisitor/Vindicator gear, for example, because we are guaranteed up to 640 Genesis Crystals every week provided that we put in the time and effort to do the weekly artifact and mob kill quests. The key here is that we can accurately predict how long it will take to get X amount of Inquisitor/Vindicator gear and we get to choose exactly what we want/need."

Notice how I gave an example of something virtually everyone is satisfied with. Am I complaining about the acquisition of Genesis Crystal gear? No. Why? Because it was implemented well: Not too hard and not too easy (the required skill/effort/time to obtain the rewards are reasonable). It's fair (doable by anybody in campaign gear or better and CoE/Mirash pve gear is easy to obtain if campaign gear is unsatisfactory). And it's reliable.

10 hours ago, Jaimie-KT said:

Why would I re-roll to a new server?  I have kinah and resources here on KT?  Yes I die in open world when I'm solo, and you know what?  I don't get upset about it!  Why?  Because I don't die in real life    I know that I'm undergeared compared to many Asmos and Elyos on my server and I don't care.  I will get my gear when I get my gear.  Until then, I'm continuing to quest, pvp, run instances and play the game as it was intended.  I did re-roll on Beritra when it came out and you know what?  As much fun as it was to all have equal gear, it also sucked to have no resources.  No housing.  No consumables.  No kinah.  It also sucked when the numbers dwindled to such a point that you couldn't siege, couldn't put together a group for KBF, etc... And it also sucked for people on the established servers when we eventually had to merge because it just didn't make sense to have another server floating around - just as it's going to suck when EK finally has to merge with either KT/DN.

I'm not complaining about getting smacked around in open world - that's going to happen to me wherever I play. I'm a relatively casual player, who doesn't generally invest actual cash into the game.  I will never have the best gear, I will never be the most skilled, but I have fun playing.  So no, I don't care if I lose a solo PVP engagement against a group of Elyos (or one who is really geared), that's part of playing an MMO.  

I already covered this on Page 1 in this thread.

7 hours ago, Noona-DN said:

You guys don't mind doing cross server to be carried in pve instances though.. O.o

Wut. Who is "you guys?" You seem to not have been paying attention as well.

I don't play on EK; I don't do cross server pve; and I don't like being carried.

4 hours ago, Jaimie-KT said:

Only queuing up against brand new players who have no gear and no idea how to play the game to get a win is also a type of handout....  So you're just really specific about the type of handout you'd like to receive.  

My god. There is so much wrong with your post I don't even..you guys truly are masters of straw manning (do look up what a straw man fallacy is btw and educate yourself please). Bravo.

Where on earth did you get the notion that I attempt to queue against "brand new players who have no gear and no idea how to play the game." And where did you get the notion that I'd "like to receive" handouts?

Let me try to set you straight:

We are trying to create more situations where similarly geared players pvp each other (in this case, between players who started with nothing 2 weeks ago). In fact, that's the main point of this thread.

We are not trying to create situations where players with large gear or skill/experience disparities pvp each other.

Got it? Good.

And for the record, I do not currently play on EK. I already mentioned this but it seems like you keep referring to me as if I play on EK.

8 minutes ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

Looks like you're getting confused. The issue is not simply whether something is hard or easy, but whether it's fair or not. We also value reliability (not dealing with RNG and extremely low success rates).

I'll quote something I wrote in another thread in a reply to you (something you seem to have ignored but I'll repeat it in case you happened to miss it the first time):

"A lot of people don't have a problem with working for something. It's the uncertainty of RNG and NC's low success rates that we've gotten tired for dealing with.

Nobody's complaining about acquiring Inquisitor/Vindicator gear, for example, because we are guaranteed up to 640 Genesis Crystals every week provided that we put in the time and effort to do the weekly artifact and mob kill quests. The key here is that we can accurately predict how long it will take to get X amount of Inquisitor/Vindicator gear and we get to choose exactly what we want/need."

Notice how I gave an example of something virtually everyone is satisfied with. Am I complaining about the acquisition of Genesis Crystal gear? No. Why? Because it was implemented well: Not too hard and not too easy (the required skill/effort/time to obtain the rewards are reasonable). It's fair (doable by anybody in campaign gear or better and CoE/Mirash pve gear is easy to obtain if campaign gear is unsatisfactory). And it's reliable.

Ok let me just get this issue right ok? Current PvP instances give you ridium, ap and pvp enchantment stones. To purify your genesis crystal gear you would need to +15 and purify with ridium and ap and fighting spirit fragments (ok let's get this mat out of the picture for now). So earlier, you mentioned that you wanted fair PvP and not be given pity rewards for the unfair match up.

Here I'll quote it again for you.

20 hours ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

So how about in this scenario. Where your just that shit at PvP or your group is. Even in equal gear, you can't ever seem to win. Should this said loser at PvP be material blocked from purifying their genesis crystal gear? Because o, some people don't like handouts or pity rewards. Eventually, even if PvP instances wasn't cross server and ek players don't meet players with compensated gear from the other servers, your eventually still going to be facing down legendary grade with ancient grade on your own ek vs ek server. O and just so you know, you can't afk dredge if your looking for rewards besides ap if you didn't already know about the changes this patch. So there is my piece on "fairness", I assume your a great PvPer since you actually mentioned the above. But just because you think your idea is fair to you, doesn't mean its fair to everyone else. The world is always unfair just so you know. Hence, we need hand outs.

Next, we talk about the second issue, reliability. Tell me in which korean mmo have you played, that there is no rng or "extremely low success rate"? I personally think the reason behind rng or low success rates is to keep the playerbase working on something for some time and not just poof run out of content in a month and go on hiatus. (I'm f2p so i'm just gonna keep it at the concept of enchanting stuff, anything to do with buying stuff off the bcm to hasten the process idgaf, thats the payer's issue thats not my issue. If people want to spend $1000 on the game and then cry rng then serves them right because there is enchantment rate tables out there if you actually googled and they play this game so they should understand how the rng works here. I understand these people keep the servers running with their payment but lets be honest I play this game just for entertainment, if people stop paying and the game has to close, fine with me I simply move on to another game.) Maybe we come from different societies, me playing from asia and you perhaps from NA so we have different thoughts on this matter but for me the amount of rng is just right. The availability of ancient enchantment stones is pretty much infinite since you can get them using genesis crystals. What ncsoft only needs to address is to perhaps add more ways of obtaining legendary enchantment stones in the game or increase their availability hopefully through in game methods and make said stones broker-able since ancient grade stones are quite useless on ancient +12 - 15, legendary +5 - 10, legendary +12 - 15, ultimate +5 - 10, ultimate +12 - 15. They also could do it korea's way and sell PvP enchantment stones via bcm (I understand PvE stones are already there) and let f2p players buy it off the people who buy these stones from bcm. (Then again, i'm f2p and I don't really like this idea) There, i've said my piece and I hope you understand.

Currently, there are much more glaring issues than reliability and fair PvP in this patch, like the flow of kinah into the game. So I hope, that with this, I have addressed your issue and we can finally put the lid on this matter so ncwest instead of having to browse through tons of secondary matters in this forum and be flooded by them can address the more important primary matter of kinah flow into the game because from what i've seen so far from actually playing the game, there is more of a kinah sink in this patch than kinah generated if npc sales prices are maintained at 10% instead of 20% like in korea.

My god. There is so much wrong with your post I don't even..you guys truly are masters of straw manning (do look up what a straw man fallacy is btw and educate yourself please). Bravo.

Where on earth did you get the notion that I attempt to queue against "brand new players who have no gear and no idea how to play the game." And where did you get the notion that I'd "like to receive" handouts?

Let me try to set you straight:

We are trying to create more situations where similarly geared players pvp each other (in this case, between players who started with nothing 2 weeks ago). In fact, that's the main point of this thread.

We are not trying to create situations where players with large gear or skill/experience disparities pvp each other.

Got it? Good.

And for the record, I do not currently play on EK. I already mentioned this but it seems like you keep referring to me as if I play on EK.

Please, oh please, keep talking to me as if I'm some sort of moron lol.  It's fun for me.  Keep doing it.

You might be "trying to create more situations where similarly geared players pvp each other (in this case, between players who started with nothing 2 weeks ago)", but keep in mind the vast majority of players who are on EK are likely not brand new to the game, and are most likely re-rolling from KT/DN.  They knew what they were getting themselves into by starting over on a new server.   I am fairly doubtful that this new patch brought in an influx of players who have never played Aion before.  If, however, you have stats on this I would love to see them!  

There is gear disparity on every server - established and new.  If you're going to give special treatment to veteran players who decided to re-roll at the last minute on the new server, then you're going to have to give that same treatment to those veterans who stayed on the established servers.  Everyone started over with this new patch.  Yes, some enchanted gear and got a bit of a headstart with some weapons, armor, etc... But, just as many players didn't get this head-start.   Should those players be punished for sticking with the "old" servers?  Nope, they shouldn't.  Do I want special treatment?  No I don't.  But come on bud, you're being ridiculous lol.  

For someone who doesn't actually play on EK, you seem very concerned for their well-being.  

The problem at core is how much gear matters now.

Ancient vs Ultimate is like a level 1 vs a level 80 in 5.8.

Legendary vs Ultimate is like 50E vs 80 AP

Gear means everything, skill means nothing. The side with the most gear auto wins now. I cannot understand how Korean players can accept this as they seem to value player skill a lot. Well there's no skill involved anymore. There's no underdog beating up more geared players with skill rather than gear (like that one Elyos Korean assassin (Feels) back in 2.0 who was beating up ABG with 30e). Aion has straight up become a mobile game where spending thousands = god mode.

It's actually disappointing.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:48 PM, Shirayuki-DN said:

Ok let me just get this issue right ok? Current PvP instances give you ridium, ap and pvp enchantment stones. To purify your genesis crystal gear you would need to +15 and purify with ridium and ap and fighting spirit fragments (ok let's get this mat out of the picture for now). So earlier, you mentioned that you wanted fair PvP and not be given pity rewards for the unfair match up.

Here I'll quote it again for you.

So how about in this scenario. Where your just that shit at PvP or your group is. Even in equal gear, you can't ever seem to win. Should this said loser at PvP be material blocked from purifying their genesis crystal gear? Because o, some people don't like handouts or pity rewards. Eventually, even if PvP instances wasn't cross server and ek players don't meet players with compensated gear from the other servers, your eventually still going to be facing down legendary grade with ancient grade on your own ek vs ek server. O and just so you know, you can't afk dredge if your looking for rewards besides ap if you didn't already know about the changes this patch. So there is my piece on "fairness", I assume your a great PvPer since you actually mentioned the above. But just because you think your idea is fair to you, doesn't mean its fair to everyone else. The world is always unfair just so you know. Hence, we need hand outs.

Next, we talk about the second issue, reliability. Tell me in which korean mmo have you played, that there is no rng or "extremely low success rate"? I personally think the reason behind rng or low success rates is to keep the playerbase working on something for some time and not just poof run out of content in a month and go on hiatus. (I'm f2p so i'm just gonna keep it at the concept of enchanting stuff, anything to do with buying stuff off the bcm to hasten the process idgaf, thats the payer's issue thats not my issue. If people want to spend $1000 on the game and then cry rng then serves them right because there is enchantment rate tables out there if you actually googled and they play this game so they should understand how the rng works here. I understand these people keep the servers running with their payment but lets be honest I play this game just for entertainment, if people stop paying and the game has to close, fine with me I simply move on to another game.) Maybe we come from different societies, me playing from asia and you perhaps from NA so we have different thoughts on this matter but for me the amount of rng is just right. The availability of ancient enchantment stones is pretty much infinite since you can get them using genesis crystals. What ncsoft only needs to address is to perhaps add more ways of obtaining legendary enchantment stones in the game or increase their availability hopefully through in game methods and make said stones broker-able since ancient grade stones are quite useless on ancient +12 - 15, legendary +5 - 10, legendary +12 - 15, ultimate +5 - 10, ultimate +12 - 15. They also could do it korea's way and sell PvP enchantment stones via bcm (I understand PvE stones are already there) and let f2p players buy it off the people who buy these stones from bcm. (Then again, i'm f2p and I don't really like this idea) There, i've said my piece and I hope you understand.

Currently, there are much more glaring issues than reliability and fair PvP in this patch, like the flow of kinah into the game. So I hope, that with this, I have addressed your issue and we can finally put the lid on this matter so ncwest instead of having to browse through tons of secondary matters in this forum and be flooded by them can address the more important primary matter of kinah flow into the game because from what i've seen so far from actually playing the game, there is more of a kinah sink in this patch than kinah generated if npc sales prices are maintained at 10% instead of 20% like in korea.

Even though our conversation is digressing from the main topic of this thread, I'll reply anyway:

"So how about in this scenario. Where your just that shit at PvP or your group is. Even in equal gear, you can't ever seem to win. Should this said loser at PvP be material blocked from purifying their genesis crystal gear? Because o, some people don't like handouts or pity rewards."

In the past, players who couldn't win PvP (whether because of skill, gear, or some other factor) could PvE for PvP gear. So there was no need for handouts. Now, you have to win PvP to purify/advance your PvP gear and players with less skill and gear have less momentum to win PvP matches while players with more skill and gear are "snowballing." And some players are already snowballing hard thanks to compensated/exchange gear along with the stats/damage formulas revamp (i.e. it was NCSoft's fault). So, as you said, some players can be "material blocked" in the current version. Given that this is the case, I think some handouts/pity rewards would be the proper and necessary solution to allow players who are "stuck" to still progress at a slow but steady pace. However, I want to emphasize that the handouts should not be so generous as to incentivize afking/nonparticipation.

"Eventually, even if PvP instances wasn't cross server and ek players don't meet players with compensated gear from the other servers, your eventually still going to be facing down legendary grade with ancient grade on your own ek vs ek server."

The key word you used here is "eventually." At some point, yes it wouldn't make much of a difference if EK were isolated or not anymore. And at that point, we could reintroduce cross server with EK. But for now, gear disparity between servers is an issue.

"O and just so you know, you can't afk dredge if your looking for rewards besides ap if you didn't already know about the changes this patch."

I didn't know. You and some other posters stated that even if you lost dredge, you "still get tons of rewards if you lose." So I just argued based off the assumption that what you said was true and that you do receive good rewards for losing.

"So there is my piece on "fairness", I assume your a great PvPer since you actually mentioned the above. But just because you think your idea is fair to you, doesn't mean its fair to everyone else. The world is always unfair just so you know. Hence, we need hand outs."

First, the world is indeed unfair; sometimes, it's impossible to come up with solutions that make everyone happy or give everyone a fair chance. However, it doesn't mean we shouldn't try to create fair/fairer situations. Second, handouts may be necessary in some situations; however, they are a last resort option and should be avoided if possible. Third, in fair situations, handouts are unnecessary. EK vs. EK is a situation where we can worry less about the progress of the loser and giving them pity rewards than KT/DN vs. EK.

"Next, we talk about the second issue, reliability. Tell me in which korean mmo have you played, that there is no rng or "extremely low success rate"?"

This is the only Korean MMO I've played, and will probably be the last one if they are gamble+gearfests like this one has become.

"I personally think the reason behind rng or low success rates is to keep the playerbase working on something for some time and not just poof run out of content in a month and go on hiatus."

That's understandable and all, but the problem for NCSoft is that they've already lost a large potion of their playerbase who have gotten tired of using money and time and on top of that, have gotten tired of dealing with the uncertainty. We've caught on a long time ago and now the RNG element is outright insulting. If they are worried about players running out of things to work on, they should increase the amount of currency/materials required to enchant/purify/buy stuff but remove the RNG required to acquire those currency/materials (or at least raise success rates). Whatever they're trying to do to keep players from going on hiatus/quitting the game has obviously not been working since approx. Aion 4.8. They need to make changes.

"I understand these people keep the servers running with their payment but lets be honest I play this game just for entertainment, if people stop paying and the game has to close, fine with me I simply move on to another game."

This explains why you can stomach all the asinine changes that NC makes and your lack of concern for the direction the game has been heading. However, many veterans (like myself), have invested a lot of time and/or money into this game. We have great memories of the eras when this game used to be fun (for me, that era would be 4.0-4.7) and we are wondering: "If the game used to be great why can't it be again?" That's why many of us are voicing our concerns now. We are trying to save this once-great, dying game. Aion at it's best was better than any other game we've played.

With that said, a lot of us are losing hope due to the lack of appropriate responses/solutions from NCSoft. It may be time to move on. If I play Aion again, it will probably be on a 4.X private server.

"Maybe we come from different societies, me playing from asia and you perhaps from NA so we have different thoughts on this matter but for me the amount of rng is just right."

I'm from NA. No clue if this amount of RNG is more acceptable in Asia vs. NA, but (obviously) I do not agree that the amount of RNG "is just right."

"What ncsoft only needs to address is to perhaps add more ways of obtaining legendary enchantment stones in the game or increase their availability hopefully through in game methods and make said stones broker-able since ancient grade stones are quite useless on ancient +12 - 15, legendary +5 - 10, legendary +12 - 15, ultimate +5 - 10, ultimate +12 - 15. They also could do it korea's way and sell PvP enchantment stones via bcm"

Agree on adding more methods for obtaining Leg. Ench. Stones. Disagree on selling pvp stones through BCM.

"Currently, there are much more glaring issues than reliability and fair PvP in this patch, like the flow of kinah into the game. So I hope, that with this, I have addressed your issue and we can finally put the lid on this matter so ncwest instead of having to browse through tons of secondary matters in this forum and be flooded by them can address the more important primary matter of kinah flow into the game because from what i've seen so far from actually playing the game, there is more of a kinah sink in this patch than kinah generated if npc sales prices are maintained at 10% instead of 20% like in korea."

Other "glaring issues" exist sure. But all of them are worth discussing. Fair pvp is not a "secondary matter" in a PvPvE game (especially not in a patch with a focus on PvP) and I have no intention of "putting a lid" on it. Thank you for the discussion though (and for shedding the pretentious tone you had in our previous discussion), even though we were off-topic.

On 11/7/2018 at 0:40 AM, Jaimie-KT said:

Please, oh please, keep talking to me as if I'm some sort of moron lol.  It's fun for me.  Keep doing it.

You might be "trying to create more situations where similarly geared players pvp each other (in this case, between players who started with nothing 2 weeks ago)", but keep in mind the vast majority of players who are on EK are likely not brand new to the game, and are most likely re-rolling from KT/DN.  They knew what they were getting themselves into by starting over on a new server.   I am fairly doubtful that this new patch brought in an influx of players who have never played Aion before.  If, however, you have stats on this I would love to see them!  

There is gear disparity on every server - established and new.  If you're going to give special treatment to veteran players who decided to re-roll at the last minute on the new server, then you're going to have to give that same treatment to those veterans who stayed on the established servers.  Everyone started over with this new patch.  Yes, some enchanted gear and got a bit of a headstart with some weapons, armor, etc... But, just as many players didn't get this head-start.   Should those players be punished for sticking with the "old" servers?  Nope, they shouldn't.  Do I want special treatment?  No I don't.  But come on bud, you're being ridiculous lol.  

For someone who doesn't actually play on EK, you seem very concerned for their well-being.  

"Please, oh please, keep talking to me as if I'm some sort of moron lol.  It's fun for me.  Keep doing it."

See? I knew you were a masochist.

But seriously, you twisted my argument so badly that I have no idea how you did it. I've been advocating for fair pvp in this entire thread, and you somehow came to the conclusion that I'm advocating against fair pvp. You are either incompetent (a "moron" as you said) or you misrepresented my position on purpose (in which case it's justified that I treat you like a moron). I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence that I attempt to queue against "brand new players who have no gear and no idea how to play the game" and that I "like to receive" handouts.

"You might be "trying to create more situations where similarly geared players pvp each other (in this case, between players who started with nothing 2 weeks ago)", but keep in mind the vast majority of players who are on EK are likely not brand new to the game, and are most likely re-rolling from KT/DN.  They knew what they were getting themselves into by starting over on a new server.   I am fairly doubtful that this new patch brought in an influx of players who have never played Aion before.  If, however, you have stats on this I would love to see them!"

Veterans/rerolls and new players alike started with no gear or kinah on EK 2 weeks ago. Veterans didn't get to bring their gear/kinah to EK from KT/DN (afaik, incoming server transfers are closed). What's your point here?

"There is gear disparity on every server - established and new."

The gear disparity was zero on EK 2 weeks ago. While it's wider now, it pales in comparison to the gear disparities of KT/DN. i.e. There is a significant difference between the gear disparities on the established/old servers and new server.

"If you're going to give special treatment to veteran players who decided to re-roll at the last minute on the new server, then you're going to have to give that same treatment to those veterans who stayed on the established servers.

Those players who rerolled to EK started with no gear or kinah. Meanwhile, veterans on established servers had the opportunity to get compensated/exchange gear and were able to keep 40% of their kinah along with their friends list/connections.

"Everyone started over with this new patch."

That's false. Gonna repeat this again: We know that nobody on EK received compensation/exchange gear when 6.2 hit. We also know that nobody on EK started with more than 0 kinah when 6.2 hit. Meanwhile, we know that many players on KT and DN started 6.2 with compensation/exchange gear and reserves of kinah.

"Yes, some enchanted gear and got a bit of a headstart with some weapons, armor, etc..."

Exchange gear (particularly if it's legendary or ultimate grade) is not "a bit of a headstart." Unfortunately, this is not the days where a Bloodmark geared player could take on a 65 A2 player almost 1:1. Gear differences matter a lot more now. And the availability of Legendary PvP stones is hampering catch-up to those with exchange gear.

"Should those players be punished for sticking with the "old" servers?  Nope, they shouldn't.  Do I want special treatment?  No I don't.  But come on bud, you're being ridiculous lol"

I've already covered this. Read what I've written in my previous posts about partial and complete solutions.

"For someone who doesn't actually play on EK, you seem very concerned for their well-being."

It's simple. First, I have empathy: I don't want to see players unnecessarily thrust into unfair pvp if it can be avoided (been there, done that). I want to see people have fun. Doesn't matter that I play on EK or DN or KT. Second, because of NCSoft's past nyerkups, I've watched the population drop since Aion 4.8. Servers went from 4->5->2 and now in 6.2 we are attempting to maintain 3 servers. Resolving issues on EK such as faction imbalance (as well as cross server imbalance, which we've been discussing in this thread) is important for retaining our playerbase post-6.2 population spike. If EK fails, we not only lose population overall, but it will need to be merged with KT or DN. Problems in one server or faction can end up affecting the entire playerbase.

You make it sound like being concerned for the well-being of players on EK (i.e. players not on my native server) is wrong or otherwise not ok. As I see it, I don't need to be playing on EK to be concerned for them. Can you give me reasons why I shouldn't be concerned for them?

On 11/7/2018 at 1:04 AM, Delessa-DN said:

The problem at core is how much gear matters now.

Ancient vs Ultimate is like a level 1 vs a level 80 in 5.8.

Legendary vs Ultimate is like 50E vs 80 AP

Gear means everything, skill means nothing. The side with the most gear auto wins now. I cannot understand how Korean players can accept this as they seem to value player skill a lot. Well there's no skill involved anymore. There's no underdog beating up more geared players with skill rather than gear (like that one Elyos Korean assassin (Feels) back in 2.0 who was beating up ABG with 30e). Aion has straight up become a mobile game where spending thousands = god mode.

It's actually disappointing.

Truth.

In the past, players who couldn't win PvP (whether because of skill, gear, or some other factor) could PvE for PvP gear.

Hmmm

"O and just so you know, you can't afk dredge if your looking for rewards besides ap if you didn't already know about the changes this patch."

I didn't know. You and some other posters stated that even if you lost dredge, you "still get tons of rewards if you lose." So I just argued based off the assumption that what you said was true and that you do receive good rewards for losing.

I read the message on top, then I read till this portion of your wall of text and then it dawned on me that there really is no point keeping this conversation going because at the end of the day, your just going to refute my statements, we will never reach common ground at this current point in time. If after 2 weeks, all you can tell me is that you argued based off assumptions, then it clearly shows that within this period of time, you have not stepped foot into dredge least to say about the other content this patch has to offer. You have not explored the entirety of this patch and as such we are completely on different levels of understanding hence to reiterate, we will never reach common ground. Before I totally stop replying to any of your post in this thread i'll just address your message on top, "In the past, players who couldn't win PvP (whether because of skill, gear, or some other factor) could PvE for PvP gear."

I'm not sure if you played 4.0, but that was when I started this game. Back then, you had blood mark gear and the ceramium medal gear (only the rank 1 version and I think after that it just instantly jumped to only equip-able by great general or something?). Blood mark gear worked like the current camps, you farm tokens from quests from said camps and exchange them for gear. Ceramium medal meanwhile only came from sieges or PvE instances in said forts or this instance called eternal bastion (otherwise known as EB). These were the only sources of ceramium medal if I didn't remember wrongly. Getting blood mark gear was super easy just like how easy it is to get ancient gear from genesis crystals now. But meanwhile, the next best gear back then aka the rank 1 abyss gear which you buy with ceramium medals was near impossible to get for a new player. Yes, you could PvE for PvP gear, but you know what went wrong? The Israphel asmo community back then wasn't simply going to invite some no name sw into their EB runs. We were losing like every siege back then too, meaning we were locked out of the PvE instances that were in the fortresses. It wasn't until patch 4.5, that I actually finished my set (Officer star 2 set because this set was introduced into the game by then and it was better than the rank 1 set from 4.0 of course). Yeah, I understand gear back then compared to now didn't have such a huge disparity. Yeah, I understand you didn't have to +15 gear back then without supplements to then purify them with mats which are grindy af to get to the next best gear. But at least now, I can depend on myself and my own "hard work" (yea sure go ahead and cry rng) to get my gear and not be screwed over by the community running their static EB online. You know what is more frustrating than progressing slowly and getting rekt along the way thanks to the developers? Being totally unable to progress thanks to players. End rant.

On the side note, after 2 weeks of 6.2, my main and my 2nd main alt which had no legendary enchantment stone compensation have currently achieved the following. Note: Nope I don't have ultimate PvP gear compensation.

Songweaver

+5 ultimate compensation PvE weapon using ancient stones from +0 armsfused with ancient genesis crystal PvP weapon

+5 legendary genesis crystal PvP weapon using ancient stones from +0

+12 ancient genesis crystal PvP wings using ancient stones from +0 (attempted +15 once but failed 14 -> 15)

+12 mirash sanctuary PvE wings using ancient stones from +0

Chanter

10/16 pieces of ancient genesis crystal PvP gear obtained

+12 5 pieces of ancient genesis crystal PvP gear using ancient stones from +0 (attempted +15 once on hauberk but failed 14 -> 15)

Is the progression not comparable to/better than the blood mark -> EB online PvE for PvP heroes in 4.0?

This shall be my last post.

3 hours ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

"Please, oh please, keep talking to me as if I'm some sort of moron lol.  It's fun for me.  Keep doing it."

See? I knew you were a masochist.

But seriously, you twisted my argument so badly that I have no idea how you did it. I've been advocating for fair pvp in this entire thread, and you somehow came to the conclusion that I'm advocating against fair pvp. You are either incompetent (a "moron" as you said) or you misrepresented my position on purpose (in which case it's justified that I treat you like a moron). I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence that I attempt to queue against "brand new players who have no gear and no idea how to play the game" and that I "like to receive" handouts.

"You might be "trying to create more situations where similarly geared players pvp each other (in this case, between players who started with nothing 2 weeks ago)", but keep in mind the vast majority of players who are on EK are likely not brand new to the game, and are most likely re-rolling from KT/DN.  They knew what they were getting themselves into by starting over on a new server.   I am fairly doubtful that this new patch brought in an influx of players who have never played Aion before.  If, however, you have stats on this I would love to see them!"

Veterans/rerolls and new players alike started with no gear or kinah on EK 2 weeks ago. Veterans didn't get to bring their gear/kinah to EK from KT/DN (afaik, incoming server transfers are closed). What's your point here?

"There is gear disparity on every server - established and new."

The gear disparity was zero on EK 2 weeks ago. While it's wider now, it pales in comparison to the gear disparities of KT/DN. i.e. There is a significant difference between the gear disparities on the established/old servers and new server.

"If you're going to give special treatment to veteran players who decided to re-roll at the last minute on the new server, then you're going to have to give that same treatment to those veterans who stayed on the established servers.

Those players who rerolled to EK started with no gear or kinah. Meanwhile, veterans on established servers had the opportunity to get compensated/exchange gear and were able to keep 40% of their kinah along with their friends list/connections.

"Everyone started over with this new patch."

That's false. Gonna repeat this again: We know that nobody on EK received compensation/exchange gear when 6.2 hit. We also know that nobody on EK started with more than 0 kinah when 6.2 hit. Meanwhile, we know that many players on KT and DN started 6.2 with compensation/exchange gear and reserves of kinah.

"Yes, some enchanted gear and got a bit of a headstart with some weapons, armor, etc..."

Exchange gear (particularly if it's legendary or ultimate grade) is not "a bit of a headstart." Unfortunately, this is not the days where a Bloodmark geared player could take on a 65 A2 player almost 1:1. Gear differences matter a lot more now. And the availability of Legendary PvP stones is hampering catch-up to those with exchange gear.

"Should those players be punished for sticking with the "old" servers?  Nope, they shouldn't.  Do I want special treatment?  No I don't.  But come on bud, you're being ridiculous lol"

I've already covered this. Read what I've written in my previous posts about partial and complete solutions.

"For someone who doesn't actually play on EK, you seem very concerned for their well-being."

It's simple. First, I have empathy: I don't want to see players unnecessarily thrust into unfair pvp if it can be avoided (been there, done that). I want to see people have fun. Doesn't matter that I play on EK or DN or KT. Second, because of NCSoft's past nyerkups, I've watched the population drop since Aion 4.8. Servers went from 4->5->2 and now in 6.2 we are attempting to maintain 3 servers. Resolving issues on EK such as faction imbalance (as well as cross server imbalance, which we've been discussing in this thread) is important for retaining our playerbase post-6.2 population spike. If EK fails, we not only lose population overall, but it will need to be merged with KT or DN. Problems in one server or faction can end up affecting the entire playerbase.

You make it sound like being concerned for the well-being of players on EK (i.e. players not on my native server) is wrong or otherwise not ok. As I see it, I don't need to be playing on EK to be concerned for them. Can you give me reasons why I shouldn't be concerned for them?

Truth.

You've made me tired.  Good luck with your campaign to isolate an already doomed to fail server.  

@Delessa-DN
True 4.0 did bring a lot of players back to the game, 4.0 and 6.2 can't be compared. The main reason is that The gear 3.x gear was still useful in 4.0. So returning players who had Guardian Commander Gear, were able to compete against let's say BM or even against 65AP gear. New player could get Bm gear to be viable. None of this are applicable in 6.2.

Now if EK should be separated from DN and KT or not... well it's a matter of perspective i guess... I mean if you think about it someone from KT or DN that returns after idk 1 year break or more is basically on the same level as anyone else on EK. Maybe a bit more kinah on them. Now those ppl will face the same Uber geared players as EK does. 

Or what about ppl that were actually playing in 5.8, but they didn't get compensation gear? What you do about those? they are just as screwed as EK players.

I honestly doubt a fair for everyone solution can be found. I have high hopes however, and everyone that is not wearing compensation gear should should also, that in a few months, we will be able to PVP on equal ground with those who had compensation gear. 

It is clear to me by now that devs did not put too much effort into this patch, and i keep wondering why the late launch when everything is so messed up...

13 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Hmmm

I read the message on top, then I read till this portion of your wall of text and then it dawned on me that there really is no point keeping this conversation going because at the end of the day, your just going to refute my statements, we will never reach common ground at this current point in time. If after 2 weeks, all you can tell me is that you argued based off assumptions, then it clearly shows that within this period of time, you have not stepped foot into dredge least to say about the other content this patch has to offer. You have not explored the entirety of this patch and as such we are completely on different levels of understanding hence to reiterate, we will never reach common ground. Before I totally stop replying to any of your post in this thread i'll just address your message on top, "In the past, players who couldn't win PvP (whether because of skill, gear, or some other factor) could PvE for PvP gear."

I'm not sure if you played 4.0, but that was when I started this game. Back then, you had blood mark gear and the ceramium medal gear (only the rank 1 version and I think after that it just instantly jumped to only equip-able by great general or something?). Blood mark gear worked like the current camps, you farm tokens from quests from said camps and exchange them for gear. Ceramium medal meanwhile only came from sieges or PvE instances in said forts or this instance called eternal bastion (otherwise known as EB). These were the only sources of ceramium medal if I didn't remember wrongly. Getting blood mark gear was super easy just like how easy it is to get ancient gear from genesis crystals now. But meanwhile, the next best gear back then aka the rank 1 abyss gear which you buy with ceramium medals was near impossible to get for a new player. Yes, you could PvE for PvP gear, but you know what went wrong? The Israphel asmo community back then wasn't simply going to invite some no name sw into their EB runs. We were losing like every siege back then too, meaning we were locked out of the PvE instances that were in the fortresses. It wasn't until patch 4.5, that I actually finished my set (Officer star 2 set because this set was introduced into the game by then and it was better than the rank 1 set from 4.0 of course). Yeah, I understand gear back then compared to now didn't have such a huge disparity. Yeah, I understand you didn't have to +15 gear back then without supplements to then purify them with mats which are grindy af to get to the next best gear. But at least now, I can depend on myself and my own "hard work" (yea sure go ahead and cry rng) to get my gear and not be screwed over by the community running their static EB online. You know what is more frustrating than progressing slowly and getting rekt along the way thanks to the developers? Being totally unable to progress thanks to players. End rant.

On the side note, after 2 weeks of 6.2, my main and my 2nd main alt which had no legendary enchantment stone compensation have currently achieved the following. Note: Nope I don't have ultimate PvP gear compensation.

Songweaver

+5 ultimate compensation PvE weapon using ancient stones from +0 armsfused with ancient genesis crystal PvP weapon

+5 legendary genesis crystal PvP weapon using ancient stones from +0

+12 ancient genesis crystal PvP wings using ancient stones from +0 (attempted +15 once but failed 14 -> 15)

+12 mirash sanctuary PvE wings using ancient stones from +0

Chanter

10/16 pieces of ancient genesis crystal PvP gear obtained

+12 5 pieces of ancient genesis crystal PvP gear using ancient stones from +0 (attempted +15 once on hauberk but failed 14 -> 15)

Is the progression not comparable to/better than the blood mark -> EB online PvE for PvP heroes in 4.0?

This shall be my last post.

You made a false assumption that I did not do any Dredges. I've already stopped being active in Aion, but I can say I've both won and lost Dredges in the current patch. However, I'm not the type of player that looks at rewards (or story/lore). I'm the type of player that just clicks on the "Ok" button asap. So I did not remember what the rewards were.

You (and other posters) posted that losing Dredge gives good rewards. I took your word for it, and since I usually am not fond of generous loser rewards (because they incentivize non-participation), I argued against giving out such good rewards. You claim to have a higher level of understanding of the patch, but when I used your own understanding of the patch in an argument (i.e. I supposed that you were correct), it invalidates what I have to say...hmm seems like you contradicted yourself.

If you read my previous posts (it's evident to me by now that most posters who reply to me don't even read my posts carefully), you would realize that I actually started playing Aion in 4.0 as well.

I'm happy for your success story, and ima let you finish, but..

The key from 4.0-4.7 was--quoting you--this: "Yeah, I understand gear back then compared to now didn't have such a huge disparity". Even if you were completely EB blocked and couldn't progress past BM, BM was good enough to compete almost 1:1 with players in AP gear. You could progress further if you wished for a minor advantage; but you were not "forced" to progress like in 5.X and now.

Because BM was so good, progression is not comparable between 6.2 and 4.0..it was actually faster in 4.0. +10 BM set was a great set and it was all you needed (my main never even reached +10 BM until very late in 4.X because I was a broke noob but I always felt I had a reasonable chance at taking out any opponent in a 1v1..I was even killing people with alts in +1 BM). We didn't need to purify it (we didn't even need to +15 it) and we didn't need to worry about plumes (didn't exist until end of 4.X) and bracelets (didn't exist) and enchanting wings back then. How long does it take you in 6.2 to get to the same relative power level that +10 BM set provided? A hell of a lot longer than in 4.0, that's for sure.

5 hours ago, Mirelium-KT said:

@Delessa-DN
True 4.0 did bring a lot of players back to the game, 4.0 and 6.2 can't be compared. The main reason is that The gear 3.x gear was still useful in 4.0. So returning players who had Guardian Commander Gear, were able to compete against let's say BM or even against 65AP gear. New player could get Bm gear to be viable. None of this are applicable in 6.2.

Now if EK should be separated from DN and KT or not... well it's a matter of perspective i guess... I mean if you think about it someone from KT or DN that returns after idk 1 year break or more is basically on the same level as anyone else on EK. Maybe a bit more kinah on them. Now those ppl will face the same Uber geared players as EK does. 

Or what about ppl that were actually playing in 5.8, but they didn't get compensation gear? What you do about those? they are just as screwed as EK players.

I honestly doubt a fair for everyone solution can be found. I have high hopes however, and everyone that is not wearing compensation gear should should also, that in a few months, we will be able to PVP on equal ground with those who had compensation gear. 

It is clear to me by now that devs did not put too much effort into this patch, and i keep wondering why the late launch when everything is so messed up...

"4.0 and 6.2 can't be compared. The main reason is that The gear 3.x gear was still useful in 4.0. So returning players who had Guardian Commander Gear, were able to compete against let's say BM or even against 65AP gear. New player could get Bm gear to be viable. None of this are applicable in 6.2."

Thank you..someone who gets it.

"Now if EK should be separated from DN and KT or not... well it's a matter of perspective i guess... I mean if you think about it someone from KT or DN that returns after idk 1 year break or more is basically on the same level as anyone else on EK. Maybe a bit more kinah on them. Now those ppl will face the same Uber geared players as EK does. Or what about ppl that were actually playing in 5.8, but they didn't get compensation gear? What you do about those? they are just as screwed as EK players."

Right. I understand that there are some KT or DN players that do not have compensation gear or may be completely new and also have no kinah. If they need a boost/handout, we could try to think of a good solution to help them. It's harder to come up with a good solution for KT/DN players, however, because they started in different states of gear/wealth. We do know what ALL players on EK started out with gear/wealth wise however. And we know that EK vs. KT/DN is far more likely to be unfair (at least in terms of gear) than EK vs. EK. So common sense dictates that we allow EK to only fight EK until they are geared enough to cross server pvp. The only good reason I've read so far for why we should not implement this is queue times (due to EK Asmos heavily outnumbering EK Elyos). I don't consider "we have to deal with unfair pvp; therefore EK players should also deal with unfair pvp" as a good reason.

20 minutes ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

+10 BM set was a great set and it was all you needed (my main never even reached +10 BM until very late in 4.X because I was a broke noob but I always felt I had a reasonable chance at taking out any opponent in a 1v1..I was even killing people with alts in +1 BM).

Woah, just lurking around forums and then I came across this. Such progression much wow. So to sum up your 4.x experience it was basically just log in for like 2 - 3 hours a week do camps maybe kill a few bads along the way? People sure play the game in weird ways. Call me a casual but this? This is on a whole other level.

7 minutes ago, Voedsel-DN said:

Woah, just lurking around forums and then I came across this. Such progression much wow. So to sum up your 4.x experience it was basically just log in for like 2 - 3 hours a week do camps maybe kill a few bads along the way? People sure play the game in weird ways. Call me a casual but this? This is on a whole other level.

Of all the topics you could have replied to for your first and only forum post, and you single out this statement and start making assumptions about what I did and how many hours I spent a week in 4.X based on what gear I had? "Woah, just lurking around forums and then I came across this" mhm sure buddy. Nice try white knight alt.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:24 AM, 2s3004E2-DN said:

"Now if EK should be separated from DN and KT or not... well it's a matter of perspective i guess... I mean if you think about it someone from KT or DN that returns after idk 1 year break or more is basically on the same level as anyone else on EK. Maybe a bit more kinah on them. Now those ppl will face the same Uber geared players as EK does. Or what about ppl that were actually playing in 5.8, but they didn't get compensation gear? What you do about those? they are just as screwed as EK players."

Right. I understand that there are some KT or DN players that do not have compensation gear or may be completely new and also have no kinah. If they need a boost/handout, we could try to think of a good solution to help them. It's harder to come up with a good solution for KT/DN players, however, because they started in different states of gear/wealth. We do know what ALL players on EK started out with gear/wealth wise however. And we know that EK vs. KT/DN is far more likely to be unfair (at least in terms of gear) than EK vs. EK. So common sense dictates that we allow EK to only fight EK until they are geared enough to cross server pvp. The only good reason I've read so far for why we should not implement this is queue times (due to EK Asmos heavily outnumbering EK Elyos). I don't consider "we have to deal with unfair pvp; therefore EK players should also deal with unfair pvp" as a good reason.

Well that's the thing... we have to deal with it like it or not. The compensation system itself is a game killer. if compensation gear was not given out, none of this issues would have existed in the first place. 
EK going against DN or KT would have not been that hard
As far as common sense goes... none exists. If common sense existed, so many things would have been fixed by now. Starting with the lack of involvement from Aion team in the hacking issues (and i'm not talking about an anti-hack program, those can be bypassed it seems) and ending with the unfair pvp conditions in new patch. If i start listing the things NCsoft should have addressed before introducing the transformation system, i would probably spend a few hours writhing that down...

In the end there is not much we can do, that's just the reality. Yea i also want for EK players to enjoy the pvp and i don't think it's fair for them to go against DN or KT. But that's just one of the many things that are wrong now days.

(sorry for my grammar, i'm non-English player, and it's late and I am a super tired :D )

Lot's of Love

Archived